All Comments on 'Mommy and Daddy Took Turns Pt. 02'

by LPRH46

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
O K Story***

Thanks!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Hard, fast, and to the point.

Yes, this is a "Wham, bam" story, but it's not pretending to be something else. High rating for that alone. I look forward to seeing how she's dominated by her mother upon her return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Daddy Rules

Not really she wanted to be fucked and got him to service her - love this great sex at home

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Many of You Must Have Nasty Infected Holes!

Anal to vaginal is the quickest was to a nasty infection. Ass to mouth is a quick way to get sick and possibly die. The porn movies which show such scenes are edited and not filmed consecutively. I can enjoy such things but there are too many idiots who want to try what they read. Those are the same idiots who believe the hymen is internal and something filled with blood which actually pops.

I enjoyed the story up until the, "Clean it, bitch." I also would hope a daddy would care more for his daughter's health and not introduce fecal matter into her vagina or mouth, but we can't have all of our wants.

I am curious to read the rest of the series, because I missed the first chapter. I do not know why I thought I had already read it, but I truly don't believe I did after reading this chapter.

Pussylover1013Pussylover1013about 6 years ago
Super

Need more, love the dominating dad, can't wait for mom to join back in. Please need more!!!!!

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2over 5 years ago
DAUGHTER TAKEN CARE IF DADDY NEEDS

NEXT TIME VIDEO TAPE THE ACTION, OR SHALL I DO IT YOU YOU?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous