Mommy Dearest Uses & Abuses Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've both fine, Mom, but Nicole threw me out of the apartment," he said, as if he was about to cry.

As if I was psychic by just dreaming that Nicole threw out my son, I couldn't believe it. My dream come true, my 23-year-old son broke up with his girlfriend, Nicole, on Valentine's Day, of all days. Finally. Hooray! Thank God. I always hated that cold bitch. Here I was thinking I'd be alone and lonely for Valentine's Day, now I'll have my son to celebrate a mother's love for her man on the day of love.

That bitch wasn't good enough for my baby boy. Too blinded by her blonde hair, pretty face, and big tits to see the bitch that I saw she was, she never treated him right. She never babied and pampered him in the way that he needed to be babied and pampered. For her to throw out my son, my baby, a real war hero, on a cold, wintry, February night, told me that she didn't love him. She didn't appreciate him. She didn't deserve him. She never loved him in the way that I love him and will always love him. With no place else to go, but to come home to me, I was happy, an understatement, to have my son back home with me.

"She threw you out?" I was so angry that I saw red.

"She said we're done," he said with his voice cracking.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Ryan," I said so happy that I wanted to jump up and down, while dancing a jig.

"I think there's someone else," he said so heavy hearted. "I think she's been cheating on me, Mommy."

Wanting to scream that bitch in the phone, I held my tongue. Wanting to go to her apartment and drag her out by her bleached, blonde, teased hair and kick her out in the street in the way she did to my son, I controlled my temper.

"Come home, baby. Come home. Come home to Mama. Mommy will take care of her baby boy," I said with the loving reassurance he needed and the comfort I couldn't wait to give him.

Tempered only by the sexual fantasy vision of my son spooning me, while feeling my big tits and fingering my erect nipples, as he fucked me doggie style, the love that I felt for my son heated my lustful desire that I had for him, ever since his Dad died. Wanting to bash Nicole over the head with a shovel and slash her face with a shard of sharp ice, the hatred I felt for Nicole heated my anger. Wanting to show Ryan the silver lining, after he deserted his mother for the sake of that hussy, Nicole, if only my son knew that his dark cloud was my brilliant rainbow. I was happy for the opportunity to show my son the love that a real woman can give to a man, even if that man is her son, especially if that man is her son.

"No, that will never work, Mom."

Already sexually fantasying about us living together, sharing hugs, kisses, and laughter, while watching a movie on TV, when he said that will never work, as if he had scratched the DVD to my incestuous movie that I was watching, the vision that I had of sexually teasing and flashing my son evaporated. All of it gone in an instant, already excited by the prospect of him living with me and him sleeping in my bed, already looking forward to spooning him, I already had thoughts of me accidentally on purpose feeling his erection, while he slept. Just as he did in my dream, hoping he'd return the favor, I'd love for him to plant his erection between my ass cheeks, while fondling my big breasts through my sheer nightgown, before fucking me doggie style.

Only, just as I knew incest was wrong, a mother's love for her son, I knew my son would never want me in the way that he wants that bitch Nicole. He'd never touch me inappropriately in the way I wish he would and in the way that I yearned to touch him. Yet, now with him home and living with me, my perfect opportunity to tease him enough for him to change his mind, I'll make him want me. I'll make him want me to touch him and I'll make him want to touch me.

Why not? We are all so nakedly alone in this mean world, what's so wrong with a mother's devotion, albeit a sexual love for her son? Ruining my sexual fantasy, the sudden panic I felt of him not coming home, never coming home, submerged my nipples, shriveled my pussy lips, and dried my pussy, as if it was rotting in the desert. Going from suddenly being wet between my legs, especially after that sexy dream that I had, to stuck together dry, I so wanted to have some hot, sexy fun with my son. I needed to show him the real love of a woman, a mother's love, while he hopefully gave me the incestuous sex that I so craved. No matter what, so help me God, I needed for him to know that, even in his darkest hour, I'll be there for him, as I hoped he'd be there for me.

"What will never work, Ryan? Why not?"

"You only have the one bed, Mom. You don't even have a couch," he said. "And with my bad back, just as I'd never put you out of your own bed to sleep on the floor or in the recliner, I can't sleep on the floor or the recliner."

Sleep on the floor? Sleep in the recliner? Duh? No kidding. Trust me. So long as I have an empty bed, no man of mine is sleeping on the floor or in the recliner, I so wanted to say, but didn't. Now that I have the chance to bed my son, he'll be sleeping with me.

I know I only have the one bed, I wanted to say. No man of mine would ever forsake my bed for the floor or a recliner, especially when I have a hot bed filled with love. Why else would you think I offered you to come home to Mommy, other than to sleep with Mommy in her bed, I wanted to say, but didn't?

Any port in a storm, once I got him home and in bed with me, his father's horny son, his testosterone hormones would take care of the rest. Once I unbuttoned a button here and a button there and rubbed my big breasts up against him during the night and once I accidentally on purpose groped his cock, while he slept and dreamt, while pretending that I was sleeping and dreaming, too, he'll want me, as much as I want him. Once I had sex with my son and once he felt the pangs of guilt of having sex with his mother, I'd have total control over him. Only, I needed to get him in bed with me for my incestuously devious plan to work.

My son got his bad back from serving his country in Iraq and Afghanistan. When he returned home, after Nicole made a show of greeting him at the airport, such a cold fish and a selfish bitch, she was a bit standoffish, especially to me, an understatement. No doubt, the whore had a man or men back home on the side, while my son was serving his country overseas. No doubt, she has a man now, which is why she threw him out of her apartment and out of her life on Valentine's Day. Good riddance is all that I can say to that hussy, that no good tramp. He's better off without her. He's better off back home with his Mom. Mother knows best. Mommy will take care of her man.

"Ryan, I'm your mother. We're both adults. For God's sakes, we can sleep in the same bed. You can sleep in my bed, until you get back on your feet and get your own place."

Sleep? Who'd sleep? I imagined not sleeping much at all. The thought of him sleeping in my bed made me finger my nipples with the thoughts of him sucking them. Leaving the night light on to expose enough of me for him to see what I so wanted him to see, I imagined deliberately raising the hem of my nightgown to expose my ass and pussy to him, while hidden beneath the covers. Oh, my God, the thought of exposing myself to my son made me want to masturbate. With my breasts accidentally on purpose, of course, tumbling out of my unbuttoned nightgown, as I pretended to sleep, I imagined having a wardrobe malfunction. Unable to control the lust that he, no doubt, had for his mother, I imagined him touching me, feeling me, and exploring my body, sometime during the night, as I pretended to sleep.

"Mom? I can't sleep in your bed. That's so wrong on so many levels. That's just not right. Sorry, but I can't do that. I'm your son and you're my mother," he said protesting a little too much.

I needed to quickly think of what to say to get him in bed with me, before he asked one of his friends to allow him to stay with them. Somehow, I needed to convince him to stay with me.

"Don't be silly, Ryan. It's a queen sized bed. There's plenty enough room for the both of us to be comfortable. You sleep on one side of the bed and I'll sleep on the other. Trust me, our little secret, no one will know that we're sleeping together. Besides, allowing you to save some money, after you find a job, it's just temporary, until you find a place of your own," I said hoping he's say yes, while knowing full well that during the night, we'd come together with some cuddling, spooning, hugging, touching, fondling, and fucking.

Oh, my God, already getting wet, it's been a long time, since I had a man in my bed that wasn't unnaturally stiffened by a blue Viagra pill, as was my husband. With the weather forecasters promising a cold winter and, especially, with today being Valentine's Day, I'd love to cuddle and snuggle up to my son's hard body. With the lights off and the shades drawn, one never knows what happens behind a closed bedroom door, especially during a cold winter's night.

"Ever since I came home from Iraq, always being so hot there," he said pausing.

I waited for him to finish his thought and when he didn't, I confessed my thoughts.

"Yeah, so? That makes two of us. I get hot flashes during the night," I said with a laugh.

"That's not what I meant, mother," he said a bit annoyed and with sudden tension in his voice.

"What then? What did you mean to say, Ryan?"

"I sleep naked," he said.

What? Naked? As in nude? Did my son just say that he sleeps naked? Oh, my God. The imagined image of my son naked and in bed with me made me wet again. I imagined his cock becoming erect as he slept and as he dreamt of me sucking and fucking him. The thought of his engorged prick made me moist with desire for him.

Was he teasing me by telling me that he sleeps naked? Was he testing me? Was he flirting with me? Just as in my reoccurring sexual fantasy of a dream, with my hand over the side of him and in contact with his big, hard cock, I could only imagine rolling over to him and spooning him, before he rolled over to me and spooned me.

"Sometimes, I sleep naked, too," I confessed, as if a quivering, virginal school girl talking dirty to her teen boyfriend on the phone. My voice was shaking with the thought of being naked in bed with my naked son. I was quaking with sexual desire for Ryan. "Sometimes, I get so hot during the night that I cast off my nightgown. But for the soft glow of the nightlight, Ryan, even if we were both naked in bed together," I said pausing to allow the image of our naked bodies to fill my mind, "we can't see anything with the blanket over us."

See anything my ass, I'd be kicking that blanket off of our naked bodies during the night. I knew with the nightlight on that I could see plenty of him, as I hope he'd see plenty of me. I listened to him breathing on the phone, while wondering what he was thinking. Was he thinking of sleeping in bed with me? Was he thinking of me naked? Was he thinking of touching my naked body, while he thought I was sleeping? Was he thinking of me accidentally touching his naked body? Was he fingering his cock, in the way I was touching myself now beneath my skirt and through my panties?

"Mom, don't you think it would be wrong for us to be sleeping in the same bed together naked?"

Nearly stammering over the word, naked, he paused again? Was he imagining me naked in the way that I was imagining him naked?

"Ryan, don't be foolish. I'm your mother. I've seen your penis lots of times before." Only, I didn't confess that I couldn't wait to see his cock again. "If it will ease your mind about seeing me naked, when you come home, I'll strip naked for you to see my naked body," I said with a laugh and with a rush of hormones, while imagining stripping naked in front of my son. "Okay? I'll show you my ass, my tits, and my pussy and then you won't feel so uncomfortable, should you accidentally see me naked again."

"Mother! Really! That won't be necessary."

Not hearing him before, suddenly, I heard him breathing over the phone. Did I just excite him by the naked thoughts of me stripping off my clothes in front of him? Has he thought about me naked, as I've thought about him naked? Has he masturbated over the thought of having sex with meme, in the way that I masturbate over the thought of having sex with him?

"I just wanted to show you how foolish you were being in saying that we couldn't sleep in the same bed naked or not," I said unable to think of what else to say for him to come home to me. "I really wouldn't strip off my clothes," I said, unless you wanted me to, I so wanted to say, but didn't.

"Okay, Mommy dearest."

Okay, Mommy dearest? He shocked me by agreeing with me so soon, but what was he saying? Was he agreeing to come home or was he just agreeing with me about him being foolish?

"Okay Mommy dearest? What do you mean okay? Do you mean, you'll come home?"

I wanted to ask, do you mean that you'll come home and sleep naked with me in bed? Yet better to allow whatever will happen, happen naturally, I thought better of asking him what I was wondering.

"Yes, I'll come home. I have no place else to go," he said with sadness. "We'll give living together a try, until I can find a job and get a place of my own."

Shocked and excited, I couldn't believe my son agreed to come home. I couldn't believe, without actually saying it, that he agreed to sleep with me in the same bed. While thinking about sleeping naked in bed with me, I wondered if he had the incestuous attraction for me, as I had for him. Having convinced him so easily, if I had one of those red Staples buttons, I'd depress it, "That was easy!"

Thrilled and sexually excited more the words, I was so happy that he agreed to come home and sleep in the same bed with me. He always called me Mommy dearest, when I take care of things for him. When he said Mommy dearest, after not saying that for so long, I felt so important to be in his life again. Now that he ridded his life of that hussy, Nicole, I was his number one woman again. Only, hoping to be his lover, as well as his mother, I hoped that I could fill the hole that Nicole left by being more than just a mother to him.

Nicole allowed my son back in her apartment to collect his things. A typical guy, he stuffed everything he owned in several green, construction, trash bags, mixing his clean clothes with his dirty clothes, but I didn't care. Figuring that Nicole had head lice, bed bugs, and Herpes, I'd wash everything anyway. At least the trash bags were the heavy duty kind and not the kind that breaks when lifting them. I made him his favorite meal, beef stew and apple pie with ice cream.

Then, I waited for my son to get in the shower, before I made the phone call that any mother would make. I called his ex-girlfriend, Nicole. I needed to tell her exactly what I thought of her, but first, taking a breath to calm my anger by reveling in my sexual excitement, I needed to bring my son some clean towels.

Hoping to catch him naked, hoping to surprise him by walking in on him, while he was masturbating, hopefully, over me, but already hearing the water running, filled with sexual anticipation, I was so nervous about going inside the bathroom. As soon as I opened the bathroom door, I saw his naked silhouette behind the steamy shower curtain? Oh, my God, on the pretense of helping him to wash his back, before washing his cock, I just wanted to pull the shower curtain open. Every mother's right and to fulfill my curiosity, I just wanted a peek of him naked. The only thing that hid his naked body from me was just a few, thin millimeters of the shower curtain lining.

"Is that you, Mom?"

"Yes," I said hoping he'd whip open the shower curtain and show me his naked body. I so wanted to see his cock. "I brought your clean towels," I said taking my time hanging them, while watching the movement of his shadow behind the shower curtain. Unable to see the outline of his cock, I imagined I had.

"Thanks, Mom."

Wishing I could towel him dry with the a small facecloth, but not wanting to rush our hoped for incestuous relationship, I closed the bathroom door, gave him his privacy, and called Nicole, instead.

"You dirty bitch," I said, unable to control my temper, as soon as she picked up the phone.

"And how are you, Susan? The same, mean and miserable controlling mother, I see," she said with calmness.

"My son was the best thing that ever happened to you. You'll never find another loving and caring man like him."

"Loving? Caring? Ha! That's a joke. Loving and caring for who? Surely not for me. Loving and caring more for you."

"He told me you cheated on him, while he was away at war?"

"Cheated on him? Is that what Ryan told you? Is that what Ryan thinks?"

"Yes."

"I never cheated on him. I stayed faithful to him. Only, I was too much woman for him. I didn't pamper him and baby him in the way you've pampered and babied him all his life."

"How dare you?"

"How dare me? How dare you? Let me tell you the truth, Susan. As a man, Ryan is an immature child. He has intimacy problems and he's terrible in bed. He doesn't know how to even please a woman, never mind satisfy a woman, especially a woman that isn't his mother."

"Is that right?"

I could feel myself seething. If she was here before me, I'd slap her face and scratch out her eyes, before stripping her naked. Tearing off her blouse, ripping off her skirt, pulling off her bra, and stripping off her panty, I'd push her out in the street in the same way she threw out my son. Only, she'd probably enjoy exposing her phony tits and her tramp stamped ass to every man, while walking around the neighborhood naked, the slut.

"Ryan can't get an erection unless he calls me Mommy."

What? Erection? Mommy? When she mentioned Mommy and my son's erection in the same sentence, a hot flash suddenly interfered with me understanding what she said. Suddenly imagining his erect cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy, while he called me Mommy, she floored me by so openly talking about my son's penis to me, his mother. Picturing my son's limp cock growing as hard as steel, as long as a ruler, as a big around as a Kielbasa sausage, whenever he called his wife Mommy and whenever he called me Mommy, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Mommy? He calls her Mommy. Why? She's not his Mommy. I'm his Mommy. Why would he call his girlfriend, the woman that he has sex with, Mommy? If he should call anyone Mommy, he should call me Mommy.

"Mommy?" Oh, my God, I was stunned. Trying to remain calm, while maintaining my anger, I took a breath.

"That's right. No doubt, thinking of your naked body instead of mine and thinking about fucking you, instead of fucking me, Ryan loves calling me Mommy, when we're naked in bed. Eww," she said. "Mommy. He calls me Mommy. Can you imagine? That's so gross. That's so wrong. That's so sick. That's so incestuously perverted."

Nice, I thought. What's wrong with a son who loves his mother? I'd give anything for my son to call me Mommy, while I was naked and in bed with him. I'd love for my son to call me Mommy, while making love to him and before putting a hand to the back of my head, while I sucked his cock.

"I love you, Mommy. Suck my cock, Mommy. I need to cum in your mouth, Mommy," I imagined Ryan saying to me. "Oh, Mommy, I love you," I imagined him saying as he exploded all the lust he had he had for me in my mouth and down my throat.

Oh, my God, I was dizzy with sexual desire from the incestuous excitement of sexually pleasuring of my son with my hand, with my pussy, and with my mouth.

"Never mind getting off, Ryan can't get it up, unless he pretends my hand is your hand, my breasts are your breasts, my pussy is your pussy, and my mouth is your mouth around his cock, Mommy dearest," she said with unconcealed sarcasm, anger, and hatred.