All Comments on 'Momma's Cock Ch. 05'

by cimeriel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Eerily compelling

Good work. Sure, I cringe when I read these stories, but I'm still eagerly looking for the next. :) It takes skill to weave in such an undertone without it being completely unbelievable. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Seriously, This Made Me Cum Too Quick!

I was getting ready to read your story then watch a couple porn scenes to bust a nut. Before I got to the end of the story, I had to let it go. Swoosh all over the keyboard, monitor, my desk, some shot on the wall, there's cum dripping from ceiling, the carpet is soggy and goes squish when I walk. Okay, a little hyperbole there, but you get the point.

Please keep writing. These stories are so fucking good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF

Dude what the fuck?!?!?! This is total fucking shit. What kind of sick shit is in your head?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think it’s time for Wesley to plan for his egomaniacal mother to have an accident. He should listen outside his bedroom door for his mother to be at the top of the stairs and then rush out and shove her down the steps. If she survives the fall, Wesley can rush down and give her a swift kick in the head. The police will never be able to prove anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercimeriel@cimeriel
Any comments, criticisms, or appreciative messages are more than welcome. Also, if you know of links to similar material to that which appears in my stories, please share them with me. I have a difficult time locating such things. I'm more than happy to engage in discussi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES