All Comments on 'Mom was a Tease Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good!

Started very well, hope you continue the story. Follow up with Sean and his mother, the whole wrestling around seems to be a good way to go and not often done.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 12 years ago
Sweet story

This is a story that can really be turned into a hot time for a long stroking effect; go for it.

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 12 years ago
That was incredible

Really hope you can do more parts to this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
KEEP IT COMIN!!!

I've never posted a comment before.... your story, WOW!! MORE please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey! Pretty good.

**** I thought her letting him keep his money was a nice touch. My complaint is the use of adverbs. Sometimes they are ok. Going " quickly" to answer the door, etc. But when they are used to describe action that is important to the story then they are shortcuts and should be avoided. Like a woman moving her hips "seductively." That action should be described. It's your job to make us see what you see, not requiring us to supply the image ourselves as the use of the adverb makes us to do. It's lazy. Avoid that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
your storys

I've read several of your stories. This was the best by far.

Keep up the good work. Pay attention to grammer as well as good content and you have a winner on your hands.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There was this officer cadet . . .

Alice letting Sean keep his money reminded me of a story re-told by Alexander Woolcott under the title of "Entrance Fee." The cadets at the French offficer training academy at St Cloud all cherished the idea of a night with Cosette, the most famous and expensive courtesan in Paris. They held a sweepstake to raise her fee, 5,000 francs, each of the thousand cadets buying a five franc ticket. The lucky winner had his night of passion, but in the morning Cosette wondered how such a young lad had been able to afford her, and he told her. She was so proud to have inspired such a scheme, that she told the cadet, "Young man, when you are old you will be able to tell your grand-children that you once enjoyed the favours of the most expensive courtesan in all France, and they did not cost you a sou. Here, I give you back your money!" And she handed him his 5 francs.

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
nice!

technically not an incest coupling, but the story was well written and compelling, so it didn't matter.

Besides, me think Sean is going to experience so.e true incest in the next installment!

mschack63mschack63almost 12 years ago
"Hey! Pretty good." Anonymous

Are you an idiot or what? You blatantly said you don't want to use your imagination, that it's the authors job to paint that picture. I think you should sit on your ass and watch tv ya lazy puke!

You wrote "It's your job to make us see what you see, not requiring us to supply the image ourselves as the use of the adverb makes us to do. It's lazy. Avoid that."

nolanknolankalmost 12 years ago
New Twist

I expected the last paragraph to go something like:

How did you find out and get my phone number son?

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 12 years ago
hmm

iliked it , finish it up please , hot

mom7764mom7764almost 12 years ago
nice

Very nice and can`t wait to read the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very pleasurable to read, thank you!

gotranegotraneabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

I just hope that the next installment is as good as this one is. Either way keep writing and I'll keep reading. When you can, throw in a pair of pantyhose, once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good one

The first chapter of this story was very good and a great read. Am very interested to see how the story continues.

Thanks for writing this.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story, but not much of the teasing from your Mom. My Mom started after she discovered me jacking off into her panties. She started to leave them on the floor in the bathroom. She would have me bring in her towel, as she got out of the shower. Bring her washclothe while bathed in the tub. Let me hook up her garters under her dress!!! Just some ideas for your story line.

gobears85gobears85over 6 years ago
Stay in School

Awsome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very inventive

Nicely crafted. Never read this perspective. Well paced, descriptive and lustful.

5 stars +. Thank You

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

An interesting take on the mommy / son story.

Thanks for sharing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

As a romantic, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Although this story is fiction, occasionally fiction reflects real life.

Like drawning into an inside straight flush, once in a while a young man does stumble across someone like Alice. However, in real life, she stays long enough to teach the young man almost everything he knows about love making. Unfortunately, she can not teach him how to pick women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES