All Comments on 'Momma and Me'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

We need More!

Fun Story,

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

Not bad at all. You had some misspellings. Also, it's "butt" instead of "butts." You made incest sound plausible, pleasurable and guilt-free in circumstances like those in this story. It probably happens all the time for lots of people in similar situations. Too bad there is still a stigma against it but maybe that is fading. Let's hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dropped

Sorry, the story dropped from 5 to 3 just because of the last paragraph. Unnecessary.

dragonwriterdragonwriterover 9 years ago
A Fun Read!

Really enjoyed your story, thanks for the good effort. You gave us a nice set-up and carried through with a very natural evolution to full fledged sex - nicely done!

blaster666blaster666over 9 years ago
enjoyable read

Enjoyed this very much. Reminded me of things I hardly think about anymore. Working in the fields; Mom spending all day in the kitchen canning or making divinity, or my favorite, pickled watermelon rinds. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

napgamernapgamerover 9 years ago
good

Great story. Keep up the good stories I'll look forward to them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Nicely done

A good story and I hope that there will be more to come.

I was wanting that Robert would get his mom pregnant, and stay home with her and raise their baby.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Four out of five stars for me.

There were a number of errors, but I'll only point out two. First, the height description regarding the antenna did not really make grammatical sense to me. Second, individuals have only one butt (with two cheeks), not butts (as in two or more). The use of the plural "butts" refers to more than one person -- "The drill sargent told us to get our butts in gear, double time." -- or regarding multiple cigar or cigarette remnants. I could probably say something about other mistakes, but these were the two that stood out to me.

I also think, if I was the main character, I would be put out if my brother -- whose attitude is described as being like their dad -- was also having sex with our mother, as I had shown her more love than he could ever show her.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Very Entertaining Story****

Thanks for sharing. When are you going to tell Tommy's tale??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hotmoma her and junior worked well together

unless you've worked in a big garden you don't know how horny you get you pick the beans then pick the tomatos I watched moma and grand mom bend over I would get horny as hell one day grandmom caught me looking up herdress that was a most eventfull day great story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's great when a boy discovers the paradise between his mother's legs

I love how Robert uses his nimble fingers on the wonderful hairy hole he came out of. For lots and lots of boys, who knows maybe every last one of them, their mother's mommy-hole is infinitely attractive and alluring. They love to stroke it tenderly, slip a couple of finger up inside, feel her juices flowing over their hand. Then there's the sharp musky aroma wafting up to their nostrils that they inhale deep into their young lungs. To a normal healthy young male, nothing can be as intoxicating as his own mother's cunt-smell. Feeling and smelling his mother's cunt gets a boy like Robert harder than he's ever been before. He's practically ready to blow his young balls all over the place. But a wise lady like his mom knows the perfect place for her boy to blow his balls. Like Robert, with his mother's guidance he slides his hard young cock up the same passageway he came down into the world from, and, bingo, "I hit her hole dead center and felt myself engulfed in the warmest, slickest, silky feeling glove I could imagine." When he finally unloads his balls and shoots his mother full of his semen, he knows that this is the best life has to offer.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon's comment about butts and antenna

THANKS! You're right. Now that you pointed it out, I realize I've made the same mistakes in other stories. Maybe now that you've pointed it out, I won't do it again. (Love your comment about how butts are properly used: been there, done that, and still got the uniform.)

Also the antenna would have probably been better mounted on a fifty feet, extending pole which sat atop the house. Note to the rabbit ears generation; this is exactly how my family's first TV system was installed. It did the job and I spent many hours watching that old 17 inch Black and White. To any who may be wondering, when Momma watched, she was in her favorite rocker, while I sat on the sofa.

Once again, my thanks to all who read and responded to Momma and Me.

Dreamer

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Well done

I like that you took a chance and explored an era where environment and relationships were, in some cases, fundamentally different than today. I thought the characters were well-developed; the setting was certainly right on. A little more graphic raunch during the sex scenes -- especially the dialogue -- would have been nice but, hell, I can use my imagination.

Just to be a pain in the ass, there were more than a few errors in grammar and sentence structure, but not enough to seriously detract from the story.

I'm wondering... shouldn't it have read... "50-FOOT antenna?"

4 stars from me. Look forward to reading more of your excellent work!

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

if the brother was just like dad then why would she take him to bed when she finally got rid of 1 selfish dick?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I liked it but it would have been better for me if the mom had talked a little bit dirtier.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Just as good this time as last

It would have been nice to read more about their summer together. It's not too late for a 2nd chapter.

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 9 years ago
GREAT!

Damn I felt like I was a part of that story,

the grits,eggs an bacon, the hard work the

simple life, the glory of learning about the

best thing ever, sex with a damn good woman.

OH yes' I'll be reading this story many more times

Thanks dreamer !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Job

Excellent - a well written story about the "common man" instead of the 6'2" football player with the centerfold mom who are independently wealthy living in a mansion. Your characters were very believeable and true to life. Good job. 5*

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
I liked it...

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.1/5.0 = 102% = A+) i read the story TWICE! I know that i cannot give more than 5* - i simply wanted to show how much i liked it

MASTERFULLY WRITTEN!

The scenario was perfectly conceived.

thecarolinadreamer skillfully brings the 2 characters in a perfect-storm set of circumstances where mom & son have only each other as regards any aspect of life. In the circumstances, the extremely improbable becomes the order of the day.

Mom did not break the taboo easily. She needed someone to give her comfort and emotional support. In the process she became very comfortable with her younger son. For him, his momma was the only woman in the world.

Whatever did happen between them, the writing was already on the wall.

This is a love story first & foremost but it also is very, very erotic.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Loved It!

As a big fan of loving, caring M/S incest, this rings nearly all of my bells. The only thing that would make it even more delicious would be some serious muff diving in Momma's yummy, hairy snatch!

Thanks for this one -- I'll be back!

cricketxcricketxover 6 years ago
Great story!

This one was great. Please do more slice of life, mother-son stories.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Mother son stories are the best

5*

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 6 years ago
The Ending...

...was too abrupt. It seems that part of the story is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Santee lakes, Marion and Moultre My my my the shellcrackers rm@

Private2021Private2021almost 3 years ago

That’s was a nice erotic story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous