All Comments on 'Mom Thinks She is Control'

by momChristina

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Son has his day

I liked it. I remember when I was 18 I was exploratory with female anantomy. When you wrote about "using three fingers" and "a cold cucumber" the story really became exciting. I hope there will be a chapter 2 where Tim is more in control taking pictures, bondage and restraint, and mom being told to wear provocative, sexy and fetish wear. Maybe Tim will even find out about Mom's "hidden secrets" and possibly blackmail her in to doing all sorts of naughty sexual things.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very erotic story

Now that mom and her son has crossed the taboo barrier and had sex. What were their lives like from then on?

With a horny teenager around all of the time, I'm sure he fucked her several times a day and probably most of the night. Was he careful with her, or did her pussy become inflamed and puffy all of the time?

I wonder if mom could take all of the cock that the young stud wanted to give her, and did they come to terms with their incestuous relationship and realized that they loved each other and never wanted their sexual love affair never to end?

A very good hot and erotic story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved it that Tim stuck a cucumber up his own mother's cunt

To me that signified that his mother's cunt was open for business, that she was ready to start taking big hard things up her warm wet mommy-twat, in particular her 18 year old boy Tim's stiff young cock. And soft viscous things as well, like all the creamy sperm Tim's got waiting in his hot young balls for his mommy. It is just so great when a boy knows, as Tim does, that his mother's twat will always be open and thirsty for everything he's got sloshing around in his heavy sack for his beloved mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The idea was fine

Execution wasn't totally perfect. I was wondering how many pages would go by with nothing happening and then was surprised at how quickly it ended

Loved that you tried though. Don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

ok ! but took longenough 2 get there . gave a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

Very hot story !! I know some guys who have fucked their mom I never did but I think I could have I think she wanted me to

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I like mutually consensual incestuous love stories in which the mother recognizes and accepts the fact that her son is an adult male/human. He no longer requires a maid, cook, housekeeper nor protector. Likewise, the son sees his mother as a sexual human being with the same needs he has. Although there are various type of game playing, the results are the same. An adult male and female, regardless of the relationship, openly accept and express the love they have for each other without conditions nor boundaries. Although too short of a story, I rated it 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous