All Comments on 'Mommie and Her Lance Ch. 06'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Did he grow during this encounter?

One minute, he's "eight inches long and thick as her wrist" then he's got "a foot of penis down her throat".

?

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 9 years agoAuthor
Poor Description leads to Reader Confusion

Epiphany,

I did a poor job describing the situation. I was trying to say that before his shirt was removed Birgitta saw eight inches of Lance's shaft exposed between the waistband of his shorts and the point where his dick head was covered by that shirt. I have made a point of never actually saying how large Lance's lance may be. But as always in my stories, save to say, he is larger than life.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 9 years ago
More Bigguns!

Okay, this comment is going to be shorter than my usual.

I'll begin by saying how much I LOVE you going back to past work that you thought you were done with and continuing the stories. So, you continuing "Mrs. B's Story" and now, "Mommie and Her Lance" is a trend I hope you continue.

This story had your usual high quality storytelling, descriptive prose and hot sex scenes. That's the positive. My issue (the negative, if you will) is Mommie making her and Lance pretty much exclusive, shunning all the females in this story's universe. Admittedly, this is probably how Mommie SHOULD act. Heck, it's even in the title. Unfortunately, by doing everything she can to "lock down" her son (Ms. Grosenbusen being the exception), it sort of took the story back to "familiar" territory, creating a sort of "been there, done that" vibe.

We've seen Mommie and Lance have sex that benefited from their super-sized sex organs. We've seen Ms. Grosenbusen watch said sex and lose her mind. But where's the growth (other than Lance's dick)?

If Mommie would have transformed physically like Mrs. B. or Ms. Grosenbusen would have got some implants to try to compete with Mommie or Mommie and Lance seemed to be getting bored with each other than maybe this restricted dynamic (Mommie locking down Lance) wouldn't feel like a re-tread of an earlier chapter.

Also, the Bigguns are too good a creation NOT to be used. They offer an alternative to Mommie which both threatens her relationship with Lance (they offer something new and different) and forces her to step up her game (although she out boobs them they are young growing girls trying to steal her Lance).

So, in summary, this was an enjoyable story (as are most of your stories, I'm definitely a fan and ALWAYS look forward to a new posting by you); but, for me, it felt like a reset to an earlier chapter.

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 3 years ago

Love your mommie storys, great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2192 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES