All Comments on 'Mom Was Not So Innocent'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very erotic story

A hot mom being fucked by her son makes for a good read.

Thanks for the story

pjthedj247pjthedj247over 11 years ago
Nice read

Good short story right to the point and nicely done.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
HOT

i loved it so real, wonderful to a get a hot son to fuck regualr

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lackluster...

No 'magic', no sense of 'awe'.

In a word, boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dyslexic?

When you are face-to-face and someone is sucking on your tit, when they grab your left breast it's usually with the right hand/arm and when it's the right breast it's usually with the left hand/arm. Then again if they are reach in a cross like fashion then it's right to right but I never done that for it's awkward. It's small things like this that turn me off as I read a story. It's all in the details that turn (at least me) on.

navelmannavelmanover 11 years ago
superb

usually i enjoy incest stories that have a strong backdrop slow build up and steamy sex this is the first that ive liked which had none of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad it was short

No imagination shown. It read as if it were written over lunch break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"You big cock mother-fucker! Come in my pussy! Come in my belly!"

And that's exactly what her boy Sean does, after he fucked the living shit out of his mother. But she couldn't expect anything else after she's shown him her hairy mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. It's a sight no son can resist, the sight of his own mother's cunt. It gets the boy harder than he's ever been before, just as it does Sean. And like Sean the boy has no choice but to stick his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, fuck her like there's no tomorrow, and blow his hot young balls, shooting his mom a huge twatful of his semen. And also like Sean, he'll be doing it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Darn

Too short and lackluster. Like one commenter said, you must have wrote this on your lunch break. I usually like your stories very much. There was just nothing to this.

Warren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3117 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.