All Comments on 'Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 07'

by bonnietaylor2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 really great Incest story

This annony asshole doesn't know a good story when he reads it. He only votes 1 because he hates a woman who stood and stand up to him like Bonnie. So eat shit you dumb retard annony! I gave it a 5 and will tell everyone to give her a 5!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years agoAuthor
6

to offset your sad retarded 1 vote anony. BTW asshole I deleted you from comments. Unless you give some comment on the story and not me, I will keep deleteing your sorry ass. what a fucking fag you must be.

WetPantyFetishWetPantyFetishalmost 8 years ago
total phopaw

How do you go from sucking her nipple and fingering her in one sentence, to his face looked like a glazed doughnut the very next? May I please borrow your time machine?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Finally there might be a story to wrap the sex in.

sglewsglewalmost 8 years ago
5

5, because it's a great and very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bud is such an altruist, such a self-sacrificing son

Not! When Bud's eating out his mother Louise in this great five star story, "her baby boy would spend as long as she wanted between her open thighs loving her cunt trying to please her." What a guy! Actually, the boy's having the time of his life doing what countless other boys would give anything to do. He's got his handsome face plastered up against the same mysterious, magical hairy hole between his mommy's thighs that he came out of. With all his young energy and strength he's nibbling and licking, smooching and slurping away--as this gifted author puts it, with his whole heart and soul and his busy greedy mouth Bud is making love to his own mother's cunt. Louise is training him well. Her baby boy's got a great career ahead of him as his mother's personal muff-diver.

djinnrummydjinnrummyalmost 8 years ago
keep going

It's a good read and It gets me in the mood which pleases the other half.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Profile banned?

tell the readers why this site banned your profile? Enlighten them bonny. You got something to hide?

Maybe some of you readers need to visit the loving wives category and find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous