All Comments on 'Mom the Superheroine 06'

by KatieTay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic! But. . . .

I really think the villanesses should have won and then there could have been a really sexy domination scene at the end, would have made the story perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoy the female muscle fetish. Not to mention the girl-on-girl erotism

The way you capture the emotion and intensity makes it more than just a plain erotic writing without any true 'energy' behind it. And the way you describe the muscles if just great. I'm a really big fan of your works. I think you'd be awesome at doing FMG (female muscle growth)

If I may ask, will you ever continue Inanna's Descent into the Underworld?

KatieTayKatieTayabout 7 years agoAuthor

Lol... yes, I will. I will! I promise I will. I have plans for it.

Whenever I have time, I hammer out some more writing. I will return to that series!

Glad you like the stories :)

ForeShadowForeShadowalmost 7 years ago

Excellent work!

I particularly like your staging and pacing. I like how you build anticipation and create an expectation (such as Cindy or Barbara being on the verge of defeat) and then subvert it. You also built a great arc by having them lose in the first half of the series. A good character arc sees the characters overcoming loss and defeat; the Dark Twilight of the Soul; to become stronger.

I will admit though...I have a fetish for seeing heroines lose. I would love to see an alternate ending where Valerie and Elena win. Aaah, to dream...

Great work! Thank you!

Born2watchBorn2watch12 months ago

Absolutely incredible story series.The description of the hot female bodies were so sexy. The sway if power back and forth was captivating and a real turn on as was the lesbian action. I agree with ForeShadow that an ending with Vixen and Vixenette defeating and enslaving Battler Babe and Battleborn would be amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieTay@KatieTay
I love writing what I do. But there are times when I get too busy to keep up a sustained output. I hope all of you enjoy what I do have up here! By the way, for anyone sending me feedback: if you want me to reply, please do remember to include your email address in the correc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES