All Comments on 'Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 04'

by bonnietaylor2

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK, but ...

A "SpellCheck" would have been a great step forward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent story of a boy and his mom

had a great cum fro reading this and that's why I come to LIT...... TO CUM!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

back at you asshole of LIT! I wish you would die and leave Bonnie alone!!!. You are one sick fuck! Oh well, one day you'll chock to death on one of those cocks you suck!!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Spellcheck, for starters. Better proof-reading would be even more useful.

But you know what gets me? All the stories in which the characters "shout", or "yell" (or "holler") during the throws of passion.

"OH FUCK!" He said.

"OH GOD MOM! THIS FEELS AMAZING" He continued.

If people were really that loud, their neighbors would be calling the police, or at a minimum, knocking on the door to see if anyone is hurt or injured. I just don't get it. When I was sneaking into a girl's room, back in my younger days, her parents would have heard the sound of a zipper being undone through two closed doors and forty feet of hallway. Nowadays, it seems that people sharing the house/apartment somehow sleep through an "all-caps" bellow.

Realistically, wouldn't a simple exclamation point at the end of a sentence be sufficient to convey excitement? Are all-caps REALLY necessary? Less is more, or haven't you heard?

Oh, and the rest of the story was pretty lame as well. Semantics and personal preferences aside.

va45va45about 8 years ago
moving along nicly

Like the way the story is moving and can tell son will soon make mom pregnant and very happy. The need a special weekend out to make this happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@Vastiesmith2

Why do you keep jumping so rabidly to the defense of this author? I'm sure she's a big girl and knows quite well how to look after herself, unless all the accusations, that you, and bonnietaylor2, and Va45, are just alt's of each other, are actually true, which would certainly explain the knee-jerk nastiness you keep displaying.

If you are an alt of bonnietaylor2, and judging by your instant and unrelenting nastiness I'm starting to believe you are, padding your comment-count with phony 'rah-rah' reviews and giving yourself 5-star ratings is both bad form, and really noticeable when sweeps come along; you do know that self-votes get dumped as being fraudulent, don't you? It doesn't matter how many different browsers you log in on to vote, the system also looks at the originating IP address, and multiple votes on different browsers from the same IP address are dumped when the system is swept.

If you're not an alt of bonnietaylor2, for goodness sake sit down and shut up, we know what you think about even the mildest criticism, and what a foul mind you must have, to judge by the things you write, why don't you just give it a rest?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Nice story gave you good marks Bonnie

To Annony who talked about me in a reply. I'll do what the fuck I want and you can sit in a hole and let a group of annony wimps piss on your head. I love people who think they can insult others and say annony w/o that person replying1 To that ass I say GO TO HELL!

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
HAWT as FUCK!!! *****

Awesome hawt mommy son action and love! Keep writing Bonnie! You should write more like this and spend less time bashing commentators on other stories. You have a real gift!

Thx for writing! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't know what all the fuss is about. I agree

with va45 and Daniel. I enjoyed the story as a hot tale of sweet motherfucking. It's so cool how the mom is filled with love and lust by her boy's penis. She loves "looking at his young beautiful cock" when "it's completely soft just laying on his thigh." She admires "his soft cock with its many folds of skin near the cock head and his balls hung low in their sack resting on the bed." This mother is practically in love with her boy's precious penis. It's the feeling lots and lots of moms have, though most are too inhibited to put it into words. A pity, because knowing how much his own mother values what makes him a boy--his fat young penis and his heavy loaded young balls--is exactly what a son needs. It fills him with self-confidence and poise, qualities that will serve him well throughout his life. Of course the biggest confidence-builder of all is when mom spreads her thighs and welcomes her son's hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of, up to his balls. Nothing can ever compare with a boy splattering his semen up his own mother's ever-loving twat.

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Sizzled!

This story rocked!! Too bad about the spelling issues. ANAZING? You gotta at least catch that one! *****

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years agoAuthor
Don't think so dear annony you ass hole. LOOK at my scores

you are a sick fuck that need to be put to sleep like dog and other animal with rabies Your poor old mother should have drown you!! Don't know what the vastie gave you doumbass but I gave a 5 to offset the asshole of LIT like usual. Eat it you old ugly fag

KidG1000KidG1000about 8 years ago
great stuff!

really hot! i would love to see mom dominate her son more and include some foot fetish :) great stories!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

reminds me asshole of LIT's mom!!!!

djinnrummydjinnrummyalmost 8 years ago
5 - keep it coming,

Ignore the cess-pit child.It needs it's nappy changing.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years agoAuthor
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

MrSoftRoughMrSoftRoughalmost 8 years ago
This tub story is great

I wonder where else are they going to train. What I do like is how you always have them together in nice private areas like this. There is something to it besides "and they have sex", these short and sweet stories are all great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
how come your ass hasn't been banned yet vastiesmith?

your alter ego bonnietaylor's profile has been banned. Something to be really proud of. 1* for polluting another category. Isn't it enough you haunt loving wives, now we have to put up with you in this category too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous