Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara smiled and drank the last of her coffee as she listened to her mother tell her about the sexual play. Louise said: "As he sucked them I reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy masturbating. I was so close to cumming again. This time I wanted him to experience oral sex with my pussy. So when I pulled his mouth off my breast, I put my feet back up on the sofa. My pussy was right at the edge of the sofa again right in front of his face. It was wet an open and throbbing! Then I opened my thighs just as wide as I could. I reached forward and took his face in my hands and told your brother to use his mouth to lick and eat my pussy."

Her daughter's eyes opened wide again as she asked: "And did he do it? Did Buddy eat your out?"

Mom told her: "God Yes!! And you know what? He loved it almost as much as I did. He couldn't get enough! My God Barbara he went at me like a starving man. He not only loved it he didn't stop even after I flooded his face with my cum. I had to pull him out from between my legs when I got to sensitive down there. He would have kept doing it for as long as I wanted it. He actually told me that he would have stayed there forever."

Barbara just sat there looking amazed. Then her mom said: "He followed my directions fully Barb, and when I couldn't talk any more your brother kept going and he actually made me cum twice with his mouth. He learns fast baby. He kept at it and kept at it until like I said I couldn't take any more and had to pull his mouth off my pussy. It was good, very good. NO it was better than good."

"You know with the practice I have given him he has gotten even better. I make sure he gets lots of practice now."

Louise smiled a her daughter and she smiled back at her mother. "In fact each time we get together now since that first day he ate my pussy until I cum he does it for me. I mean I really look forward to him doing that each time now. So does he, he tells me he loves to smell and taste of me Barbara. Buddy really loves licking my pussy whenever I want it done."

He's done it without me asking too. Like yesterday at breakfast after you left I sat at the table drinking my coffee and your brother just knelt there and licked me and made me cum twice. I mean I didn't even ask him. He just dropped to the floor on his knees, and opened my legs and buried his face in my pussy. He has gotten great at doing it now, really great. Maybe you should try him one day."

Barbara looked like a dear in the head lights. So her mom smiled and said: "You know when you have no boyfriend to do you and you are really horny. I know you brother would be happy to include you in our play time too. We have actually talked a little about it. He is dying to see what your body looks like. And the more practice he gets the better he will get at it."

They stopped and both went to the bathroom to pee. When they came back mom said: "So at this point in our sexual relationship your brother has started to eat my pussy with each meeting and sometimes just when he thinks I would like it done. Oh and by the way at this point we were meeting most everyday. When you got that job it freed us up to enjoy each other. The summer vacation for him has been a real learning experience."

They smiled at her mom's words before she said: "So I decided it's only fair I begin to suck his cock. We hadn't taken it to the intercourse step at that point yet. That would come about a month later. But we were having oral sex like I said almost daily."

Barbara listened and crossed her legs squeeze her pussy tightly. Her mother didn't miss it. "This is making you sexual hot and horny isn't it Barbara?" She asked.

Barbara told her she was and mom said: "Then why try and hold off Barbara? If you want to touch yourself go ahead. I won't care. Just undo your jeans baby and use your hand."

Barb said: "Just tell the story mom, I'm find.

Louise said" OK. But if you feel like it please just go ahead. It's normal baby. A lot more normal than what your brother and I are doing."

Her daughter said: Just finish tell me how you two wound up fucking each other.

"Louise said: " One day we were both nude and I had taught him about doing 69. I was laying on top of him sucking his cock and Buddy was fingering and licking my pussy. After he made me cum once, he rolled us both over quickly moved around so he was laying on top of me. I could feel his hard cock rubbing between my legs directly against my vagina."

Louses could see Barbara squeezing her thighs tighter. Her foot was bobbing up and down faster and faster. Louise knew her daughter was stimulating her clit. She had this far away look in her eyes and a passionate look on her face. Her mom said again: "Just undo your jeans baby, go ahead. Put your hand down between your legs and rub yourself. you know you want to. Go ahead and cum baby I don't mind really I don't. Hell I might just join you."

Barbara was dress in jean shorts and a top to go out. But, her mother was still in her sleep shorts and s light color tee shirt. Her breasts were very visible, and her dark nipples were showing as they poked against the material of the tee.

As Barb undid her jeans and put her fingers down in her panties her mother continued talking: "So with Bud on top of me now his hard cock pressed directly against my pussy. I reached between us and took it in my hands. I rubbed the head against my wet slit. As we kissed and shared tongues I kept rubbing that hard cock head against my pussy Barb. God I was so hot and so wet. I needed relief badly."

Louise watched her daughter rubbing her pussy under her jean shorts. She continued saying: "I was actually thinking of just putting that big cock head at the opening of my vagina and telling your brother to push it all the way in and fuck me. But, somehow I resisted and told him to move off of me. I moved down and took his cock in my mouth and began to suck the head as I used my hand to jerk his hard thick shaft. My other hand cupped his big balls and I worked him hard and fast. Within a couple of minutes he filled my mouth for the first time with his cum. I drank it down baby! I rewarded him for eating my pussy all those days he had done it. That was the first time I sucked your brother off. From then on we did that every time we met too. He would masturbate me and eat me and I would jerk him off and suck him. We helped each other achieve a couple orgasms, everyday."

As Louise talked ,Barbara was masturbating right there at the kitchen table. Her mother watched for a few minutes before she said: "So up until a month ago Barb we did almost everything but fuck."

With a heavy deep sexual voice, Louise her daughter moans out: "Tell me how you started fucking my brother mother. Oh god I'm going to cum soon. This is so damn hot."

Louise smiled and helped Barbara remove her jean shorts completely. They just laid on the floor. Now sitting at the kitchen table with only her top and red panties with a wet spot on the crotch mom watched her daughter feverishly masturbate, using her fingers to fuck her pussy.

"Well sweetie it's very simple Barbara, one time we were laying with Buddy on top of me after we did some oral and I took his cock in my hand like usual. And as usually, I rubbed that big fat swollen cock head against my wet throbbing pussy hole. In just couldn't stand it any longer Barbara. I centered it and arched up taking about half of him inside me. Your brother cried out with such passion baby. God he loved it so much then and every time we do it. Each time we fuck which is every day now, he goes wild."

Barb was working her pussy so hard and fast Louise could hear the sloppy wetness as her daughter finger fucked herself.

Mom smile at her and continued: "Anyway, I held him tight with his cock buried half way inside my hole and whispered for him to push the rest of his dick into my pussy. When he did I held him like that for maybe a minute adjusting for his size and loving the feeling of being filled again. It had been so long since I had a real man's cock inside me."

Louise closed her eyes thinking of how it felt that first time being fucked again after so long without it. Barbara was rubbing her pussy faster as she put another finger in her wet cunt hole.

Louise said: " Well after a couple of minutes I just said: "Fuck me baby! And your brother started to fuck me hard and fast and my pussy swallowed his entire cock. It fit my hole perfectly!"

Louise watched as her daughter threw her head back and with her mouth open she fingered her pussy as her musk filled the room. Barbara moaned: "More mom! A little more and you'll make me cum. Tell me. Tell me how you fucked Buddy."

Louise smiled at her daughter and continued with her story. "So I locked my legs around his ass Barb and I lifted up as he pushed down into me. The first time was hard an fast and we fucked like wild animals. We both wanted this, I believe since that first time he held my tits and pussy and I held his cock. It was so good baby girl. He didn't last long and he pumped a full load of his cum into me. But, God baby it was so good. It's also a good thing I was on the pill. We fucked three times that day. Then you came home and we had to stop. But I can tell you that Buddy cums a lot and he recovers very fast. If he could I think he could fuck me 5 or 6 times before he was fully drained. I know one time we were together and you were gone the entire weekend we never got out of bed except to eat and bath. That night you saw us we had fucked twice before you came home and I had sucked him off once."

Barb moaned again and Louise watched her daughter begin to cum. As she did mom told her: "We then showered and he ate my pussy in the shower making me cum again. Then we went back to bed to sleep. But, your brother saw my breasts and like I said before I think he loves my tits as much or more than my pussy. But my pussy is winning!"

Louise smiled but her daughter had her eyes closed. So Louise told her: "Anyway he saw my breasts out over the sheet and we went at it again. That's when you saw us masturbating and he licked my pussy again. He was drained and couldn't get hard again. But, he worshiped my pussy like a good lover does and I had another wonderful orgasm. Then we slept. But we had been playing all day. Your brother had been hard most of the day.

Barbara was really fingering herself now. Her mother said: "But the best thing about your brother is how willing he is to please. He licked me like no guy ever did before. I mean most guys lick you, you cum, and they move away so they can fuck you. Not your brother, he stays there and keeps on loving your pussy licking you and sucking your clit and making you keep cumming and cumming and cumming!"

With that Barbara arched her back off the chair again and moaned deeply as she climaxed on her three fingers deep inside her wet dripping cunt hole. "Oh mother!", she moaned as she sat there now, legs wide open and her hand down her panties and her fingers still in her pussy.

Barbara's back was facing the door to the kitchen. She didn't see her brother who was standing there watching his sister masturbate to two orgasms. Louise was smiling as she saw her son in the door way. When barb was coming down from the second one, Mom and said: "She was just getting off as I told her about what we had been doing Buddy. I told her all about it. She knows everything."

Buddy walked into the room and sat next to his sister, He took her dry hand and held it as he said: "Come and join us sis. I know a lot of things now. I can help you with that."

He was looking down at his sister's panties and her wet hand as she pulled it out. Her brother took it and lifted it to his mouth. Then he sucked and cleaned his sister's cum off of the fingers. Mom watched them both and smiled.

When he let go of her hand he knelt next to her and said: "Let me show you what I can do for you sis. Mom has taught me so many things about pleasing a woman. Let me show you some of them."

Barb looked at him but she didn't say a word. So Buddy said: "We don't have to fuck Barb let me please you with my fingers and mouth. Then decide."

Barbara turned on the chair towards her brother.

12