Mom Went to Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad raised his head up and started sucking on Moms left tit. Mom balanced on her right hand and held Dads head with her left. She never missed a bounce. In fact I could tell she was bouncing harder. My view was blocked; all I could see was Dads head at Moms chest and Moms head thrown back.

Then I remembered Moms mirrors. Man was I dumb. I spotted them in a mirror on the opposite wall.

Mom was bouncing up and down, and her hips moved in on each hit. Suddenly, Mom went down hard and started grinding her pussy on Dads dick. She was moaning again. Dad fell back and Mom went with him. It looked like Mom was sucking on Dads neck.

Mom went up on all fours sideways to me pulling Dads dick to her pussy. Dad pulled back and Mom moaned, "Don't tease me Gene. Fuck Me!" But, Dad lowered his head to lick her pussy. Slowly Mom started moving again. Her head was resting on the bed and her hands were holding her pussy open for him. I could tell she was moaning but I couldn't hear anything.

Finally, Mom said, "Fuck Me. Please Fuck Me." Dad slowly ran his tongue up over Moms asshole and up her spine as he positioned himself for entry. Mom was still holding her pussy open and Dad entered her in one swift motion.

Lustily, Mom said, "Yes. Yessss. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. Give me all you've got. Empty your balls in me. Oh, Fuck Me!"

Dad was pulling Mom back into him hard with slow deliberate strokes. "Do you like that Annie?" Dad said as he pulled Mom back into him.

"Oh, Yessss. Your cock feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me all you want." Mom moaned.

Dad kept it up and I was wondering how he kept from cuming.

Mom was pulling a nipple and I noticed a hand reach between Dads legs. It wouldn't be long now.

Sure enough, Dad started pulling Mom back harder while he pumped harder into her.

Mom let out a scream and kept screaming each time their bodies met.

Dads slammed into Mom one last time and throwing his head back let out a, "Arggggggh." His body was jerking and Moms hands were now on his ass pulling him to her as her hips rolled so her pussy could milk it all out of him. After what seemed like minutes, Mom fell to the bed and Dad was on top of her.

I thought it was over, but Dads ass started moving. Dad was fucking again. Mom grabbed the covers with her hands. Mom buried her face in the covers and went, "Oh. Oh. Oh." each time Dad thrust into her. Every few strokes Mom would turn her head and breath, then her face went into the covers again.

Moms legs were together and Dads knees were to the outside. Dads hands were in front of Moms shoulders holding her in place. Each time Dad thrust, Mom was held by his arms. Moms head turned sideways and she was gasping for air. Dad finally began to speed up. Moms feet were beating his ass. He came, driving into Mom, grunting loudly. Mom was letting out, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh," screams. Dad collapsed on Mom and neither one of them moved. I was almost ready to go in and see if they were alive when Dad rolled off Mom. Dad said, "I Love You, Annie!" And Mom crawled up to kiss him.

They passed out like that and I discovered my camera had shut off. I hoped I got it all.

I left the closet slow and quiet. Once in my bedroom I pulled my pud. Keeping the volume down while I played a video game, I listened for the sounds of Mom and Dad moving around the rest of the evening. Mom and Dad didn't come out of their bedroom the rest of the evening. I went to bed and pulled my pud again, before going to sleep.

Once again, I wanted to talk to Mom in the morning, and she was gone. My chore list was on the table, it included cleaning the walls in both closets. I had shot cum on the closet walls quite a bit the last few months. After finishing my chores, I headed out to see who I could find to do whatever with. It was hot and no one was swimming. The park had a few people enjoying the day, but there weren't any of my friends there. Downtown was a bust also, so off I went to the SuperCenter. I had enough money to buy a couple of CDs or maybe a new game.

As I went in I saw Stephanie sitting on one of the benches so I went over to talk to her. She said she was waiting for her Mom and Uncle Pete. They were buying a new TV for her and her Mom because theirs smoked out the night before. I commented about her reading all the time. "How come you're reading every time I see you?"

Stephanie smiled and said, "The stories take me to places and let me do things that I can't do, in reality." She lowered her eyes. "I pretend I'm the one in the book, that all of these things are happening to, going to different places, meeting new people, and experiencing the wonders of life."

All of her books had a plain white plastic cover on them, so I couldn't see the cover and tell what the book was about.

"William," I heard a female say from behind me. It startled me and I jumped a little. Stephanie chuckled as I turned to see who was behind me. There stood Donna and Uncle Pete. Uncle Pete was a six foot six inch skinny guy with bright red hair.

"Did I startle you young man?" Donna said with a smile.

"Yes Ma'am. I was caught up talking to Stephanie." I replied with a sheepish grin. That was when I realized that I liked Stephanie as a 'Girlfriend." I never had a girlfriend so this was new to me.

"How's your Mom," Donna asked. "She hasn't been to work lately. Is she alright?"

"Uh. Yeah sure, Moms fine." I said

"Give her my best. C'mon, Stephanie, we need to get the TV loaded." Donna said as she turned to walk away.

Stephanie put her hand on my thigh and smiling said, "Bye William, until we meet again." Then she stood up and walked away.

I was noticing how good she looked to me. I liked her hair, her eyes, her face, her hands, her arms, her legs. She was turning me on and we've only talked a couple of times. Even at school, we only saw each other in the halls. I'm going to have to ask Mom about this as well.

I went back to the electronics area and ended up buying a cheap easy play game.

I made another tour through town and found a couple of guys swimming. We talked a bit and then Paul started kidding me about giving the bookworm a ride on my bike. "Are you two 'lovey-dovey?" ... "Kissy-kissy."

"You're jealous because no girl has anything to do with you!" I shot back. As the taunting continued I got on my bike and left, flipping them the bird, as I rode off.