Momma Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not wearing any panties." And she left before he could say a word.

He texted her and told her he didn't believe her, so she went to a secluded corner, lifted her skirt and snapped a picture to send to him. It took several tries to get her bare pussy, but not the butt plug. She didn't want to spoil the surprise.

See!! She texted him with the accompanying photo.

Niiiiiiice!!

C U @ 1:30. Text me when ur outside my house.

Taylor rushed home after her last class and prepared for Jordan's arrival. She knew her mom would be gone until the evening, so she wasn't worried about getting caught. She waited until about 1:15 and removed the butt plug. It was painful and thrilling all at once. She grabbed the tube of lube and generously greased up her rear passage. She was just about done when Jordan text.

Outside

In my room. Come on in.

Jordan walked in the house and into Taylor's room. As he entered he was greeted with the sight of Taylor bent over her bed with her ass pointed right at Jordan. She had both hands reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks wide. Her asshole was wide open and there was a tube of lube resting across the small of her back. Jordan couldn't believe his eyes.

"It's all yours baby." She told him. "Take it! Take my slutty white ass."

Jordan didn't say a word. He dropped his shorts, grabbed the tube of lube and stroked his already stiffening cock to full erection before lining it up with her asshole. He slowly and deliberately slid his cock into her accepting ass. He felt the head pop in and he pushed it in more, passed the wide part and then all the way to his balls without stopping.

Taylor bit her lip trying not to scream as his cock filled her bowels. This feeling was different than the butt plug. His cock was not as wide as the butt plug, but it was much longer. The fullness just seemed to go deeper and deeper into her until finally she felt his pelvis hit her ass. She finally exhaled and tried to relax.

Jordan pulled his cock out just as slowly as he had put it in all the way until the head was just about to pop out. Then he returned it to her anal canal, in and out slowly, deliberately for about 20 strokes.

Taylor tried to do her best to act as though it didn't hurt, but it was pretty painful, even with her using the butt plug the last two days. She didn't want Jordan to know. She had to get her man back. "Fuck my white ass baby, fuck it gooood."

Jordan took this as Taylor's further submission and need for him to fuck her harder. He began to speed up his strokes and talk dirty to her, "You like that cock in your ass my little white slut?"

"Yes baby, yes. Fuck my ass, fuck me like the slut I am." She told him hoping that was what she wanted to hear. She was sure she would get him back with this.

"I'm gonna tear this fat white ass apart, slut." He told her.

Taylor was offended. She wasn't fat. She had a little bit of a butt and her stomach was less that tight, but she was not fat. However, she wasn't going to let one little comment get to her and ruin this act of total compliance to Jordan's wishes. She was going to get him back.

"Do it baby. Fuck my ass. Do it all you want, just don't ever leave me again. I love you and your little white slut needs you. I need this big fucking black dick. Fuck me, fuck me good baby!!"

Jordan was in heaven. He had Taylor right where he wanted her, he pushed it even further, "You like this? You like this cock in that big fat fucking white ass?"

"YES! YES! YES! I love it!" She lied, as the pain filled her ass as much as Jordan's cock did. She wanted him to slow down, it didn't hurt as much that way, but there was no way she was going to stop him from doing what he wanted. She had never been so sexually satisfied as she had been the last few months with Jordan, and that had in her mind equaled love, and she didn't ever want to be without Jordan again.

"Tell me!" Jordan demanded. "Tell me you want my big black dick in you fat fucking white ass!!"

Taylor repeated his statement word for word, and to her surprise, it actually turned her on, just like in his bedroom the other day. It shouldn't have. It should have pissed her off, and she shouldn't have even said it, but here she was getting fucked in the ass, calling herself fat and dripping cunt juices down her leg like a leaky faucet. She reached down and played with her clit and Jordan continued to tear her up from behind. Finally Taylor screamed out with complete abandon as her climax consumed every fiber of her being. Her body convulsed and her eyes rolled back into her head. She came so hard she came close to actually passing out, before she went limp under Jordan.

Jordan saw her collapse, and pulled out. Like a rag doll he lifted her onto the bed on her stomach. He put her legs together and straddled them, then spread her ass cheeks to the extreme before slowly driving his cock back into her ass. Taylor had no resistance now, her whole body had relaxed. Jordan began a quick violent fucking of her asshole for about 5 straight minutes until he finally unloaded his balls deep in Taylor's bowels. During this last five minutes, Taylor noticed that now that she was totally relaxed, the penetration felt much better, and as her excitement returned, she wanted more. Nonetheless, Jordan finished before she could get off again. He pulled out of her ass and got his pants back on. As he was moving about the room, Taylor rolled over.

"Is that the kind of girlfriend you want Jordan?" Taylor asked with anticipation.

Getting much closer for sure." He told her.

"What do you mean?" She replied disappointed. "What else can I do to prove how much I love you?"

"I tell you what." Jordan retorted with a smugness Taylor didn't like. "Meet me at the frat Saturday night at 8:00. You do one more thing for me, and we can get back together." Then he kissed her on the head and walked out of her room and her house.

Talylor rolled over on her bed. She was so excited that he had actually kissed her. Cum spilled from her ass and she flexed her sphincter, sending a chill through her. She couldn't believe she actually enjoyed getting fucked in the ass, at least at the end after the pain had gone. She hoped that the next time it might actuall feel good and she might enjoy it. She reached down and began fiddling with her clit. She wondered as she brought herself to climax again, what was it that Jordan had in mind for Saturday?

That was how Taylor found herself in the situation she was now in.

**********************************************

Back to the present...

Taylor's mouth watered as she watched that slut suck Jordan's cock. She looked yearningly at him while he conducted the situation exactly like a Maestro would his orchestra. She licked her lips and found herself slipping three fingers into her pussy. She wanted his cock so badly, and Jordan's denial of that was only making her desire rise. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease baby." She pleaded.

"Please what?" he teased coyly.

"Please let me." Was all she said, still fucking her sopping cunt with her three fingers.

"OK babe." He told her, pulling Lexi off his cock by her ponytail.

Taylor eagerly moved into position and grabbed hold of his cock to put it in her mouth. Jordan had demanded that she obey everything he told her tonight and that she had to ask permission before doing anything. She looked up at him before putting it in her mouth like an obedient child. Jordan couldn't have ever imagined that he could get Taylor this far this fast, but she was a total slave for his cock now.

"What do you say?" He asked her.

"PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease." Taylor begged.

"What would you do for it?" He asked her, knowing the answer already.

"Whatever you want baby." Taylor assured him.

"In that case, I want you to lick Lexi while I feed her my cock."

"No Baby, I want your cock. Don't let that slut have it, it's mine."

"You said, 'Whatever I want.', That's what I want."

Taylor did as Jordan wanted, moving away from his cock and letting Lexi back in. Then, she crawled under Lexi, between her legs and began licking the bitch's cunt like she was commanded. Being this horny apparently held more weight that Taylors trepidation, and soon she was licking and sucking and nibbling Lexi to an orgasm. Taylor was of course fingering herself as well, and approaching her own climax when Jordan decided it was time for some fucking. He turned Lexi over on her back and spread her legs, positioning himself to fuck her. He looked right into Taylor's pleading eyes as he slowly drove his cock into Lexi. He watched Taylor steam with envy as he slowly fucked Lexi. Lexi was moaning and begging for more the whole time.

"Sit on her face." Jordan told Taylor.

Taylor did exactly as she was told, straddling Lexi's face and settling down so the slut could lick her flooded cunt. To her surprise, she thought, this fucking whore can eat pussy. She watched Jordan fuck her as she ground her pussy on the sluts face in a way to try and make the bitch know who was more important.

"Play with your tits!" Jordan commanded. "Make yourself come."

Taylor grabbed her nice big tits and began manipulating them with her hands. She squeezed and mauled them aggressively. She pinched and twisted her nipples the way Jordan liked to, even though it hurt her more than it pleased her. She pulled them so hard, her tits became cone shaped and Jordan smiled with satisfaction at how Taylor was obeying. Finally the pleasure of the slut's tongue and the pride she felt inside that she was pleasing Jordan caused Taylor orgasm to rock her body. She screamed loud enough for everyone in the frat house to hear, and Jordan pounded Lexi's cunt the whole time. Lexi was not too far behind Taylor with her second orgasm of the night and her muffle screams could be heard as well, but not from as far as Taylor's. All of this excitement and female pleasure finally got to Jordan as well, and he started fucking emphatically a few minutes later, dumping his load inside Lexi. The three lovers all collapsed on the bed and recovered. A few moments later Lexi got up, collected her things and walked out of the room to return to her dorm.

Jordan's cock was still pretty hard, and Taylor was still really horny. Jordan saw her staring lustfully at his dick as the two of them lay side by side on the bed with Taylor's head on his chest.

"All you have to do is clean it and I'll fuck you." Jordan told her.

Now a month ago, the thought of putting Jordan's cock in her mouth after it was in her own pussy, let alone some other girl's pussy, had disgusted Taylor, but that was the old Taylor. This Taylor didn't even hesitate. She had sucked his sweaty dick the other day, pussy juice couldn't be any worse. She didn't want to lose her black man again. She sprung up an all fours and devoured his cum covered cock. She slurped and sucked and licked every drop of cum and pussy juice off of it, making it once again as stiff as a steel rod. When Taylor flipped her leg over Jordan, and sunk that steel rod balls deep into her waiting cunt, Jordan didn't even care that she didn't ask for permission. He knew she was his and he knew he could do anything he wanted and she would still be there. Within seconds, Taylor was wildly bouncing up and down on his dick, her tits flaying back and forth, up and down as she squealed with pleasure.

Jordan watched with delight while Taylor did all the work and he just reveled in it. "Who is my black cock slut?" Jordan queried.

"I AM! I AM!" Taylor proudly announced, riding him wildly.

"Who wants to swallow my cum like a good slut?"

"I DO! I DO!" She pronounced, grabbing her big tits to control their movements a bit.

Taylor continued to fuck herself on that black dick until she orgasmed once more. Everyone in the frat house again heard her screams. Jordan still hadn't come, so when she recovered, he demanded she suck him to completion and swallow his cum, which she did happily. Never again would Taylor balk at anything Jordan demanded she do in bed. She had truly become the black cock slut Jordan wanted her to be. And just like Kimberly feared, the evolution of her daughter to this status and her best friend Sheri's continued affair with Jordan behind her back meant Jordan would soon lose interest in his momma slut, for a time, leaving her without her young black stud to fulfill her needs.

------ Three days after Taylor's birthday----------

Kimberly woke up and stretched from her long nights sleep. Her thoughts wandered to Jordan and his thick hard cock. Her mouth watered as she imagined it sliding into her mouth. She could almost feel that bulging prominent vein that ran along the top of his shaft rubbing against her upper lip. She licked her lips and squeezed her thighs together as she made herself hornier. Two minutes later she was lying on top of her covers with three fingers furiously fucking her sloppy pussy and the other hand was abusing her tits and nipples. Her desires consumed her and luckily she was alone in the house, because soon she was moaning and calling her black lovers name.

"Jordan, fuck me! Fuck me with your big black dick." She said out loud.

She pinched her nipples roughly and squealed with delight. Her fingers weren't doing all she needed, so she reached into her night stand drawer and fished back deeply into that drawer, pulling out her dildo. This was not the pink 8" vibrator that she and Dave played with, oh no, she had purchase a thick, black 11" by 6" around, life like dildo on the internet that she kept hidden from her dear hubby. She sunk it deep into her saturated pussy, groaning with pleasure from its intrusion.

"Yessssssssssss, Fuck me baby, fuck your white momma slut."

She furiously fucked herself with the monster toy talking dirty the whole time to an empty room. The fantasy was enough for her, she loved playing the slut. Even if Jordan wasn't actually there, it still made her hot. She continued this for the next ten to fifteen minutes, relishing every moment of it. As her climax finally approached, she pinched her nipples harder and her hand became a blur as she pleasured her pussy with her toy.

"Fuck your white slut with that black cock! Yes, I'm gonna cum baby. Here it comes."

She shoved the fake cock all the way up her sloppy cunt and fingered her clit until she cried out with glee from the orgasm that enveloped her. She finished herself off and lay there sweating from her efforts. She immediately picked up her phone and texted Jordan to come over today if he could. It had been three days since she had been able to be alone with him and she did notice that since that night he did not seem to be responding as he had in the past. The fear of rejection soon crept into her mind as she hoped he would reply and quell her insecurity.

Jordan was in class, when his phone buzzed. He grabbed his phone and saw the text. He slyly replied without the professor noticing

"In class...Later!!"

Kimberly was excited he had replied, and she got up to shower and start her day. She made sure to be in a sexy nighty with her robe over it so if Jordan showed up, she would be ready. A few hours later without Kimberly realizing it, it was after noon, and Kimberly knew that Taylor would soon be home from her classes. She tried one more time to call him, but when there was no answer, she disappointedly got dressed into regular clothes before her daughter arrived.

It was after 1:00PM when Jordan's phone began to play "Baby got back" His ringtone for Kimberly, but somehow the little white slut he was fucking at the moment made it easier to reconcile not answering, not texting or calling the old slut back. This was three days before the threesome in his dorm room with Taylor and Lexi and the little white slut he was fucking was Lexi.

Jordan would slowly stop replying to Kimberly at all over the next week or two until finally she was calling and texting several times every day, begging him to explain why he was ignoring her. Jordan would not reply and finally Kimberly defiantly decided she would just get her black cock fix from someone else.

The next day she texted Dee and he replied with an aloof response about maybe coming over. He wanted to make sure it was OK with his nephew. It was one thing to accept Jordan's invite to fuck his white housewife slut, but it was another to fuck her behind his back. Jordan told his uncle he was done with that "Skanky old broad", at least that was what he thought at that time. Now Dee knew he could have a field day with her. He knew the longer he made her wait, the more desperate she would become and the bigger slut she would be. So he strung her along for the next week promising to come over, but always texting at the last minute that something had come up. It was one of these incidences that would propel Kimberly onto still another black man's cock and into total black cock whoredom.

Kimberly had woken up horny as hell that day. It had been weeks now since she had any black cock. She had texted Dee to please come take care of her. Her text had been filthy in its description of what she wanted to do to him. She had even called him, and when he didn't answer she left a lengthy message describing all the nasty things she wanted to do for him. In fact her message had gotten her so horny, she had broken out her big black dildo and fucked herself to orgasm after hanging up. The use of that dildo and Jordan's fucking of her had stretched her pussy so much that it had deemed the old dildo, not to mention her husband's little pecker useless. She had become an academy award winning actress with her husband now, as she had to fake any pleasure he thought she was having when they had sex.

As the time approached for Dee to arrive, Kimberly's mind had her body in sexual overdrive. So when the text came from him begging off again, Kimberly was left to only ponder what could have been. She got out of the sexy outfit she had on and dressed in regular clothes. She decided that since she wasn't going to get fucked, she would at least go to the store and get the grocery shopping done she had put off. This was where and when her slutiness would reach new heights.

Kimberly walked into the store in a comfortable sleeveless sun dress that flowed almost all the way to the floor and a pair of flip flops. The dress really didn't allow for a bra, but the elastic halter-like top of the dress held her big breasts relatively still as she walked. However, the dress did little to hide the fact that Kimberly's tits were quite large. She had just slipped on a pair of her comfortable granny panties as well.

Kimberly was bent over grabbing a can of olives off of a low shelf when she felt someone approaching her. She stood quickly because of the compromising position she was in. As she looked at the approaching person, she noticed it was a black man, and then she noticed as she looked at his face, that he was a very handsome black man. The other thing she noticed was that his eyes were not on her face, but he had been looking at her big wide ass as she bent over. He passed without a word, but as their eyes finally met, he gave her just a hint of a wink and a smile. Kimberly instantly got a chill, and goose bumps covered her exposed arms and shoulders. Her pussy got wet as well, and she cursed herself for not dressing better. The two strangers passed each other in opposite directions two more times on the next two isles as each apparently was doing their weekly shopping. Each time, there was a smile and a roaming glance over her body from the handsome black man. All the horniness from the buildup to Dee's failed visit soon took over Kimberly's body and she became flush.

The next isle was the freezer Isle and Kimberly took the opportunity to open one of the doors as though she was looking for something and used the cool air to stem the tide of the rising heat in her body. Of course the cool air had a big effect on Kimberly's nipples. The thin material of the dress did nothing to conceal her immediately rock hard nipples. Before Kimberly could do anything about it, the black man opened the door next to Kimberly, so only his door was between the two. Kimberly froze, and when he wiped the suddenly fogged up window that separated them, he didn't hide the fact that he was staring directly at her big tits and aroused nipples.