All Comments on 'Mommie and Her Lance Ch. 03'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 10 years ago

Has a cartoonish quality, but it's a fuckin' hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next chapter !!!!!

Next chapter, mommie should ask the school physiologist, to visit them at home for a social visit.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 10 years ago

I really enjoy how Mommie is embracing her sexiness. The detailed description of the subtle things she now does to emphasize her breasts and get a literal rise out of her son were great.

Lance's version of his encounter greatly contrasted with the school psychologist's attempt to seduce him. It showed Mommie's effect on him while noting how confused he was that the psychologist would even bother trying to compete with Mommie for his affections.

Mommie's reaction sort of surprised me. I didn't think she would be so open about Lance seeing other women. I sort of thought that their relationship had progressed to the point that like Lance she wouldn't want anyone else to come between what they had.

The receptionist is an intriguing character. She was attractive enough to be noticed by Mommie, but I can't see the SP having someone around who could threaten her in the looks department (volunteer or not). Was she dressing like Mommie used to or is her position as someone subservient to the SP somehow making the SP blind to her obvious charms? Or does Mommie notice her beauty since the receptionist is hiding it the way Mommie use to?

The SP's reaction to the Mommie reveal was classic. I wished she realized on some level that her advice was responsible for the vision of "beauty" she was bearing witness to.

You gave us the SP's measurements, I wouldn't be me if I didn't mention my desire to know Mommie's.

"Hyper Sexual Beings". Sounds like an idea/concept for a future story. Maybe, they try for membership in a Starfleet Federation knock-off. Maybe, they're the race that makes "first contact" with Earth. Maybe, an X-men paradoy could be done with "Hyper Sexual Beings" being a stand-in for "mutants". Maybe a "Mork and Mindy" concept where someone has to house a couple or family of "Hyper Sexual Beings". Just some ideas off the top of my head.

I didn't know Mommie's breasts were so large that she could make her son's endowment disappear. Wow!

Risky sex is par for the course in these type of stories. But having incestuous sex in front of a member of your child's faculty seemed like the sort of thing that could have Child Services or the law involved. Luckily the SP was turned on by their sexual activity as much as she was...still the idea/threat of the SP turning jealous and using the law to take Lance from Mommie is out there.

Much like your last posting, the concept of sex making a character unaware of their environment appeared again. And this time it was just by watching...not participating.

Is the SP even aware of what happened in front of her with Mommie and Lance or is she going to black-out soap opera style?

It's good that Mommie noted how much bigger she was than the SP, it shows that she does care about such things; even though, she noted it in such a matter-of-fact manner.

And, based on the end, I'm interested in the reception (how she looks and what she's going to do in the next installment(s)).

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 10 years ago
Nice!

Awesome, man. Thanks for the shout-out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh yeah.

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2185 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES