Mom Went to Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,164 Followers

Dad bent down and kissed Mom. She held him and didn't let him move away as her breathing became regular again. Mom had Dad sit on the edge of the couch then she slowly turned to face him without releasing my dick. Then she told me to fuck her from behind as she sucked Dad. Dad closed his eyes and laid his head back on the couch.

I was watching my dick slide in and out of Moms pussy. I started rubbing Moms rotating ass, engrossed in the moment. I slowly caressed Moms body working my hands up to her shoulders. I grabbed her shoulders pulling her into me and slammed home several times.

Mom went, "OOOOOOOOOOOh!"

Releasing her shoulders, I slid my hands down to the sides of her tits, and on around to grab them. Mom started vibrating again and a rush of fluid exited her pussy.

Her moans were muffled by Dads dick in her mouth.

As I pulled hard on Moms nipples, stretching her tits from her chest, I started fucking faster and faster, until I was moving as fast as I could. Mom released Dads dick and started going, "Uh! Uh! Uh! Loudly, each time our bodies met.

Moms face was laying on Dads dick as she let out a long, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH." I came with an orgasm that stiffened my body as it jerked with each spurt. Sitting back on my feet, I pulled Mom with me. We stayed like that as our bodies recovered.

Mom moaned, "OH! My God! That was good. That was so good. Oh! God Yes, that was good!"

Finally, Mom looked up at Dad and said, "I want you to fuck me from behind while I suck William's cock again. But, first we need to clean up a little and have a drink, my mouth is so dry."

I thought, "How can your mouth be dry when you just took a load of cum?"

My dick was now soft since Moms pussy wasn't grinding away and massaging it. It dropped out of Moms pussy as she stood up, along with a big puddle of cum. Mom quickly bent down and sucked it into her mouth.

She took us by the hand and led us to the shower. Mom washed us down first and then said, "Your turn boys." I couldn't believe how swollen both of Moms pussy lips were and how red her inner lips were.

We left the shower and dried off. Then we all got our glasses and made drinks.

Mom asked Dad how he liked her special flavor in his rum and coke. Dad licked his lips and said, "Deeee licious."

Mom checked the cameras, all four of them. We then sat and talked a little.

"Down your drinks boys," Mom said, "We need to finish in the bedroom." With that she grabbed a camera and skipped down the hall, swinging her butt. Dad and I followed Mom and as we entered the room Mom sat a tube of something on the bedside table.

Mom said, "William you lay down." And as I did, Mom crawled between my legs. "Don't just stand there Honey, you know what to do," Mom said to Dad.

Then, running her hands up my legs, she bent and licked from my balls to the end of my dick. Dad was kneeling behind Mom and rubbing her pussy as he kissed her ass. I put my hands in Moms hair as she sucked my balls. Dad was fingering Moms pussy getting it ready for his dick. As Dad slid his dick in her pussy, Mom slid her mouth over and down my dick.

Mom let Dad set the tempo. He was buried in her and she was sucking the head of my dick. As he pushed her forward my dick went deep in her mouth and his dick slid out of her pussy.

Mom took me out of her mouth and said wantonly, "That's it Gene, just like that." And then sucked me back in.

Dad pulled Mom back and then bent down and grabbed her tits. Then he slammed his dick into her, propelling her forward on my dick. As Mom moved he pinched her nipples and held them in place. This stretched Moms tits back to Dad and she rebounded back into his dick. Mom moaned on my dick and started rolling her hips. Dad kept this up and slowly increased his speed. As he did Mom moaned more and more and her ass tried to keep up. Finally, Mom started shuddering as orgasm after orgasm pulsed through her body.

Dad and I weren't far behind. Dad slammed hard into Mom several times and then held her against his stomach. I was shooting with my eyes rolled back in my head.

Mom finally let my dick fall from her mouth and laid her head next to it.

Dad started to pull out and Mom said, "Don't Gene, leave it in, Please." ... "William, hand your father that tube on the table."

I grabbed it and leaned up to hand it to Dad. Moms ass was working her pussy on Dads dick and I could tell by the look on his face that he was getting hard again. Moms head was still laying next to my dick but now she was playing with it.

Mom said, "I want you to use the cream to prepare my asshole for your cock, Honey."

"Are you sure, Annie," Dad asked.

Mom softly said, "Oh yes! I've been preparing for this for a week, Lover. Been practicing to get my ass ready for you, my love,"

As Dad put some cream on Moms asshole, she moaned, and said, "Yes, that's it work it into my ass."

I was getting hard in Moms hand and she was still fucking Dad. Mom was now pumping my hard dick in her hand and breathing heavier. Dad was gently moving his finger in and out of her puckered little ring.

Mom said, "Now use another finger." Dad did and Mom moaned, squeezing my dick. "Another," Mom said. This one hurt cause Mom winced, but, she didn't stop moving. Then Mom raised her head and she looked at me. Her eyes were eyes filled with lust and pleading. Slowly, she said, "Now William...I want you to... to slide... under me." She lowered her head and said, "Don't stop Gene. Oh please don't stop."

Gently pulling at me Mom said, "Move down baby, Move down." I slid down as fast as I could. Mom didn't let go of my dick. Still pumping my dick Mom moaned out, "Another finger, Oh, use another." Mom was now moaning repeatedly.

With her head on my chest Mom said softly, "Now Gene, when you feel me touch your Son's cock to yoursssss, I want you to pull out and stickkkk, your cock in my assssss." ... "Do it quick, Honey, OK."

Dad grunted, "OK."

Mom reached back and pulled her asscheek and rose up to kiss me. As Moms mouth ground on mine she touched my dick to Dads. Dad pulled out and inserted his dick in Moms ass. At the same time Dads dick went in her ass Mom pulled my dick into her pussy. She raised her head and screamed. Then she slammed her head on my chest as she went "Unh."

Dad and I froze.

Mom suddenly commanded, "FUCK ME! BOTH OF YOU FUCK ME! NOW!" And she started gyrating her ass. Then she grabbed my head in her hands and kissed me harder than ever.

Mom threw her head back and loudly said, "Oh, Yessss, It feels soooo good!"

Then Mom took over, rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. Grunting, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Suddenly, Dad grabbed her ass and slammed his dick in several times before he held her tight and came in her ass.

Mom' body shook violently and she went limp falling on my chest. My eyes were wide open as I watched, in disbelief. Dad pulled out and sat back on his legs. I was still hard and wanting to fuck but I just stayed still and held Mom.

Slowly Mom stirred and raised her head. She wobbly pushed herself up and looked back at Dad saying, "God that hurt! But, I liked it. I had an ass orgasm." Then lowering and shaking her head Mom looked at me and said, "You might just get a piece of ass, soon." Then she fell down on me squirmed and sighed. After a bit Mom sat up and swung off of me grabbing the base of my dick.

Mom looked at Dad and said, "Be a dear and get us some warm cloths to cleanup with, while I take care of William."

As Dad got up Moms mouth went down on my dick. I rubbed her back a little as her head bobbed up and down. Then scooting my shoulders toward her, I rubbed down her back to her ass. She was cupping my balls in one hand and rubbing my chest with the other. I slowly rubbed her ass and then slowly slipped my finger down her crack to her asshole.

"Easy now, it's a little sore," she quickly said. So, I slowly and gently massaged around and over it. She seemed to like it and moaned a little.

Then Dad moved my hand and pressed a warm washcloth over her hole. Mom moaned and sucked me harder as Dad washed her ass and pussy.

My balls tightened and Mom sucked with short strokes gripping and releasing with her lips. Stiffening I came and Mom milked it all out. She kept sucking and pulling my dick as it softened. Then as she let go of my dick she quickly stood and grabbed Dad kissing him fervently.

With her arms on Dads shoulders and her hands together Mom giggly asked, "How was that, Dear? I hope you liked it as much as I did!" Mom was hopping on her tiptoes, tits jiggling their nipples on Dads chest.

Dads arms were around Mom and he said, "You're the best. Like it, Hell, I Loved It. I Just Hope It Didn't Hurt You!" Dad pulled Mom in to a kiss.

Mom then told me to go clean up and come back in here to bed.

When I returned the lights were off and Mom was snuggling into Dads back with her hand on his balls. Mom patted the bed behind her for me to lie down. I crawled up and laid down and put my hand on Moms tit.

We all went to sleep, in that position.

I awakened startled. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was. Damn, last night really happened. As I touched myself I discovered my dick was sore. Not being able to hear any noise in the house I got up and went tiptoeing around to see if anybody was home. Not finding anyone I headed to the bathroom for a nice hot relaxing shower. After the shower I headed to the kitchen and found Moms note on the table.

"We've both gone to work

Saved you some breakfast in the fridge

You can use the microwave

Mom"

After I ate, I headed to my buddy Reece's. When I got there I went around back to the patio door as usual. Reece and his sister Diana were sitting on the couch. I knocked and Diana jumped up and ran out of the room. Reece let me in and I asked, "Why'd Diana jump and run like that?"

Reece looked down and I followed his gaze. There was a bulge in his pants. When I looked up Reece was smiling and blushing.

He said, "Sometimes, I can get her to give me a hand job. Then, before I can get her to do it again, I have to do her."

I smiled and said, "You lucky dog." As I thought, 'Boy, Am I, getting more than that!'

"Have you ever got her to go all the way?" I asked.

He said, "One time I had her really going. She usually only lets me rub her, but this one time, I was breathing in her ear and slipped a finger in. She was humping my hand and grabbed hold of my arm. I figured she came, because she went stiff. I stopped moving my hand and she said, "Oh No!" And run off. She wouldn't look at me or talk to me for three days."

"She probably wants to but is scared. I'll bet if you took it slow and easy she'll let you." I said.

I changed the subject to Ms. Turney, and asked him if he would show me on his computer. He said she doesn't go online during the day, but he would walk me through it. He showed me step by step and I wrote it down.

Then he said, "Hey, I almost forgot, I saved some stuff." Then he looked at his door and went to his closet and dug out a thumb drive. He popped the drive in his computer and opened a file named "Teacher A+." I watched intently until the view moved up to the bottom of her chin. Sure enough, there was that angel birthmark. I was going to look for sure now.

We messed around a bit before going riding. We rode around looking for friends and/or something to do. We saw a couple of kids we knew but they were "Jocks," and jocks didn't like us geeks. I recognized one; his mother was a trucker's prostitute. I wished I could pass around a tape of his mother fucking for money.

I spotted Stephanie and tried to follow her a bit but Reece didn't want to waste time following "Miss Frigid." I suspected she might be like her mother. We ended up going swimming. Reece's sister showed up at the swimming hole and said his Dad wanted him home for some work.

I left too, and rode over to the SuperCenter. I was just browsing through the music when Stephanie walked up and was looking to. I waited a few seconds and started talking to her. She was really nice and friendly. Not the usual withdrawn girl at school. We looked at and talked about music for an hour. She looked at her watch and said she needed to get home and I offered to walk with her. We talked and walked a bit and I talked her into letting me give her a ride home on my bike. She held on to my waist and on a couple of bumps one of her hands dropped to my leg. She giggled and grabbed me tight mashing her tits into my back. I was thinking, "She's definitely not like she acts in school." We chatted briefly in front of her house until she said she had to start supper. Putting her hand on my thigh, she said, "I had a really nice time, William. Thank You. Maybe we'll see each other again." And she walked into her house.

I rode home and arrived right after Mom and Dad.

After supper Dad went to the basement to mess around with his hobby. He does gunsmith work for friends.

Mom came into the kitchen after changing and said, "Come on outside when you're done if you want to talk."

I said, "OK." But I wasn't thinking about talking. When I went outside Mom was sitting in the rocker so I sat on the swing. Mom asked me what I did today and I told her about going over to Reece's.

Mom smiled and said, "Yeah, his parents are straight laced and don't do anything out of the ordinary.

I said, "Gee Mom. Is there anyone in town you don't know about?"

Mom said, "I just checked into the parents of your friends. A mom needs to know such things. Reece's parents spend most of their spare time at the lake. Your friend Josh's parents are mostly run of the mill except his Dad buys a lot of adult magazines. His sister Amy is a tease. She's gotten in trouble teasing at school. Peter's parents are dancers and go dancing every chance they get. They have actually won some trophies. Carol told the preacher's wife, that dancing was their foreplay. Gina, the girl you studied with for a while, her parents are fighters. All they do is argue, screaming and yelling at each other constantly. Jimmy, his parents are ecology nuts. Constantly after people to help save the planet, save the whales, save the squirrels, etc."

"OK, OK!" I said.

Mom said, "Well, what's on your mind?"

I said, "I'm curious about your job. Like, why in the video were you constantly saying, "Yes Sir," and "No Sir?"

"Common courtesy," Mom answered. "I chose my boss because he wanted verbal courtesy from his Sexretary." Mom was watching my reaction. "I know you heard Sexretary, on the video. That is what all of us at the company are. It turned my boss on when I said the 'Yes Sir,' and 'No Sir,' to what we were doing. I enjoyed the submissiveness of talking like that."

"You said, you chose your boss?" I said quizzically.

"Yes, all of the females that are willing to include sexual activity in their work day get to observe and talk to the potential boss before making their choice." Mom explained. "We women have the final say as to whom we will work for and what we will do. Nothing is forced on us. A couple of the girls will only do each other in front of their bosses. Mr. Ronson is courteous and respectful. He never calls me slut, whore, or bitch like some men do to their sexual partners. He's decent looking and thinks of me. Then there is the pay. All of us Sexretaries make more than twice that of a secretary."

I was trying to let all of this sink in, and asked, "But, why a black guy?"

"He just happened to be black, that's all." Mom replied. "Are you hung up on his being black? Does your mother having sex with a black man make you mad?"

"It's just that people should stay with their own kind, 'Shouldn't They!'?" Just rolled off my tongue.

"I agree if they are procreating. People shouldn't put their children through the mixed race gauntlet. They should bear children with their own race. But, sexual activity for pleasure isn't procreating. And, Mr. Ronson could just as easily have been white."

Mom caught me staring at her tits and came over and sat next to me on the swing. Placing her hand on my leg she said, "I'm not going to be available for you sexually any time you want. That doesn't mean I won't have sex with you, either. I understand that your hormones are running overtime right now, because you've been switched on, so to speak. I can tell by the look on your face and you're staring." Mom then put her hand on my stomach and gave me a quick kiss, and said, "How about, a hand job, to ease things a bit?"

Anything Mom wanted to do was fine with me.

Mom laid her head on my chest, undid my pants and pushed them down. She fondled my balls, whispering, "Does that feel good? Your balls feel good in my hand." Her hand slowly moved up my dick, making me moan. Moms hand felt so good. She was caressing my balls and jacking the shaft of my dick alternately, expertly. It felt, soooo good. As I stiffened to cum, Mom quickly put her mouth on my dick and captured the warm cum shooting out. When I softened she raised up and let my dick go, licking her lips.

"I thought you said a hand job?" I said lowly.

Mom said, "That was a hand job. I just didn't waste the reward."

Mom put her hand and head on my chest and we snuggled on the swing a bit.

When Mom got up she put her hand on my left cheek and kissed me softly on my right cheek. Then she disappeared inside.

I spent the rest of the evening sitting in the swing and thinking about the day.

The next morning at breakfast Mom said, "What's on your mind? I can tell you're thinking about something."

I stammered a little bit and said, "Well, I, I was wondering about the way you go after cum. I mean, on the video, and the other night when you slurped it up, and then last night. Do all women do that?"

Mom chuckled and said, "No, all women don't do that. In fact, I don't think very many women do. Although, they would probably find their sex life and marriages were a lot better if they did swallow a little cum."

"How come you like it so much?" Quickly, came out of my mouth.

"I don't know. I agreed to give my boyfriend a blowjob in the ninth grade. He held my head in place as he came in my mouth. From the first time I tasted it, it just kinda grabbed me. The more I thought about it, and the more I tasted, the more I liked it. Not all cum tastes the same. I've tried it on your father and what he eats does affect the taste. Women also have the ability to ejaculate, but not like men. Women have glands that produce fluids for lubrication. If they didn't lubricate in some way the friction between the male penis and female vagina would be painful to say the least. I know, because I've went dry before and the next day I was raw. The long spurts, you see women do, in porn movies, aren't female ejaculation, its piss. A lot of women do that when their G-Spot at the top of their vagina is stimulated. Enough of this, I'm beginning to sound like one of those 'Know-It-Alls' out of Boston or Berkeley"

"OK. I don't know if I understand it. But, one thing's for sure, I'll think about it." I said.

"Well, off with you now, I have work to do." Mom said.

I left the house, because, I knew if I stayed around Mom would put me to work.

As I rode around thinking of something to do, I passed the park, and spotted Stephanie. I didn't just go up to her. I kinda wound around like I happened to see her. We talked a bit, about school, music and stuff. I was getting comfortable when I heard a car horn. Stephanie said, "Oop, there's, Uncle Pete. See ya." And off she went. I decided to see if anybody was swimming and struck out there so I went to the SuperCenter. I didn't find anyone I knew so I just meandered around town. As supper time neared I went home, thinking "Damn, there's nothing to do. This summer is going to be a bust."

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,164 Followers