Moments: Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled. "Would you go on a date with me?"

She buried her face in the pillow. It really was too much. Looking up she fought the new set of tears that threaten to escape. "We're pretty pitiful you know that?"

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Silence.

"Sarah Rose?"

"Yes?"

"Why me?" He grinned.

She bit her lip and shyly said, "I liked the way you looked at me. I liked the way it made me feel. It scared me at first, to be honest. It took time, but after getting to know you too, and learning to feel comfortable around you, to trust you, and after all the smiles and all the looks from you, it finally reached a point where all you had to do was enter a room. All I had to do was hear your name. All you had to do was smile and my body...my body began to respond. I started feeling things... just off the thought of you. I loved the way you looked me."

They had moved closer at this point. His arms were wrapped around her body, holding her close as she spoke into his neck.

"Sarah?"

"Yes?"

In his best British accent he asked, "Can I have some more?"

*****

"Yes. Ok... ok... oh God..."

Sarah Rose Appleton was having one of the greatest experiences of her adult life. She laid on her back with her legs spread and her body open for the object of her desire who was at that very moment, moving inside her, showing her what she was made for. She felt loved. She felt out of control.

"Ahhhhhh," she screamed. Her hands here clenched tight around the wooden edges of the dresser draws on each side of the bed. He pumped inside of her, bringing her higher and higher on ocean waves of lust and desire. Her body was one big ocean of sin and passion. Never in a million years did she think this day would come.

The headboard repetitively banged against the wall from the force of his exultation. It was a wonderful clichéd moment that fulfilled her soul with joy and excitement. On and on he pushed her, never letting up. She didn't know if she could hold out for much longer, if she could last. It was all too much. She couldn't keep up with him and she told him that. He laughed and told her not to even try, just give in. "Just feel," he said. And so she did. She closed her eyes and she stopped fighting it. Her body relaxed and let it happened. And what happened was nothing short of a miracle. The waves rose higher, threatening to drown her, but she wasn't afraid. The tension. Her body was one of sweet agony. It was too much, but she still wanted more, still needed more. Was this what it was like to be closer to God?

And all at once with no warning, she felt her body bust from within as her heart skipped a beat and her breathing lost focus and her world disappeared, if only for a moment... a moment.

When she came back, when her heart continued its function and her breathing was less harsh, she opened her eyes to still see him above her, moving, stroking, fucking her clenched, tight, little puss. She saw him for the first time. He, like her, was covered in sweat. His face was dark with intensity as he watched himself plunge over and over between her cum soaked thighs. His mouth was gapping open as he tried to suck in as much air as possible. She could feel the bed still dancing beneath her; hear the music of it beating against the wall. He was slower now, not as intense as before when he brought her over. His eyes traveled over her body and paused at her bouncing breasts.

Her hands were numb. She released the edges of the desks. Triangular indentations branded her hands. His hands moved up over her and found her sweaty, bouncing breasts and imprisoned them in his grip. His strong palms stroked them. She closed her eyes as new sensations traveled through her. His touch felt so good on her sensitized flesh. He plunged deeper this time, responding to her moan. He played with her tips - manipulated them, bent them at will. The slide was easy with all the hot wetness between them. Bending low, he stopped fucking her.

His hard cock left her warm, eager body.

"No," she cried, but he ignored her.

She moaned her protest, which quickly turned into something else as his tongue wrapped around her tip and pulled it in his mouth. His cushiony soft mouth loved her breasts, biting and chewing ever so slightly on each and ever centimeter. Back and forth he moved, nuzzling her with his face and lips. Enjoying her nectar, enjoying her taste. She spread her legs wider as he sucked. She felt the pussy juice slowly slid from her body in a thick concoction down the valley of her pussy folds and the crease of her ass, pooling at the very base where her skin met the mattress. Her hips jerked up in the air, humping against his body, his balls sacks and he sensually grazed both nipples with his teeth and swirled his tongue around the tingling tips. She loved that, when he held them together and sucked both tips at once. It drove her fucking insane.

Releasing them, he kiss his way between the valley of her tits, finding her belly button, licking it, showing her just how distracting it could be. And further south he went until finally his teeth pulled on the drench curly hairs resting at the apex of her thighs. She cried out in surprise as he chuckled and dipped lower. His tongue slid into the moist, hot cavern of her body and his tongue licked away the salty pussy juice that gathered there, waiting. She lifted her thighs higher as he pushed in deeper, penetrating her body, fucking her with his tongue. She loved it, oh how she loved it. His tongue tasted and stroked before moving up just a tad to find her hard, plumb bud. He sucked it inside his mouth and she screamed.

Her cries echoed through the room, but she didn't care. The new assault of pleasure was amazing and he covered her in moist heat, bring her closer, faster than ever before. She gripped his head, crushing his ears and she held on as much as she could. Her hips began humping his face. He wasn't tongue fucking her. She was face fucking him - riding the pressure he was creating, using him at will. Then suddenly, he turned his head and bit hard on her thigh.

"Oh God, yes. Bite me. Please." He licked at the indentions and then taking one final swipe as her puss, he moved over her. His cock found its way back, deep inside.

He was ready.

He reached for her hands and intertwined their finger. He laid on top of her, covering as much of her as he could with his heat. He pushed in deep, as far as he could go. Her thighs wrapped around his hips, hugging him. He leaned over and kissed her. He kissed her eyes, her nose, her chin and then her lips. Then lightly sucking her lower lip into his mouth, he plunged upward into her body, harder and harder and harder with each stroke until finally he was slamming into her, stroking one spot over and over. She began to cry, to whimper and he bit her, hard, drawing a speck of blood from her lip and until finally her body seized up over him, clenching his cock, squeezing him tight until he could barley move, barley fuck her, but he pushed still - hard and hard.

"Oh fuck, " he cried. "Oh shit ... shit." And finally his balls tighten, his body froze and a roaring sound filled his ears as his dick rose up, deep inside of her, sprouting his cum, his seed, deep inside her puss, flowing from him in gushes and gushes, invading her puss, loving its new home of sweet pussy love. And then finally he stopped. His body gave out and all energy left. His heart pounded in his ears and his chest felt as if he had ran a marathon. He had no more will. He began to slip. He felt her arms wrap around him, cradling him as she held him close.

"Thank you," she said.

He simply grunted before giving into the wave of darkness that overcame.

*****

Harvey rearranged his collar, looking at himself in awe. "All this time I thought this shirt was purple."

She laughed. After washing his clothes twice they learned his 'purple' shirt was actually a deep red. He picked up his jacket and walked over to the well-loved woman standing by the bedroom door. Her arms wrapped around his waist as she stood on her toes to meet him and he bent low to kiss her. Their kiss was long and deep and very intoxicating.

He groaned and pulling away. "Sarah? Do you think I'll have any problems with your father?"

Breathless, she leaned against him and rested her cheek against his tummy. "Probably, but it might be better if you meet him after you got some clothes."

He laughed. "Yeah. I can see how that could help."

She smiled and looked up. "Yes, but in the mean time we have the church and you have my number."

"Okay." He leaned in again, tasting her lips.

"Sarah?"

"Hmmm?"

"Maybe it would be better if NO ONE knew about us just yet."

She leaned back, puzzled. "Why?"

Up until a few hours ago she would have assumed the reason was because he was ashamed of being seen with her and he just wanted her as long as no one knew or because her thought she would be an easy lay. But she didn't think that way any longer. Not with him.

"I want to be established first. I don't want the other men at the church to think that just because you slept with one homeless guy you'll sleep with them all. I don't want them getting ideas or making any inappropriate moves. It's not often you get a second chance and it would be a shame for me to blow it by going to jail for murder."

Her eyes opened wide at that and in a voice that resembled a little girl's, she said, "Okay."

"Okay." He smiled. "You know what? What happened here? Tonight? Was way better than anything I could even imagine; any fantasy of you I could have made up. Thank you."

She smiled, pleased. "It's my second chance too, you know?"

"Really? How so?" His thumb stroked her cheek.

"I get to reevaluate myself. Maybe I can learn to see myself through your eyes, rather than my father's."

He smiled. "And maybe if things really go well, you can move out of here and move in with me?"

She arched an eyebrow. "You're moving kind of fast, don't you think?"

He smiled and pulled her close in a hug, "Hey, the way things are going it can't be nothing but good from this point on and I know a good thing when I see it."

Pulling away she turned him and pushed him toward the door. Her father should be home soon and if he knew what happened here, it wouldn't be good. "Why don't we just take it one step at time?"

He laughed. "That's better than a no."

Pausing at the door, he turned to her and lightly placed a kiss on her forehead. "Bye, my angel."

"See you tomorrow."

Sarah watched him as he walked away, whistling happily along. Closing the apartment door, she leaned against it. Tears rolled from her eyes. She never thought in a million years her life would change in this manner. Tired, she made her way to the bed. She fell into a coma the moment her head hit the pillow and for the first time in a long time she had a peaceful sleep.