All Comments on 'Mom Witnesses an Incestuous Kiss'

by TheSweeterTheWine

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

story but i was really dissapointed that he didnt fuck his mom hope you make it right in part 2 if it comes

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks anon

I've a rough idea of the Thanksgiving family/commune fest in which case Carlos and his mother would certainly attend, and perhaps properly link up.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Good sex.

I loved the threesome action. With all of the ass licking and play, I was wondering why Carlos didn't do any anal penetration of either of his partners, or maybe some prostate massage by one of his ladies on him.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

A very yummy story that got better as it went along! Looking forward to part two :) thank you!

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great threesome story. Hope you will write pt2 soon.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

bigmg – I’m not sure if there’ll be part 2 as I’m mulling over this Thanksgiving story where the mom & son from the Lookalike stories will also be there. But thanks for the encouragement.

TSreader – I like “yummy”. Thanks very much for it.

blackknight – Shirley was a character from my Lookalike stories where she’d already stated that she disliked anal. As for Anita in this one, I wanted to hold some things back for a future encounter. But thanks very much for the comment.

JagnagJagnagover 7 years ago
One of the better ones

I did enjoy that story, the subtle beginning of being naked, the intimate conversations all added up to the weekend away with sylvia and so let the more intimacy begin.

I too would like to read a part two away for the hippy hippy shake.

Congrats, well put together, along with excellent spelling and grammer added to an enjoyable read. 9/10 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring.

Too long and drawn out, become boring.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
To the two most recent commenters

Jagnag – Thanks very much. I like to have a build-up before the sex takes place. It just seems more plausible as to how a mother and son would overcome such an imposing societal taboo. And I’m relieved that I didn’t have too many typos.

Anon (boring) – Thanks at least for explaining why you found it boring. It reminds me that I should add an extra disclaimer up front (as I’ve done in previous stories) that the sex will take a while to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really enjoyed that story...

... it was very erotic in the build-up and the culmination, and the humour had me chuckling throughout. I don't think I've seen your name before, so I'm off to read some more of your stories now in the hope that they will be as enjoyable and as well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good and funny also

Loved The squirrel parts that was just fantastic....

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
To the last two commenters

Anon (enjoyed) – I’m glad you liked the build-up. I only started writing here because too few stories had that. You can see from comments here and stories elsewhere that plenty of readers like to get to the sex quickly, but I’d rather explore the gradual change in mindset for a mother and son to take such an unusual step.

Anon (funny) – Thanks very much. There’s absurdity in much of life and I try to point to it when it occurs to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Looking forward t the Thanksgiving get together story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
liked the idea

Liked any new angle and and at the start I was reading not knowing how it was going to progress, it was very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A bit of overkill

I very much liked the first half of the story, when it was just mom and son, and they appeared to be headed into a real romantic love. But bringing in the aunt and the endless round of all kinds of sexual alternatives eventually became sort of boring eventually. And the ass licking was exceedingly distasteful to me. One other thing bothers me, sort of jarring each time it is mentioned--comparing nipples to fish hooks. What on earth is there about nipples that could in any way look like fish hooks? Certainly doesn't sound very tempting to me. Sorry, but I could come up only with a 3 this time.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 7 years ago
Another 5 stars!

Don't listen to that anon, I found the asslicking exceedingly hot. If anything, part 2 should include even more asslicking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice, slow burn...my dick hurts. I'm saving my load for someone special but wanted to explode for 20 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not for me

Too long, son too reluctant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too......

Took too long to get to anything good. A snail reads faster than you develop this story. I fell asleep somewhere on page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So you write crap until they play spin the bottle?

OMG! Until the Spin the bottle session I absolutely hated Carlos. You wrote this character like a spineless nitwit who could be jerking off with mom's wet panties one minute and refusing to let her touch his cock the next. Sexy dialog and actions from mom roll out like honey and Carlos is offended? Jesus H Christ! This must be what pegging is like. Are you just screwing with us? Clearly you are capable of writing erotic stories and sustaining a storyline then providing new characters and plot twists building to a climax. Perfect ending, wrapping up one story while leaving the door open to new characters in foreshadowed erotic situations. This tells me you know what you are doing but the first chapters of this story make me wonder if a brilliant second half justifies a look at your future works.

SMH

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago

Didn't like it much. Anita is a PITA busybody with an overactive imagination. The son is a wuss. Couldn't get past the first page. Not as good as your other stories.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

Not as good as the other 3 or 4 of your stories I read until now. Carlos let it go pretty far, including the mutual masturbation in the shower, before he puts his food down, resulting in his mother taking some psychoactive drugs. What a character to let it come to this.

On the other hand I already wasn't to keen on some of the author's descriptions in other stories, about pussy lips being 'not too long' (or to thin, to thick). What the heck is that even supposed to mean? But in this story "the guy" is hooked up on fish hook shaped nipples? What a strange fascination. It's a fetish I never even read or heard about and is better left out of a story, unless it's especially catering to people with the same kink, which I guess are some rare species in this case. I find it rather distracting if not disturbing, next you tell us about a guy fascinated with a girl with a horizontally oriented slit down there...

Some of the very best authors here who write stories about relationships, emotions, conflicts and so on even refrain almost completely from describing distinct bodily features....

bob3641223bob364122320 days ago

this was a hot story, i love build ups, and this had it all, i hope there is a continuation the the Hippie party. 5 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous