Momma Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our "real" conversation consisted mostly of a rehash of events. I told her that all I ultimately wanted was for Savannah to say, "Sorry 'bout that," and we could have resolved the whole issue. Susan said that Savannah had actually written me a letter of apology, but that she'd told her daughter that it wouldn't do any good, and so not to send it. I said I was still open to an apology, but Susan seemed to be more focused on defending her daughter by attacking me for my insensitivity. In the end, there was no way back. Susan thought that I could never love her daughter, and she said Savannah was "terrified" of me. That last bit floored me, since I'm about the most harmless old guy there ever was. We parted that evening with a simple hug and a promise not to be enemies. It was not a promise of friendship, though.

A couple of weeks later, I got an email from Susan in which she mentioned the $150 "loan" that I never expected to be repaid. She insisted that she would pay me back in installments. She was obviously still feeling indebted to me and wanted to square things up, although from my point of view, she owed me nothing. However, a bit of an idea was forming, so I called her instead of replying to her email.

"Susan, I don't consider that you owe me anything. The money was a gift."

"Well, I asked you if I could borrow the money for art supplies, and I consider it a loan. I don't have it now, but I want you to know that I will pay you back. I need to pay you back."

"How about a trade instead. You don't have to pay me in cash."

"...what would, how would that work? What do I have to trade? Do you want me to watch your dogs while you go out of town, or something?"

"I'm not planning any trips. What I'd really like is to enjoy your company once, like I used to."

She paused.

"You mean you want sex? Is that it? You want me to be your whore? Pay ME for sex? You must really be desperate." She chuckled a little.

Susan usually got right to the point, as she did this time.

"Sweetheart, I'll make it easy on you. I'll pick you up, cook for you, and we can cuddle up on the couch. We can kiss a little like we used to do. We don't even have to have sex. I just want to be close to you for awhile."

"And that would cancel my debt? Just a date. Steve, I wouldn't feel right about that. If it's sex you want, $150 will probably buy you a much younger woman. Maybe even twice."

I saw my opening, and I pressed my advantage. I was in no mood to be too generous.

"Okay, fine. We'll have two dates, and we'll have sex. That's a fair trade. You won't be cheating me. That's well worth $150."

She was silent for a few seconds. I could tell she was mulling it over. Maybe the idea excited her a little. I hoped so.

"I'll have to think about it. Wouldn't you just rather have the money? I can get it to you in the next couple of months, probably."

"Susan, I'd rather have you in my bed, twice. But, if it's not worth it to you, I'll wait for you to get the cash. Or, you can keep it and we'll forget the whole thing."

Two days later, I got an email.

"I can come over Friday evening, if that's okay. I'll be there at 7PM, and I expect to leave by 9PM. That's $37.50/hr, which is more than I ever made in my life, so I'm going to give it a try."

Short and to the point. That was Susan.

I picked Susan up that Friday evening and took her to my home. She was wearing the alpaca shawl I'd bought her for her birthday and wearing a little more makeup than usual. She looked ready. At home, the scene was set. I had prepared a beautiful salad and presented it on a candle lit dining table. A Loreena McKennitt CD was playing in the next room.

After dinner and small talk, I pulled her chair out and marched her to the living room, where we sat next to each other on the couch. We kissed a while and then I came up on my knees over her to hold her face and kiss her with as much love as I felt. She seemed to flush, and her breathing was deep.

At last, I stood, took her hand, and led her down the hallway to my bedroom, which was lit by a single scented candle. I kissed her again and began removing her clothes. When we were both naked, I whispered to her, "Tonight, you're mine. I'll do with you whatever I want to do." I thought she melted into me just a bit more when I said that.

She turned toward the bed, but I walked her to the master bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Steve, I'm clean. You don't need to bathe me."

"Hush. You do as I say tonight."

When the water was steaming, I led her into my shower, which is large enough to have a broad seat opposite the shower head. I turned her so the hot water hit her on the shoulders and neck, where I knew she was very sensitive. I rubbed her with my hands, fondling her whole body, head to foot. I avoided her most private parts, but I paid special attention to her boobs and ass cheeks.

In a few minutes, I seated her on the bench and knelt between her legs. With the shower wand in my hand, I sprayed water from her shoulders down through her spread legs. Susan leaned back against the wall, her eyes closed. Eventually, I worked the shower head lower until it was directly on her pussy, and she seemed to be loving it.

The idea for this shower came to me when I thought about her little urine leakage problem. With water constantly running between her legs, she should be less self conscious about that, so I gently raised her legs over my shoulders and put the wand in her hand, so she could direct it as she wished. Amidst the spray, I began to eat her pussy. I trailed my tongue all over her pussy and anus, and she moaned louder than I'd ever heard her do before. I took my time, poking my tongue as far as I could inside her, then replacing it with a finger while my tongue found her clit.

When Susan erupted, there was no doubt that she'd really cum hard this time. She was slumped against the wall, and I think if I'd not been holding her up, she would have slid off the bench and onto the floor.

In a few minutes, I helped her to her feet and out of the shower, drying her off with the fluffy yellow towel I'd picked out for the occasion. She wasn't saying anything as I led her to the bed and lay her down. Crawling in beside her, my cock stiffening, she put her hands down there and gave me that super light touch of hers that was so arousing.

In a few minutes, I took her hands and moved them above her head, and she opened her eyes, questioning me.

"Tonight you're mine, and you do what I say," I repeated, stone-faced, as I attached the soft restraints to her wrists, binding her to the iron bed frame. Her eyes widened, but still she didn't speak.

Was this what she meant by a "playful" sexuality all those weeks before? She had been an actress her whole life. Did she crave sex with this kind of drama? I hoped so, and I would find out.

Kneeling between her knees, I applied a liberal coating of lube to her pussy, my fingers finding their way inside her. I looked up to see the excitement in her eyes as she wondered what was coming next. In a moment of daring, I began applying lube to her anus, and I inserted one finger in her ass. I didn't intend to fuck her ass, but I wanted her to wonder about that and experience the chill of expectation. The loudest moan I had yet heard from her came as my index finger entered her. I looked up, and her head was rolling side to side, her eyes closed. I had thought of making her wear a mask, but now I was glad I could watch her eyes.

With Susan's calves on my forearms, I leaned forward and pushed slowly and deliberately into her pussy. I was so turned on that I had to be careful not to spill my cum in her prematurely. I disguised my attempt at self control by seeming to exert my control over her. I also bit down on my tongue until it was just painful, trying to move concentration away from the impulse in my cock to spray her insides.

Seeing her under me, in the candle light, her face contorted, her hands bound, her torso pushing back against me, was the most erotic image. Never in my married life had I had such an experience. In fact, I'd never tied a woman up. It was a foreign idea to me, but with Susan, I desired it because I felt that she desired to be taken that way.

At one point, I nearly came, but I pulled out in time. This near-cum diminished my need to explode and allowed me to be more forceful in my penetration. She seemed to be lost in sexual bliss. I don't know what images she was seeing. Maybe it was someone else fucking her in her mind. I don't really care, because it was me feeling what I was feeling, and it was me fueling her fantasies.

I rolled her onto her right side, her left knee drawn up and resting on a pillow. I worried a little bit that her arms were getting tired, but I thought she was probably okay. I fucked her scissor style, going deeper in her than ever, my hands kneading her ample ass and holding on to her ankle as if in restraint. I fingered her asshole a little. If I'd wanted to, I could have pulled out of her pussy and forced my way into her asshole easily, but I didn't. Maybe that would come some other time, but I wanted to mark her deep in her pussy with my sperm. However, I couldn't resist giving her a potential ass-fucking to think about.

"Tonight, you're mine", I said, as I fingered her asshole. "Tonight, I'll do whatever I want to you. You can't deny me. I own your body, and I will fuck you as I like."

I hardened my thrusts and pushed my cock as far into her as I could. She was grunting now, with her mouth open. I was pretty sure she had cum twice since I put my cock in her, and now was my turn to let go. With a roar that began in my lungs and ran down through my gut, I slammed into her and held as my essence pumped into her womb. As I spurted, I began to hammer into her again until I was completely drained. I fell on the bed beside Susan, reaching up long enough to release her wrists. I pulled her sweaty body to me and dozed.

When I came back to consciousness, I got a hot wet wash rag and cleaned her up. We didn't talk much as we dressed and I drove her home. I went to open her car door, but she was out already and walking toward the house. She seemed to be sobbing as she opened her front door and went in without saying goodbye.

The next afternoon, I found a letter from Susan in my mailbox. She must have come by that morning and dropped it off. In it was $75 and a short note:

"Steve, I can't do that again. Here's the money I owe you. Goodbye, Susan"

I put the money in my pocket. We were square now.

That was weeks ago, and I've had no further communication. The lessons of all this are clear as glass to me. Don't get between the Momma Bear and her cub, because there is nothing you can do after that to fix things up. And, love is not always enough.

12