All Comments on 'Moments: Second Chances'

by Fantasy Kiss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jimhawkinsjimhawkinsover 19 years ago
v nice

how about a sequel please

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 19 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the format

I sent in a reformatted version that should be easier to read. A sequel? I don't know... I have no idea where to go after this. If you have read any of my other stuff you'll know this story is a first for me. Different. Softer. So I'm stumped. What happens next? Not a clue, but I'll think about it and maybe. Fantasy Kiss

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
Yes Please A Sequel!!

You could lead in with his job, go to the confrontation with her father, Them moving forward together, etc... This story has a lot of brilliant possibilties. And your writing makes them that much brighter. Please consider it.

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Highly enjoyed!

Great story! It was both very touching and sensual. As for sequels, I'd like to see a continuation of the relationship of Sarah Rose and Harvey, to have Harvey cleaning up his act, getting a stable job and getting off the streets. I would also like to see Sarah Rose's father, and his reaction towards his daughter's newfound happiness. Nice job!

LongFellow877LongFellow877over 19 years ago
Fur Sure

Give us a sequel, fur sure, Sexy one. Very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

Definately different from your other stories - softer, strange, but cool all the same. I love all that you do, thank you for sharing it all with us!

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
Yes, it's different.

Loved it, even though it was different from your other stories. If I have any criticim at all it would be the length. It is probably personal, but I tend to ignore stories that contain more than two sections, and this one has three. Still enjoyed it, though.

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

It was different. Different types of characters and written differently from your normal style. Still I liked it how it went from innocent to sexual. Keep up the good work baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Longer = Better

I know some people find it difficult to sit down and control themselves for three page readings or more, but I rather enjoy them -- especially sensational romance reads like this one. The feelings of the main character, Sarah, really mirror to my own and to view how she achieved her own form of mental paradise kind of has me eager for my own form of physical peace sooner rather than later like I planned. Not to say I would rush into a sexual experience just to feel better about myself, but more so that I don't fear it as much as I used to; this story has helped me to embrace it, in a way. There were a few mistakes here and there with grammar, but it definitely didn't keep me from reading your submission. Excellent work. The difficulty of making a sequel will be hard, but could you still attempt it? Perhaps it will be even longer.. You never truly know, but if it is, I'm game. :)

stolen_kissesstolen_kissesover 13 years ago
Wow....

This has to, easily, be the best story, not just of yours, but on this WHOLE SITE, that i've ever read. You are truly talented. Truly. This story left me begging to hear more about these two. I hope you write another story with them. They are the type of characters that ppl not alone instantly relate to, but grow to love immediately. Amazing...

Yours truly,

☆•*¨`*•ღStolen Kissesღ•*¨`*•☆

ღ★჻*´¯`჻☆♥(。◠‿◕。)♥☆჻´¯`*჻★ღ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous