All Comments on 'Mom Went to Work Ch. 03'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Looking Forward

What a hot story. I think I missed chapter 1. If it's anything like this chapter I'll definitely go back and read it. Look forward to chapter 4

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A super hot story

I really like the visually explicit writing the author had done of mom being such a loving woman to her son and her husband.

I hope that the son gets to fuck his mom a lot more and then get with his sister when she comes home. Perhaps he will find that his sister is a truly beautiful woman and is ready to be in a relationship with her.

Thanks for the great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Overall Story Good, but....

Good story. Good writing.

However, the end was negative and irrelevant.

KahunabobKahunabob10 months ago

And that's where you lost me. Fuck your racism.

"It's just that people should stay with their own kind, 'Shouldn't They!'?" Just rolled off my tongue. "I agree if they are procreating. People shouldn't put their children through the mixed race gauntlet. They should bear children with their own race. But, sexual activity for pleasure isn't procreating. And, Mr. Ronson could just as easily have been white."

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

As far as race is concerned, I agree to most of the author's position. However, I personally will not date, have sex

with nor marry a woman who has gone to bed with an Africian American. If I find out she has broken his rule, she is gone. I have never broken this rule. As for racism, I do not care. The author still has not developed the mental processes of the husband and son as to their acceptance of the mother's open relatiobships. This series has worked its way up to a 4 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... As Mom walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, I was standing in my doorway. Mom smiled as she walked and hesitated as I asked, "Can I watch you get dressed?"

"That's a new one, wanting to watch a woman get dressed." Then looking down and smiling Mom said, "Sure, why not."

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES