All Comments on 'Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 08'

by bonnietaylor2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent story

of a son's sexual needs and a mom who loves and trains him to be a great lover.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years agoAuthor
WTF are you talking abut asshole of LIT? 5

yes I voted for my story just to offset your dumbass comments

son_hot4momson_hot4momalmost 8 years ago
Love to see a mom, son and daughter triangle

Very Hot... I hope Mom gets to do Barbara as well, after Buddy has fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I refuse to let all this fuss distract me

from one of the best stories I've ever read on lit. I absolutely love mother Louise telling her daughter about her boy Buddy eating her out. "He couldn't get enough! My God Barbara he went at me like a starving man. He not only loved it he didn't stop even after I flooded his face with my cum. I had to pull him out from between my legs. He actually told me that he would have stayed there forever." That's the way a boy gets when he's got his head between his own mother's thighs, where it last was when she gave birth to him as a baby. When a kid is face to face with his own mother's cunt, the same cunt he came out of, he goes a little whacky. Just like Buddy he licks and nibbles and smooches, then he slurps away like a madman, pushing his whole face into that hairy hole like he's trying to get his head back into it. And yes, he wants to stay there forever, lost in a world of where the only reality is his own mommy's warm fragrant ever-loving twat. No author understands this like the gifted Ms. BT. More on Buddy-training, please, much more.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 8 years ago
Very hot

I don't know what the Anons have against you but I sure enjoyed it. Very erotic.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years agoAuthor
Yes annony you fucking retard I will delete it

right now.

MrSoftRoughMrSoftRoughalmost 8 years ago
Explaining how it all began was perfect

Having Louise explain how it all began is extremely hot, whoo man. Now that's something I haven't read on this site. I'm curious if you're going to include such details in the future chapters!

sglewsglewalmost 8 years ago
another great chapter

5 star again. I wouldn't worry about the anonymous nitwit, there's enough of us that enjoy your story to offset the nitwit's vote. And nitwit, if you don't like the author or the story, why do you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that whore of Lit vastiesmith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: another great chapter

who the fuck says we read this whore's stories. 1* in honor of that whore of Lit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
do us all a favor bonny/vasty

delete your ass right off this site. You've already been banned from your profile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
don't have to read this

just the author's name automatically qualifies it for the lowest score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

Profile Banned? Why? Care to enlighten us?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bonnietaylor2, I just got here and since most comments are 8 yrs old I’m late to the controversy. I don’t understand the negative posts. IMHO, You are a talented writer and I like your style and the way you develop your characters. Dialogue, emotions and character development are key to an interesting story.

I hope you are still writing. You have rare talent, don’t let the other Anons get you down. Your subject and plots are fascinating insights to human behavior. Everyone wants to experience the things you write about in one way or another. We are just highly developed beings driven by ideas and desires that most will never achieve. The next best thing is to experience them vicariously by reading erotica. Thank you for a story with interesting characters who are carving our their own path in an otherwise pointless existance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous