Moments: Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cut his hair too. Washed and conditioned it. He laughed. He smelled like green apples. He smelled like Sarah. He looked down at his hands. His nails were clipped and the dirt was removed from them. He saw himself naked for the first time and filched at the sight. How long has he been this skinny? Taking a deep breath he leaned in close and stared at himself.

"All right, Harvey. Listen up and listen good. For whatever reason somebody up there has decided to give you a second chance. You'll have a job soon and if you don't managed to somehow fuck this night up you might even walk away with a woman. But no matter what happens, you are never going to let yourself get this way again, you hear me?"

Then taking a deep breath, he smoothed back his hair and reached for the bottle of cologne on the edge of the sink. He never was a fan of Old Spice but it will have to do. Splashing it on, he stood tall and worked the knots out of his shoulder. Taking one last breath, he turned and reached for the robe hanging on the back of the door. Donning it, he looked around and made sure he didn't leave too much of a mess. He gave Sarah his clothes before he entered the shower. She promised to wash them. He turned up his nose. If they were anything like his body had been then it probably will take her several attempts.

He opened the bathroom door and made his way to what he believed was her bedroom. She was standing in front of her dresser mirror in a silk nightgown. It was black. It fell down to about her knees and molded the soft curves that lay beneath. She looked beautiful. She had not seen him yet. She was trying to brush down her hair so it would resemble some sort of order. He smiled, glad that she was as nervous as he. He reached up and again smooth out his newly trimmed head.

Clearing his throat, he called her name. "Sarah?"

She jumped and turned in surprised.

"Oh. Oh." She said as she quickly turned and threw the brush at the desk with more force then she needed considering it was directly behind her and the loud clanging noise echoed through the small space. She blushed and he grinned.

"May I come in?"

"Yes," she said softly. She just stared at him, taking him all in. He looked so different without all that matted hair. She could see his face, his eyes, everything. He was more attractive than she thought. Her stomach began to flutter. Insecurity began to set in again. She was too ugly. Too...big.

"You look so beautiful, Sarah. Like a dream."

She stared at him. Not knowing what to say. His grin faulted. Then he asked, "Am I okay? Is it good enough?"

Stare.

Taking a step back, his face closed up. "Maybe I should go." He turned to leave when he heard her say. "I'm I too fat?"

He looked at her, surprised. "No. I don't think so. I actually like how you are. If anything I'm too skinny."

"Yes. You are."

He laughed. It was bitter.

"But that's okay. I'll fatten you up."

He slowly smiled and turned back into the room, turned toward her. "You will?"

"Yes."

He walked closer and stopped at the side of the bed. She did the same and stopping on the other side.

"You're very handsome, Harvey."

His smile turned back into a grin. She laughed. Then taking a deep breath she said, "I don't know what to do."

Harvey looked at her for a moment and then slowly nodded. "That's okay. We'll figure it out together. Want to meet half way?"

"Okay."

Together they raised a knee on to the bed and moved to the center of the queen size mattress. Her side snagged a little more than his but neither of the really noticed.

Once in the middle she reached out and touched his face. He 'stood' there and closed his eyes as her fingertips explored its contours. He stood perfectly still. It was a moment for them both. He was the first man she ever got to touch on such an intimate level and this was the first time in a long time he had a woman want to touch him and who took pleasure in touching him. It was something neither one of them wanted to rush. His flesh tingled as her butterfly touches caressed him - his eyes, his cheeks his nose, his lips. Oh his lips. Unable to stop it, his tongue lashed and licked her fingertips. She giggled. Encouraged, he leaned in and sucked her fingers between his lips ever so softly. His cock began to stir.

She laughed and leaned forward. Her lips found the side of this neck and his body shivered with delight as her tongue licked a strong path across the surface, settling at his Adam's apple, which she took into her mouth and sucked on slightly. Her hands reached down and loosened his belt. The thick terry cloth parted and her hand slid up his torso, feeling the texture of his body while her mouth traveled to his collarbone. He moaned and tilted his head back, allowing her better access. She softly pushed him back and together they slid down onto the bed.

"This is not right," he muttered as his hands curved around her ass. "I should be making love to you."

"You will," she replied between licks and caresses. "Just let me have this first. I've always used to fantasize what this would be like. To touch a man. To taste him. To feel him move beneath me as I give him pleasure. You'll get your turn, just please, give me mine. I need this. I need to know that I can do this."

It wasn't hard to deny her. He's body was starving for human touch. She gave him what could only be described as a body bath with her tongue. She licked her way around his nipples and the contours of his pecks. His belly button was a place he would never have thought could be an erogenous zone. His thighs were bitten and grazed as her teeth scraped along the fine hairs, along with the side of his knees- he laughed, that tickled.

His cock strained and glistened, dipping juice with every swipe of her tongue. He wasn't sure if he could hold out much longer and he told her so.

"It's okay. I read somewhere that sometimes it's better for a man to seek his release first, that way he'll be more in control the second time and can concentrate better on pleasing a woman."

He laughed, "Ahhhh. So there is an interior motive behind your generous deeds, huh?"

She chuckled. Her cheeks rested on his thigh as she looked up at him. "Maybe just a little. But I didn't lie. I need you." His cock was between them. She held it. Juice trailed down the sides and landed on her hand.

He smiled as he stared down at her; his hand reached up and buried itself in her hair. "I need you too, Sarah. Very much."

She was no longer looking in his eyes, however, she was looking at the hard flesh she held. The power in her hand, so to speak. Lifting up she leaned forward. Her hair fell around her, around them. He watched as she opened her lips and a small pink tongue slid out and swiped the very tip. The hot pulsing tip. His hips rose up, forcing his dick higher, forcing it to slide against her cheek.

"Hold still."

Sarah quickly got the hang of things and began to enjoy herself and became more accustomed to the feel of him. It was so strange to her. He was so soft, so velvety, yet so hard and firm. Her pussy was pulsing. How is it, it knew what it wanted when it never had it before?

He groaned. Then closing his eyes, he put his head back onto the pillow and gave up control. Her mouth was actually cool to his hot skin in comparison. The moistness was inviting and seductive. Her movements were slow and steady, almost as if she was savoring every moment she had to suck and milk his dick. Her tongue, tentative at first, gained confidence. He did nothing to hold back the sounds of his enjoyment.

Her mouth was heaven. He never would have known she never did this before. There was very little doubt or insecurity in her actions. He particularly loved how he didn't know where her tongue would land next. Her mouth was in constant motion. She made little sounds that were so sexy, like she really enjoyed his dick, like she wanted more. It was wet and it was hot. The wetness from her salvia and the juice form his cock intermingled, forming a bubbly paste at the base of his dick, melting into his pubic hairs. He began thrusting his hips up and down. He liked watching himself slide between her lips. He liked watching her descend to meet him, to take more of him.

He loved it. The feeling of power and sex increased and suddenly, he pushed harder, faster. She jerked back in surprise. Her eyes widen, her body jerked suddenly as if she was choking. He stopped, letting her regain control. She released him and took a deep breath. Her face, her face was covered in wetness. It was everywhere. She stuck out her tongue and licked as much of it away as she could manage. Then her hand grabbed the base of this dick. He moaned and tilted his head back as he began thrusting again in the hole she created. He fucked her hand over and over. Enjoying the feeling of her masturbating him. Then he felt her face between his thighs, he spread them wider to make room. Her mouth covered his thick sac and pulled him deeply into her mouth. God that felt so good. She stroked his cock and sucked his sack, driving him crazy. He fucking loved it. It was so good.

Then he felt her slowly release him from her warm mouth. Me moaned in protest but her face moved lower. Her nose buried itself beneath his balls. He felt a small suction. She was breathing him in. Her hands moved, never stopping, twisting all around him, stroking the pleasure, calling the cum. Then she moved back up, kissing along his thighs, moving along his torso, licking and biting. He looked back down and watched her move, watch her cover him like a tide of sex, eating his flesh bring them both pleasure with her touch, her presence, she liked the middle section of his tummy. His stomach involuntarily flexed. And all this time she never let go of his cock. She kept playing with it, never letting up. Her personal fuck toy. Hers and only hers. He liked that idea. She took her free hand and lifted it to his mouth. Two fingers played with his lips.

"Make me wet," She ordered.

His mouth opened up and his tongue reached out to curl around her fingers drawing them into his hot mouth. She grasped as she felt a tingling travel down her arm. The things he did to her fingers were unlike anything she ever felt. When he was finished, she was crushing the base of his dick, trapping the blood at the top.

"Sarah? Please."

"Oh sorry," she said, breathless and flushed. Taking her wet hand, she slid it along his cock to join her other hand. Then opening her mouth she engulfed him in hot, wet heat once again. Her wet fingers flowed lower between his thighs and beneath his sack. Her tickling fingers slid low and slipped into the creases of his butt cheeks, finding that dark forbidden hole.

"Oh yes. Perfect. Perfect," he groaned, lifting his hips. Her wet digits slipped between his warm skin and slowly dipped into his hot body. His breathing turned into a pant. Her free hand released his dick and moved to the space directly beneath his sack and stroked. Finally she took him inside her mouth and drank him whole.

With both fingers moving simultaneously and her hungry mouth feeding on his pleasure, Harvey quickly felt his world spin out of control. With each thrust into her mouth he got closer and closer. Each stroke, each shout, each moan betrayed his lack of control.

"Sarah. I'm going to come, baby it's now or never."

Eager, happy, excited, Sarah held on for the ride, sucking harder and deeper. She wanted it - all his passion, all his lust, all his cum. She wanted to taste him, make him part of her, forever and ever.

His triumphant shout echoed off the walls as cum busted from his body into her awaiting mouth. There was so much of it she barely had time to swallow it all, let alone taste it and all the excess slipped from her mouth and pooled around his body. Sucking and moaning, she dipped down to catch what she missed, licking his skin, eating his cum like a puppy with its favorite treat. She licked and licked until nothing was left and her sore lips moved in one last time for one final kiss with his sleeping, softening, flesh.

Sarah was on fire. That was the most exciting thing she ever did. She wanted more; she needed more.

"Harvey??'

He moaned. It was a haunted moan. She released him and freed his body from her imprisonment, sliding up his length. She kissed him. He welcomed her. Their clinging lips stroking the passion deep with in. She spread her thighs around his waist. His hands wrapped around her body. One hand cupped her ass while the other slipped down and found the gapping eager hole. He filled it with his fingers and she moaned with relief, rocking against him, creating movement, creating friction. It was all she needed, that right there, that touch in that spot.

Yes.

And all at once she came around him in a wave of glittering light.

*****

Moments later, she laid beside him and watched him as his face remained buried in his arm. Her body hummed. She was so relaxed. She never felt this close to another human being. She wanted more. She needed to know more.

"How did you become homeless?"

He didn't answer right away. Then he turned toward her and their eyes locked. He looked so sad. "I lived in a small town in Ohio. Very small. It was a factory town. Then the factory closed and hundreds of people were unemployed.

Times were hard. I was 31 years old and I didn't have any family. My mom and dad died years ago and there weren't many opportunities available. I couldn't afford to keep the house with no job so I sold it and took the money I've saved up and the money I had from the sale and moved to Chicago four years ago. I figured I would have better luck in a big successful city. I was wrong. I actually did have a job lined up. Well, not really but I was told my prospects were good, but by the time I made it here it was given away. Most of my money was spent for the trip to the city and with no income money went fast.

Soon I couldn't afford even the cheapest motel. The streets were my only option. I tried contacting the few friends I had back home, but many of them were damn near in the same boat. I kept looking but it's hard to get a job when you don't have an address and soon the more I slept on the streets the dirtier my clothes became and the more I looked the part of a bum. No one wants to hire a bum. The things I've seen on the streets..." He paused. His eyes glazed over with a far away look.

"Well... let's just say I've seen a lot of things." His voiced trembled a bit but he continued. "Within six months, I met Bob and Jim and they took me to Saint Agnes for the Friday night meals. It was then that I knew there was a God, because there standing behind the mash potatoes was an angel."

He grinned but she saw passed it. She thought about what his life must have been like over the last few years, the pain, the fear...

"I'm sorry."

He nodded. "Me too."

"Harvey?"

"Yes?"

"Why me?"

He reached up and pushed aside the stray hair on her forehead. "I thought you were pretty. But what mostly caught my attention were your eyes. They were so sad, Sarah, so very sad. Lost too. It struck me. I was used to seeing that look from people who lived on the street, but you, you had a home and you had a family, you made me wonder.

Then with time I gotten to know you a little bit and began to like that person that would come out of her shell now and then to talk to us po' folk. You are smart and funny and generous and so very sweet. I think that was when I started lusting for you."

Her mouth dropped. "Lust? Me?"

"Yea." He smiled a slow, sexy smile. "There is a femininity about you that I don't think you realize is there. It's in the way you move. The way you tuck your hair behind your ear. The slow gentle smile you sometimes give when you try to be encouraging. It's even in the way you talk. Your voice is so pleasant. It's soft and smoothing. It's sexy."

While he was talking she sank into the pillow and just stared at him in disbelief. After a minute she said.

"I can't think of one solitary reason why you would lie about that. So as hard as it is for me to believe, I guess I just have to accept that you mean that."

He rose up then, and reached for her hand. He glided it down his body to the semi-erection waiting for her. "I can't fake this, Sarah. You do this to me. You've done this to me for a while now. Everyone has different ideas of beauty and different 'types' of people they are attracted to. To me you're beautiful. You are most definitely my type. Why do you think so little of yourself? Who taught you to devalue yourself?"

Her hand slid across his flesh. It was barely audible, but he heard it nonetheless. "My father."

She turned and laid on her back as she looked up at the ceiling. Taking a deep breath she said, "He hates me."

He shifted to get closer. Her voice was so soft he was concerned he might have missed something.

"Why do you think he hates you?"

"I know he does and it's because of my mother."

"The lady in the pictures?"

"Yes. I was nine. She was taking a bath. I was in the living room playing some silly game and I broke something. The funny thing is I don't even know what it was. All I know is I broke something and I got very upset and I began to cry, to really cry and she heard me and she was concerned so she got out the tub, but the floor was wet so it was slippery and she fell..."

A sob escaped as she recalled the memory. He reached out and pulled her in his arms, cradling her body with his. She turned her head and buried her face in his neck.

"She hit her head. I heard her fall. I went in to see what happened. She was lying there... I remembered getting on the floor beside her and trying to wake her up. But she wouldn't wake up, there was blood, and I didn't know what to do so I sat there beside her and waited.

I think I fell asleep because next thing I remembered was my father there, holding her, rocking her, crying. He screamed at me: 'Why didn't you call 911 like we taught you? Why didn't you call for help?' But... I didn't... I didn't know..."

The tears were stronger now and she started to tremble. He held as she cried, deep, deep, sobbing cries. Her arms wrapped around him in a deathlike grip, needing him so much. Needing his words, his comfort.

"Shhhh. It's okay. It's not your fault. It's okay. It's not your fault."

Gaining control, she whispered, "But he blames me. He still blames me. He calls me names, degrades me; tells me no one will ever want me. I'll grow into an old hag, forever alone."

He leaned in closer and kissed away her tears, much like she did his earlier in the evening. "Look at me."

He pulled away and she looked up at him. Her eyes were red and puffy. "Your father is an asshole. An insignificant prick who is weak and too stupid to appreciate you. He should have protected you and nurtured you, not blame you. I'm sorry you couldn't have gotten the father you deserved. You won't ever be along again. Not if I can help it. I'll be here as long as you will have me. This is the start is something special, Sarah. You don't walk away from special."

She looked at him in awe and sniffled. Then she reached down and grabbed the end of the sheet to wipe away the wetness on her face. She didn't know what to say. 'Thank you' seemed feeble and inappropriate. It all seemed surreal, almost too good to be true. She didn't want to think about what was happening. She didn't want to jinx it. She was so scared it wasn't real, but then again it had to be real. Most girls' knights rode in with a white horse, hers came with fleas. It had to be real. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Sarah? When I get enough money, and I can finally afford my own place, would you go out with me?"

She laughed, surprised. Sitting up, she looked down at him. "What?"