Momma Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
2,002 Followers

The store was pretty empty and he decided he would make his move. He had seen the look that Kimberly presently had in other women's eyes before, especially horny housewives. He assumed that's what she was since it was before noon on a weekday and she was shopping. He slowly closed the door between them and moved extremely close to Kimberly. She breathed in sharply and held her breath as he moved his mouth passed her face and right next to her ear.

"Are those nipples on your big fat tits cold, or are they just happy to see me?" He asked her.

Before Kimberly could even comprehend his words, she felt his hand grab hold of her tit and expertly find her nipple in record time, pinching it ever so delicately. Kimberly just stood there. She wasn't sure if it was because he was so handsome, she was so horny, or both, but she couldn't move. She just stared over his shoulder watching and hoping that no one would come around the corner and head down the aisle.

He pinched it harder and spoke again, "My car is outside and I live just around the corner. I'll see you in my car in two minutes." He told her as though he knew she would follow him. And just like that, he let go of her nipple, straightened up, abandoned his cart full of groceries and walked down the aisle, turning toward the exit of the store as he reached the end.

Kimberly stood there stunned, and completely turned on. Moments later she too grabbed her purse, abandoned her grocery cart and hurried out of the store. She searched the parking lot for a few moments before she finally spotted her man sitting in his car. She walked to the passenger door and opened it, slipping into the seat with no regard for whom or what this man could be, a murderer, a rapist. This didn't even cross her mind. All she could think of was quenching the dire need between her legs for black cock. As she closed the door, she turned to face her soon to be lover. His cock was sticking straight up out of his unbuckled pants, and he was slowly stroking it. He looked at her and nodded in the direction of his rigid rod. Kimberly needed no more direction. She immediately leaned over and sunk his angry stiff cock into her licentious mouth.

The stranger started his car and backed up as Kimberly continued her reckless dick sucking. She couldn't believe how good it felt in her mouth. It had been so long since she had a real cock in her mouth. Sucking her husband's cock just wasn't like this. The way this thick black cock stretched her mouth, the way it actually hit the back of her throat when she plunged down on it, the way it felt against her tongue, all made her hot with desire. When she sucked Dave's dick, it was for a purpose, to get him off and get it over with. When she sucked a cock like this it was to enjoy every second of it, to relish the feel of every inch as it invaded her mouth. Oh how she loved sucking black cock. Her pussy flooded her panties in anticipation of having this dick inside her. She needed it and she needed it more than she could ever remember needing to get fucked in her life. When the car slowed and came to a stop, she sucked his turgid shaft one more time and then pulled her mouth off of it. She rose from his lap and expected to be in the driveway of this man's house; instead she looked out the window and noticed she was in an alley behind what looked like a strip mall.

"What...where are we? I thought you said you lived close." Kimberly inquired.

"I do." He retorted.

"Then what the hell are we doing here?"

"Fucking, of course."

"Why not at your house?"

"Yeah, like I'm gonna take a slut like you home. Then when hubby finds out, I have some jackass pounding on my door wanting to kill me."

"Well I'm not fucking you here in broad daylight."

"Then let's go to your house." He told her.

"No Way!" She countered. She knew that would be too hard to explain to anyone who asked her about the strange car in her drive way. She could explain Jordan's car easily but not some random guy's car.

"Then it looks like we're doing it here."

"Fuck that!" Kimberly told him.

"OK, I'll take you back to your car then."

Kimberly's sexual frustration and the sight of this guy's rock hard meat once again overtook her clear thinking. "Oh what the hell." She told him. She hiked up her dress and yanked her drenched panties off as the stranger moved his seat as far back as it would go. Kimberly hoisted her leg over his lap, barely avoiding the steering wheel and faced him, reaching under her dress and grabbing his cock, guiding it into her pussy as she sank into his lap.

A deep moaning exhale was all Kimberly could manage as she felt the sexual intruder satisfy the lust and frustration that had been building in her cunt for too long. It felt so good inside her that she didn't even want to lift up for fear that she would not have it inside her again. She just ground her ass in his lap soaking up the feeling as his steel hard shaft wiggled around inside her womb.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned, holding onto the back of the seat behind her stranger lover for support.

Her huge tits were right in front of his face and he wanted to see them. He grabbed both of the inch wide shoulder straps of her dress and pulled them off her shoulders, then grabbing the elastic band at the top of her dress, he yanked down exposing her heavy fat tits. He mauled them both, squeezing them together with both his hands and lifting the nipples to his mouth. He bit each of them roughly and Kimberly squealed with delight. That was the trigger for Kimberly and she began bouncing on his cock at once. She was not slow about it and she was not smooth about it. She wildly fucked his pole, rocking her hips back and forth as she impaled herself on it. It was uncomfortable actually, as she had to stoop her head down to keep from hitting it on the top of the car, but she didn't care. She had a big thick black dick in her and that's what mattered.

All this was too much for her lover to be able to continue using his mouth on her nipples, so he just mauled her tits hostilely with his hands. He would be so rough that for the next week Kimberly would have to hide the bruises he left on them from Dave. However, at the moment all she cared about was the fuck stick satisfying her hungry hole.

"OH MY GAWD YES!! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK DICK!" Kimberly screamed. "YES! YES! YES!"

Her pent up sexual frustration came to a head in a hurry. After only a few minutes of this, she bellowed a blood curdling scream that anyone within 200 yards could have heard as her climax rocked her body. Her stranger lover thrust up into her with each stroke as he continued to paw at her soft heavy tits. When her first climax had subsided a bit, Kimberly continued her impalement, but now she was going slower and more methodically. There was not as much bouncing now as there was rocking.

She looked into his eyes and demanded, "Give me that black seed! Fill my slutty white cunt with your black cum!"

The stranger needed no more encouragement, as even he was a bit surprised at how forceful this white slut was. His legs soon stiffened under Kimberly and in deed he did shoot his full load of cum deep inside her pussy and Kimberly slowly rocked back and forth in his lap urging him on.

"YES! I feel it" She told him as he blasted the first jet of cum inside her. "Again!" she told him before rocking back, causing his second blast. "More!" She commanded as she rocked forward this time enticing still another substantial discharge from his erupting cock. Finally after about three more rocks of her hips and as many spurts from his cock, the two lovers finally stopped.

Kimberly just dropped her head forward. She was so exhausted, yet completely satisfied. She had needed that so badly, and she had enjoyed every last second of it. She rose from his lap and without being instructed; she leaned her head into his lap and cleaned his cock of their combined fluids, as the discharge from her pussy ran down her leg under her dress. When she had finished, he stuffed his cock back in his pants and started the car. It was only a few blocks back to the grocery store, and most of the way it was silent until Kimberly tried to speak.

"My name is Ki.." She started to say.

"Eh! EH! EH!" the stranger cut her off while putting the palm of his hand up almost right in her face. He didn't say another word, and neither did Kimberly. He dropped her off at her car when Kimberly pointed it out to him. Kimberly climbed out and turned to say thanks or something, but he just pulled away, almost taking her hand with him as she barely got it out of the door handle.

Kimberly collected herself and decided she obviously couldn't go back in the store to do the shopping she meant to do, so she went to her car and headed home. On the way, she felt ashamed. She had let her sexual need again cloud her better judgment, this time fucking a total stranger in a car in a fucking alley, she began to sob. As she arrived home, she went directly to the shower and tried to clean the filth she felt was covering her body. This time she told herself, she would stop being such a tramp, she would dedicate herself to her marriage and try to make it up to her daughter for being such a bad mother, even though her daughter never knew what a bad mother she had been.

All this new founded dedication lasted about a week and a half, two lack luster and unfulfilling sex sessions with Dave had her yearning for more. Then one night when Dave was traveling Kimberly once again heard Taylor and Jordan in her bedroom. Taylor knew her mom was home, and she didn't care that her mom may hear her. She was so under Jordan's control that she was willing to have sex with him with her mom only a few rooms away.

Kimberly was walking down the hall when she heard Jordan's voice through Taylor's bedroom door. Jordan had left it cracked open because he hoped Kimberly would watch again. She would not watch, but she would get an earful.

"My little slut wants her big black dick doesn't she?" Jordan asked Taylor.

"Yes!" She gasped.

"What do you say?" Jordan teased.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease." Taylor whined.

"But your momma is in the other room."

"I don't care. Give it to me pleeeeeeeeease baby. You know I need it."

Kimberly's heart sank. She knew that if her daughter was that desperate and willing to do what Jordan asked, even knowing she was in the house, that Taylor was willing to do anything Jordan asked. That meant Kimberly's advantage over her daughter was gone, and explained why she hadn't personally heard from Jordan in some time.

"OK, get it hard." He told her.

For the next ten minutes all Kimberly could hear was Taylor slurping on Jordan's cock, and a few encouraging comments from Jordan about what a good slut she was, asking her how much she loved his big black cock. Then there was some moving around and she heard Taylor moan loudly, and there were sounds of the bed moving. Taylor was getting a bit louder when Jordan warned her.

"Careful, your momma is going to hear." He teased.

Taylor quieted a bit but the bed noises became greater. Kimberly couldn't stand it any longer. She went to her room and fucked herself silly with her big fat black dildo until she came two times. She fell asleep and never heard another thing from her daughter or her young black lover. The next day when she tried desperately to contact Jordan, he ignored all her attempts. So like before she contacted Dee. He strung her along for a few more days before finally he showed up to satisfy the horny fat housewife who so desperately wanted his black cock.

-----

Dave was finally home alone a day after getting back from his business trip. He waited until Kimberly had been gone for a few minutes. She told him she was going to do a little shopping with Sheri. He booted up his laptop typed in the web site address he wanted, and typed in his User ID and password. He clicked on the file with the newest date and watched as the video came to life. The BBW in the video greeted the black man at the door wearing a silky black bustier with suspenders, black stockings and high heels, and then let him in.

Who is this guy? He is new. Dave thought.

After closing the door, the woman immediately dropped to her knees and frenziedly fished out the black man's limp dick.

Wow, that thing is big.

The woman sucked the dick into her mouth and expertly got it hard. The black man grabbed a handful of hair and roughly guided her head back and forth on his stiffening cock.

"Oh yeah, you fucking white slut, suck that black cock." The black man demanded.

Dave quickly pulled out his dick and began jerking it frantically as he watched the rest of the half hour long video. Dave loved watching white sluts getting fucked by Big Black Cocks. Just like the thousand times before, he watched and got so turned on, that he came only moments later. However, this didn't deter him. He just kept stroking his cum covered and withering cock until it finally got hard again. The fact that the couple on the video was his wife and her lover Dee made no difference to Dave. Unlike all the videos before with Jordan, Dave had no idea who this guy was.

"Mmmmmmmm" Kimberly moaned as she sucked and stroked the amazingly thick black cock. She really had to concentrate to get her mouth to open wide enough to get more than the head in.

"You been waitin' a long time to get my cock back in your mouth huh slut?" Dee teased her as he fucked her mouth and watched her cheeks expand and hollow with each stroke of his cock.

"Mmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmm." Kimberly moaned her reply, never slowing her efforts.

"How long it been since my horny white slut had a black dick to suck?" Dee asked her as he pulled her head back with her hair until his meaty cock popped out of her mouth. His grammar going away as he got a little ghetto with the horny white housewife. "Jordan told me he ain't hit that fat white cunt of yours in a while. Seems your slutty little ho daughter has been real nice to him lately."

"It's been tooooooo long baby." Kimberly replied, trying to move her head forward to suck it again, but Dee wouldn't allow her.

"That ain't no answer bitch, I said how long?" Then he grabbed his cock and smacked her face several times with it.

"Since my daughter's birthday party." Kimberly whined, not including the stranger she had met at the grocery store. She didn't want Dee to know about him.

Holding his cock just out of the reach of her lips, he teased her mercilessly. "How bad you want it?"

"Soooooooo bad!" She moaned, sticking her tongue out to try and taste it.

Dee cock smacked her tongue a few times as a way to scold her for trying to touch it without his permission. He was still holding her hair so she had no way of reaching it. "You fucking white trash whore. Beg me!" He commanded her.

"Please baby, please, I want it so badly. No I neeeeeeeed it so badly." She pleaded.

"What's -a-matter, poor little rich white bitch can't get what she needs from her limp dick hubby?" Dee chastised her, while holding his dick just out of her reach.

Dave just sat there and stroked his rock hard pecker while the black stud degraded him, and then his wife piled on.

"No, no I can't. I can't get what I need. He has a little fucking white dick. I need big black dick. I need it Dee, pleeeeeease, let me have that big beautiful black cock. Put it in my mouth, put it in my cunt, put it anywhere; just let me have it, pleeeeeeeeeeease."

Dee finally gave in, pulling her hard onto his cock and shoving it down her throat, causing her to gag. Dave just sat in awe of his cheating wife, stroking his pulsing prick like there was no tomorrow. He watched as Dee fucked his wife's mouth for a few more minutes before finally pulling it from her mouth and flipping her over the arm of the couch. Kimberly's outfit did not include panties, so her big wide ass was displayed nicely in front of Dee.

"Spread your ass for me!" He demanded.

Kimberly reached back and did as she was told. Her puckered ass hole and her dripping pussy were staring right at him. Dee grabbed his cock, lined it up with Kimberly's pussy and drove it all the way in with one thrust.

"Oh My Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Kimberly groaned with appreciation for the feel of his cock stretching her fuck hole.

Dave's eyes bugged out of his head as he feverishly stroked his pecker. Seeing his wife take that monster prick was more than he could believe. He watched with total amazement of his whore wife. He knew she was a bit of a slut before he met her, but oh he could never have imagined this.

"Fuck me with that black dick!" Kimberly shouted. Fill my fat white cunt with it. Make me your white slut!"

Dee did exactly that. Grabbing her wide hips he began a hard, deep rhythm that soon had Kimberly moaning and groaning with total fulfillment. Dave watched, thrilled with the way his wife was behaving, thinking of her as if she was a porn star, not his filthy cheating slut of a wife. She was so hot, like those BBW porn stars he watched all the time on the internet. He stroked faster and gripped tighter as his orgasm approached.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!! More, deeper, harder!" Kimberly babbled as Dee pounded her sloppy, wet, steamy cunt.

Dee was thrusting so hard, the couch was actually moving with each pounding of her pussy. Eventually, the couch hit the wall and the force of each stroke began to shake the pictures mounted on that wall. He grabbed hold of Kimberly's hair and yanked back as he drove his hips forward.

"Fuck yes, that's it, pull my hair, smack my ass, I love it rough!" Kimberly cried out.

Dave could hold it no more. His cum rocketed out of his prick and landed on the desk and keyboard of his computer. He grunted with satisfaction as his climax peaked and more cum shot from his manhood. There was not a lot, since he had just come a few minutes earlier, but that didn't mean it was any less satisfying. He finally let go of his dick and slumped in his chair as the video kept playing.

"You want it rough you fucking white slut?" Dee demanded to know.

"Yes, Yes, I love it. Treat me like the slut I am. Give it to me hard."

Dee yanked back harder on her hair and Kimberly's head flipped back and she screamed even more, "Yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

Dee fucked her hard and fast for the next five minutes, never slowing a bit. Dave just watched in awe as this black man fucked his wife to oblivion without coming the whole time. Kimberly however was screaming like a banshee as her orgasm enveloped her whole being and she rode that crest all the way until finally she crashed on the couch like a wet noodle. Dee didn't care that Kimberly was spent. He just kept pounding that pussy until he finally felt his impending climax. He pulled out his cock, flipped Kimberly on her back and pulled her onto the cushions, and then Dave watched with amazement as Dee stroked his cock and blasted his wife with his cum. He came on her face, he came on her tits, and he came on her stomach. He littered her entire body from hips to head with his thick sticky baby batter, and Kimberly loved the whole thing.

Dave was jealous. He had always wanted to do that to his wife, but never had the balls to do it. He thought she would be mad at him if he ever did that, and truth be told, Kimberly probably would have, but right this moment, not so much. She relished the degradation and smeared the hot sticky mess all over her body. Then Dave observed her licking the goo from her fingers like someone would lick BBQ sauce from their hands after eating a rack of ribs. Dave couldn't believe it, but his dick was getting hard again. He reached down and stroked it again. He shuffled the video to the beginning and watched it in its entirety as he masturbated again to climax for the third time in little more than an hour. When he finally logged off the website, he couldn't believe how much he enjoyed watching his whore wife take black dick.

goamz86
goamz86
2,002 Followers