All Comments on 'Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 06'

by bonnietaylor2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

love the sex!!

djinnrummydjinnrummyalmost 8 years ago
Brings back memories

nicely done. keep going please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a terrific story of son and mom loving

What stands out is the deep passion that Louise has for her boy Bud and especially for what makes her boy a boy. She's in thrall to what her son's got jumping around in his pants in a way that lots of boys wish their mom would be, and that I certainly wish my own mother had been when I was in my teens. Louise says, "Mummm that feels so nice, baby. Mom loves to feel your cock growing hard and jumping with excitement," and thinks to herself, simply, "I love that boy's cock." I think that's how many, many mothers feel about their male child's penis, even if they don't admit it to themselves. To a mom her kid's precious penis is a source of delight. When it's soft and just hanging over his balls it's so darn cute she could cry. Then she loves the way it gets hard, rises up and fills out, till it's a mighty raging cock, ready for action. Plus she's thrilled by the heavy sack her boy's got hanging below. "Louise gently held his balls in her hand and squeezed them gently. She said: "I love your young balls and cock, Buddy. They're so big and heavy! I love holding them." If my pretty mom had held my balls in her small hand I'd've splattered such a stream of semen all over the place she's be fucking bug-eyed! Bud, the lucky young motherfucker, shoots his semen right up inside his mom, and Louise is damn impressed. "I never get all of the cum out, Buddy, you just pump too much into me." No surprise there. When a boy is blowing his balls up the same cunt he came out of, that cunt has the power to draw out every drop of semen in those hot young balls of his. I hope this great series by Ms. BT just goes on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very erotic

Loving your series. Well written and so very sensual. More!

sglewsglewalmost 8 years ago
5 star

Great story, another great chapter and looking forward to whatever direction you choose to take it in the future.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
Waterworks? maybe next time...

The way this chapter began, I was thinking you were going to introduce some waterworks in that bathroom part, kinda disappointed that never fleshed out in the shower scene. Good story though. One thing I really like about your writing, is you sure do know how to focus on the important parts. I noticed a few grammar issues along the way, so if you need an editor I might be able to help tidy things up for you. Just let me know. Anyway, it's a good story. And thank you for the ride ;)

MrSoftRoughMrSoftRoughalmost 8 years ago
Talk about love

The way the dialogue is written shows it just isn't for fun and sex. I'm still amazed at the detail over every single little action they do. It's so much fun reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that whore of Lit vastiesmith

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous