All Comments on 'Mom was a Tease Ch. 03'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
yes

keep it coming it turns me on

horny2play69horny2play69almost 12 years ago

Very nice story line, Please write other chapter. Let Sean's Mom teach him more things. Arousing and HOT !! Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very sweet and loving

I'm glad that Sean finally figured out that his mom needed him to be her lover.

It would be so hot to read more about how their love for each other and their sexual affair continues.

I hope to see more of their story.

Thanks for the read

mom7764mom7764almost 12 years ago
thought so

Yes I was hoping it was be better,,and it was,,verry nice

hornacekhornacekalmost 12 years ago
Carriage returns

Use em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

This story is a gem in "literotica's mom-son division", imhop. I would change nothing of it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
an excellent story of hot motherfucking

I love the free and easy way that Sean fucks his mom. No hassle, no angst or awkwardness, no idiotic "guilt." It's just a mother and her son doing what comes naturally. For them, there's no need to state the obvious. Between her legs, mom has a warm wet hairy hole. It's the same hole Sean came out of, and it's needful and bereft. Luckily, her boy's got exactly what his mother's mommy-hole is needful for--it's right there, swinging between Sean's strong young legs: his big hard cock. His cock fits his mother's cunt perfectly, like a hand in a glove. Of course it does--it's her own kid's cock, it was made to fit that hole. So Sean has himself a party up his own mother's twat, mom cums like crazy, and the boy blows his hot young balls up inside his mother. They do it all the time, it's such great dirty fun and the best kind of bonding between a loving son and his beloved mom.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Excellent mother/son sex story (which, of course, is the best incest).

These type of stories are nearly always good to read, I thought her vacillating so much was distracting but this is a big step for any mother. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best

A great little story. Thanks so much for writing this. You can tell a great story.

Warren

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
Mom's pussy...

I always wanted to fuck Mom's hairy pussy. I would even eat Dad's Creampie if given the chance.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

She's not teasing any more. 5/5. Thanks for sharing your work.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Thorughly enjoyed this story. It is ashame that there were moments of self-doubt, self-recrmination, and fear of loss of respect on either one's part. In one way or another, they have loved each other forever. They are both old enough and mature enough to realize that love has no boundaries. Only people have boundaries. How can there be loss of respect, loss of status or loss of self-awareness when two people freely consumate their love for each other?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3116 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES