All Comments on 'Mom was a Tease Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Has potential but...

First this part doesn't flow really well with the previous post. Also, they are so short I would have just posted 1st, 2nd, and possibly 3rd, 4th and so on in one single post. You are not even catching my interest for there isn't enough in a single post to do so. Plus you really need to proof read your stories more carefully; possibly read them out-loud while doing so.

Perfect example which lost my interest right off the bat "It had not been an easy decision to make but her nature was not to run out and have a fair." Should read as follows: It had not been an easy decision to make, but her nature was not to run out and have an affair.

You get one star for this.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
good

loved it looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Constructive criticism.

You said earlier that you use MS Word to write your stories. I have a comment, and you really should take head of the suggestions. (at least the good ones.)

Your stories certainly have potential. The storyline is great and with a little bit of work the stories could be hot. There are some areas that obviously your spellcheck didn't catch. Substituted words just don't make sense. "Not her nature to go out and have a fair..." Obviously it was spelled correctly, but it should have said "not her nature to go out and have an affair." Find a good editor to work with. Don't be afraid to get someone to proof read it before you submit it. And don't be afraid to put more into the story before it is submitted. A good story is certainly worth waiting for, and this could have been a good story.

Don't let negative comments sidetrack you from putting your best into these.

I hope to read many more from you but I don't want to be reading such simple errors that could easily be stopped with the suggestions I have given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good but too short

It's good, I liked it but it's really too short. You start getting into it and poof! it's over. I think you need to save up your efforts and post lees frequently but with more stuff.

That aside it's damn good stuff and I can't wait for the next part.

mom7764mom7764almost 12 years ago
good

Yes it is a very lovely story ,but I think the next wil be better,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A pretty good read

Only wish it more involved by the participants and longer in length to give it more punch. This could have been more detailed and not so rushed.

Thanks for writing this.

Warren

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

The build-up to the emotional and sexual epiphany is well constructed. The mental mind games being played between mother and son never gets old. Mother and son have known each other forever. The son finally accepts his mother as a sexual female human being who is more than a cook, maid, protector, housekeeper. etc. The mother accepts her son as a man who no longer needs a protector/mother. They both love, and rerspect each other unconditionally. As a romantic and avid reader of consensual mother/son incestuous love stories, this author has seldom failed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES