All Comments on 'Mommy Cheers Me Up!'

by samwell_magic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lizardman38lizardman38almost 11 years ago
Hot...descriptive powers are phenominal. Wow

I'm still hard as steel! Jesus!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Really hot and erotic

I hope that there will be more of this story yet to come.

Now that he is over his intibitions of fucking his hot mother, it should be really hot to read how they fuck like rabbits all of the time and live on the old man's money.

I think he should make her buy more cheer outfits and wear them all of the time for him, while he fucks her in every way he can fuck her.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yes

would love to read more please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yaaaa .. Everyone whipster and juveniles everywhere, drooling and groaning with delight :))

- At last.. they have what excites them most: - 'banging in the anus' :))))

'Wow! :)))' - Each 'shaved' half brain, gets the ecstasy - only the same thought of anus :)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bad

This was badly written given all the use of "word - word" and "..." appears the author didn't get past grade school level as this would never pass jr high class. Where do these clueless authors keep coming from?

pg240pg240almost 11 years ago
Question

Perhaps I missed the rationale for this, but why did the aunt and uncle drive the sister to cheer camp when they followed right behind anyway? I kept trying to figure this out as the story moved along and eventually found it so bothersome I just stopped reading. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
INTERESTING BUT NOT QUITE ENOUGH

This really came down to a rape scene. Son goes crazy seeing mom with a sex toy. No real truth in it. Not enough build up. Mom was too quick in her forgiveness of child treating her like a throw away piece of ass. 3 stars

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

I'm with pg240 what was the point of the aunt & uncle being there if they still followed her to cheer camp anyway. Lols I thought I was the only one lost.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
NEXT!

Pointless,unenjoyable, and a little irritating.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed the story ...

But, I had to stop - and re-read that one portion several times to realize you were talking about Pom-poms ... not palm-palms.

That one definitely caused a hiccup in the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom cheered me on!

Holding my mother's hips I pounded into her, thrust after thrust with my now very hard cock. It was like she truly was a high school cheerleader breathing hard, panting, and moaning in pleasure. I imagined she had just come from a football game, as I picked up speed. The feeling of her warm wetness around my love stick was more than I could have imagined. Mom was really moaning loud now as her pussy gripped my cock tightly. I knew her orgasm was quickly approaching. Suddenly she began saying words of encouragement with great enthusiasm. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" "Oh Jason, oh Jason!" "That's it baby, just like that!" "You're going to make your mother cum!" "Oh honey, oh honey, oh honey!" Oh god sweetie!" "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" "Aaaaaaaaaah!" "Yeeeeeessssssss!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My mom

Minu süda hüppas ka sees kui esimest korda olin emaga vahekorras.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Keep writing story s enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not much care for this one seems that the son is a lazy bastard and where did the money come from surely the police would have searched there place for it just seems to far fetched to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous