Moments of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenUFlect
GenUFlect
23 Followers

From the "Cincinnati Enquirer," August 23,2014. Section A, p. 3: "Police Chief Gordon Barnes indicated that the Police Crime Lab has analyzed the contents of the cement used in the destroyed Walter Goodell Buick two days ago. At the King Royal Motel. Crime Lab employees have checked records of the ten cement companies in the Greater Cincinnati area. None sell that kind of cement, the 'recipe' used on the Buick. The ten companies denied any cement deliveries between the hours of 10:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M. on Thursday, August 21st. Mr. Goodell still refuses to answer any questions about the vehicle or why it was at the motel. He referred us to his lawyer, Landis Barstow, who also refused to answer any questions.

"At this time," said Chief Barnes, "no complaint has been filed on behalf of the dealership, Walter Goodell, or the car. As a police matter, the issue is closed."

Order for the COHO construction company. Friday, August 22, 2014. "Take jackhammer and clean cement from Buick convertible in back of the King Royal motel. Use Truck- Crane #3 to remove cement chunks. Dispose at county landfill. Bill to: Walter Goodell Buick. "

Order for the Easy Road Towing Company. Saturday, August 23, 2014.: "Remove remains of Buick convertible found behind the King Royal motel. All cement should be removed by now. Take vehicle to the Jones Scrap Metal Company on Second Street for putting through their 'Squeeze-a-lot' car compactor. Bill to: Walter Goodell Buick."

Note on a package hand delivered Wednesday, August 27, 2015: Dear Mrs. Goodell: Here is a copy of a video made between 10:00 A.M. and Noon on Thursday, August 21, 2014, at the King Royal Motel. Feel free to use this in any personal or legal actions you may wish to take against Walter Goodell. (Signed) Arnold J. Carson, Attorney at Law.

Note on a package hand delivered Thursday, August 28, 2014: "Dear Mrs. Davison: Here is a copy of a video made between 10:00 A.M. and Noon on Thursday, August 21, 2014, at the King Royal motel. If you contest the divorce in any way, this will be Exhibit A in our lawsuit, with copies to local newspapers, radio and TV stations. We will insist the judge watch it and, if necessary, any impaneled jury as well . (Signed) Arnold J. Carson, Attorney at Law."

Note on a package hand delivered Thursday, August 28, 2014: "Dear Mr. Goodell: Here is a copy of a video made between 10:00 A.M. and Noon on Thursday, August 21, 2014, at the King Royal Motel. If you interfere in any court proceedings, yours or Ms. Davison's, we will insist the judge view this video as evidence and will send copies to local newspapers, radio and TV stations. Please note: Yesterday at 9:30 A.M. we delivered a copy of this same video to Mrs. Goodell by private messenger. (Signed) Arnold J. Carson, Attorney at Law."

From the "Cincinnati Enquirer," "Legals: October 10, 2014. Divorce granted Wednesday, October 8; Karen Davison vs. Harold Davison. Uncontested. Settlement terms not disclosed. No children."

From the "Cincinnati Inquirer," "Legals: October 24, 2014. Divorce granted Tuesday, October 21; Sharon Goodell vs. Walter Goodell. Uncontested. Settlement terms not disclosed. Three minor children."

"Business News Weekly." Dateline Cincinnati: November 18, 2014. Sharon Goodell has been named the new owner and COO of the Goodell Buick Automobile Dealerships here. This includes all seven locations throughout the greater Cincinnati area. Ms. Goodell assured each former and future customer that the "great price deals and quality repair service will continue at all locations." To celebrate the change in leadership, special sales and lower prices will continue through January 15, 2015."

From a "Cincinnati Inquirer, Banner Ad. Sunday Supplement, November 23, 2014:

"GOOD DEALS AT GOODELL'S LOWER PRICES THAN EVER BEFORE ON 2014 AND 2015 MODELS" [Addresses for the seven locations were listed along with new car pictures and representative prices.]

-30-

Afterword:

I came across the car switch in these pages and read it in a newspaper item some years ago. Also read the cement trick years ago in a small newspaper item. The use of media was my own idea. Haven't seen it in these pages.

G.

GenUFlect
GenUFlect
23 Followers
12