All Comments on 'Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 03'

by bonnietaylor2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK, that was uncalled-for

The author may well have given themself 5 stars, but so what? If you didn't like it, or the story itself, call her/him on it, but nastiness just for the sake of it is just wrong; please treat others (and yourself) with a little more kindness, it's not difficult, it's free, and it may even come back to you; 'bread cast upon the waters' and all that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!!

Love the idea of his training to please her and himself. 5s

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years agoAuthor
5

foe content effort and to help offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: 5 foe content effort and to help offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

You gave the same rote comment to your own story that you give to any story. This just proves how little you think of those stories and your own.

<P>

Actually, it just proves how little you think.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 8 years ago
5 Star effort - easily!

Left me as hard as fuck - awesome story, well written and highly erotic. This boy's one very lucky fucker to have such a caring Mom who's prepared to 'train' him so extensively!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
kennyboy is right!

This is an excellent story by a highly gifted lady author. Look, a guy's around 18 or 19 years old. He's got to learn the ways of males with females, and who's a better teacher than his own loving mother? It is just so great how the mom in this story displays for her kid her beautiful vagina--the same lovely hairy hole he came out of when she gave birth to him. Then, "her thighs were tight against his ears and her hands held his head pushing it into her pussy." So the boy's head is now where it was when he first came out of his mother's body and entered life and the world. No wonder he goes wild making love to his mother's cunt with his lips and tongue, his whole greedy mouth. Whether guys admit it to themselves or, more often, try to suppress it--down deep nothing gets a young male as hot and excited, so hard that his cock is practically busting out of his pants, than his own mother's cunt. I only wish that my own dear mommy had let me make love to her glorious twat with my mouth even once. I would've given her some great orgasms. Oh, well...

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Good story

Could have been longer than a quick jerk/jill off story, momma doing a great job teaching son how to please a woman, loved how he ate her pussy.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years agoAuthor
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

MrSoftRoughMrSoftRoughalmost 8 years ago
The more training the better

This story gets better with every chapter, I got the feeling by the end we might have the best sex story with all the training paying off. It's great to see a foreplay that lasts as long as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that whore of Lit bonnietaylor2. Even your profile has been banned. Wonder why? It couldn't be because you've earned the name of bitch on this site, could it? Fucking fur munching bitch is now polluting another category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

somebody actually called this whore a "lady". They must not know her. How tacky to give yourself a score, only an idiot would stoop that low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

reported vastiesmith2 as a "flamer"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second sentence

Want proof of laziness?

I want you to kiss my down there sweetie

I want you to kiss ME down there sweetie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous