All Comments on 'Mom Went to Work Ch. 02'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It's a shame he didn't get to fuck her

I hope in the next chapter she will let the boy fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes

Such a good mommy!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I'm sorry I'm a little impatient...

But I really want to know the rhyme and reason behind this job.

The suspense is insane.

So many questions. It sounds like a requirement to work there you have to have sex with the boss? How doe's a blowjob in a parking lot equate to a job benefit?

Too many lose ends, no definative answers. It makes the mum sound like a whore, who expects her husband to accept she has sex with her boss, just so she's hot to trot more often at home.

Please explain it a bit more clearly, so someone like me can understand what's going on.

Otherwise it's a pretty hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where is chapter 1

what happen to chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

100 favorites ('faves') out of 166.3k views, which is 0.6 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio.

This story is received well by the users, I dare say it has a solid fan base.

I jave read 2 chapters and they are my kind of mom sex story.

Mothers are not angels from heaven but women made of flesh and bone. Given the oportunity they enjoy to tease and flirt with men.

I was a teeping-tom son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. One error Donna took her panties off then the bosses first shot hit her panty covered pussy. Did she wear two pairs

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

The previous emotional, psychological and psychiatric questions have not been answered. Getting close.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I gave this story a 4.75* (95%, ♡♡♡♡♡!)

A pretty hot story indeed.

Such a good mommy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES