Mommy Dearest Uses & Abuses Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dizzy with desire for my son, I'd do anything to hold my son's cock in my hand, while he fondled my big breasts and fingered my erect nipples. I'd do anything to feel him slam his big, hard prick in my warm, wet pussy. I'd do anything to feel and to taste his cock in my mouth, before he exploded his lust for me down my throat. I'd do anything to make love to my son. Ryan, I love you!

"Give me a moment for me to understand what you're saying and what I'm hearing. My son thinks about me, when you masturbate him?"

"Yes, Mommy dearest," she said with even more of an attitude.

"And he thinks of me, when..." I paused to catch my breath, "you're making love with him?"

"For Christ sakes, Susan, yes, the man calls me Mommy, when his cock is buried deep in my pussy," she said with obvious exasperation.

"When you're sucking him," I said venturing forward and not believing that I was asking her such a personal sexual question about my son and about his penis, "when you have his penis in your mouth--"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! He imagines the one sucking him is not me but you, his mother, Susan," she said with a sudden soft sadness. "He imagines his cock is in your mouth."

"My son thinks about me sucking his cock?" Imagining sucking his cock, imagining his hand on the back of my head, imagining his hard prick in my mouth, and imagining my tongue twirling around the width and the head of it, I couldn't believe that I had just uttered that aloud. "I don't believe it. I can't believe it. I'm shocked."

"Yes, Susan, Ryan, no doubt, imagines you sucking his cock, blowing him, and cumming in your mouth, instead of cumming in my mouth," she said with venom.

"You dirty bitch," I said. "You filthy whore? You incestuous slut. How dare you talk to me, Ryan's mother, in that way about my son?"

"Bitch? Whore? Incestuous slut? I'm not the bitch, the whore, or the incestuous slut. If anyone is the bitch, the whore, and especially the incestuous slut, Susan, it's you, Mommy Dearest. I dare say that you want to fuck and suck your son, as much as your son wants to fuck and lick you. This is all your fault. You never allowed Ryan to grow into a man. He'll always be attached to your tits."

When she said that my son wanted to fuck and lick me, when she said that Ryan will always be attached to my tits, the image of breast feeding my baby boy overwhelmed me with sexual passion. Now knowing that he wants me, as much as I want him, I so wanted to strip naked and run into the shower to be with my son.

"Now, you listen here, cunt--"

"No, you listen here cocksucker and answer my questions," she said. "Before you allowed him to be with me, did you have sex with your son? Did you show your son your naked body?"

"No, of course, not. Ryan has never seen me naked," I said wishing he had and eagerly waiting when he did.

"I saw those photos that you sent him, while he was away at war. How could you send your son up skirt photos of your panties and down blouse views of your tits? How could you send your son a photo of you in a barely there bikini? What's wrong with you? You even sent him a photo of you in a transparent nightgown that left nothing to the imagination."

"Ryan told me to buy that nightgown and I just wanted to show him that I had. Those pictures were innocent pictures of a loving mother to her devoted son."

"Innocent my ass. Did you suck your son's cock, Susan? Did you allow Ryan to cum in your mouth? Did you fuck your son, Susan? Did Ryan cum in your pussy?"

"How dare you?"

"No, how dare you? Is that it? Is that why Ryan doesn't want to have sex with me? Is that why he thinks of you and calls me Mommy, when he's with me? Instead of saying, Nicole, the name of his girlfriend, because he thinks of you and not me, is that why Ryan must call me Mommy to get an erection and to cum? Did you suck your son, Susan? Did you fuck your son, Susan? Is that why he calls you Mommy dearest?"

I didn't answer her. I couldn't answer her. All in a rush, I remembered the United States Army coming to my door to tell me that my husband had died a hero in combat, while protecting his buddies. I remembered crying uncontrollably and inconsolably for weeks because my beloved Jack was gone forever. Then, when Ryan told me that he was leaving me to go to war, I remembered the love that I had for my husband manifesting into a sick and uncontrollable incestuous lust that I now have for my son.

Even though I never had sex with my son, feeling just as bad if I had, I wanted to have sex with my son. No doubt, by having sex with my son, just as my son imagined having sex with me, when having sex with Nicole, no doubt, I'd imagine having sex with my dead husband, when having sex with Ryan. How could I answer her to even deny her allegations, when I've been wanting to have sex with my son for years? How could I deny my incestuous feelings towards my son, when I'm plotting and planning to seduce him now?

I slammed the phone down on her. I couldn't listen to her accusing me of having sex with my son anymore. It wasn't that all that she accused me of embarrassed me. It wasn't that her accusations were disturbing or angered me. To hear her accuse me of having sex with my son and to hear her verbalize the sexual details of having sex with Ryan excited me. It excited me to hear Ryan's girlfriend say such dirty, incestuous things to me, his mother, about the sexual details of my son, as if we had already been lovers.

"Oh, my God," I said feeling such a warm rush of hormones moisten my pussy, as if Ryan was standing in the kitchen touching me, while kissing me.

Suddenly, I was so very horny. With all of the imagined intimate images of Ryan and I together in bed naked, I needed to touch myself. I lifted my skirt, moved my panties aside with my fingernail, and buried my finger in my pussy up to my knuckle, while rubbing my bean with my thumb.

"Oh, my God. I so need to be fucked and fucked hard. I so needed my son's hard cock in my warm, wet pussy."

Then, I pulled out my finger. I needed to smell the musky aroma of myself. I needed to sniff my finger, lick my finger, and suck my finger, as if I was sucking my son's cock, while imagining having oral sex with Ryan. Then, just as I recovered from the telephone conversation with Nicole, my son emerged from the shower and walked in the kitchen wearing just a towel. Good God, he looked so hot. Good God, he looked just like his father.

Leaving me to go to war, he had returned home as a man and the Army filled his body out with muscles that I never knew he had. Had he walked in the kitchen another few seconds sooner, he would have caught me fingering myself. Had he walked in the kitchen just a moment sooner, he would have caught me sucking my finger, in the way that I wished that I could suck his cock. Unable to help myself, feeling so very horny, especially after Nicole told me that he calls her Mommy, I looked at my son with love. When I looked down, I could see the outline of his cock bulging out the terrycloth towel. Be still my heart, he had a semi-erection.

With his head down, while towel drying his hair, he didn't see me looking, but I was staring. Wanting to touch him, feel him, wrap my fingers around his prick and cup his balls, I so wanted to reach out and touch his cock through his towel. On the pretense of teasing him and tickling him, my incestuous desire took all the self-control that I had not to rip the towel from his buff body. My perverted attraction to my son took all the self-control I had not to fall to my knees and take him in my hand, before taking him in my mouth and in my already so wet pussy.

"Fuck."

I was doubly stunned. First by the insightful conversation I just had with Nicole and now by the sight of my nearly naked son standing in the kitchen, while towel drying his hair. Not knowing what to do, never having been in this situation before, I so wanted to pull down his towel. Knowing now that my son thinks of me having sex with him, while having sex with his girlfriend, I wanted him to know that I think of him sexually, too. My son imagines me sucking his cock, instead of her. Fuck me, Mommy, blow me, Mommy, my son calls his girlfriend Mommy, when they had sex.

"What?" Ryan looked up at me with modesty by my verbalized expletive, before looking away.

"Oh, my God."

"What?" He stopped drying his hair to look at me again. "What's wrong?"

"I can't believe how much you look like your father," I said, suddenly filled with love and wanting to wrapped my arms around Ryan and kiss him, really kiss him, and French kiss my son. "I can't believe how much you look like Jack," I said feeling the warm tears run down my cheeks. "I miss him so much."

"It's okay, Mom. I'm here with you, now," he said holding me and hugging me so close that I felt his hard cock twinge against my soft belly. A good sign for me, just by holding me and hugging me, he was becoming aroused. He was getting an erection.

Allowing my imagination to extrapolate, while feeling his cock push against my stomach, I made the leap and imagined what his erect cock would look like. If his erect prick was the size of his father's cock, then I'd be a happy woman sleeping in the same bed with my son. If he was as big as his father, I'd welcome his cock in my hand, in my pussy, and in my mouth. If he so desired, I'd willingly give him anal sex and, if that was his thing, I'd make that my thing, too.

"Thank you, Ryan," I said pulling away from him to wipe my eyes.

"Oh, I almost forgot," he said reaching in a bag that he had moved in with and that now sat by the front door. He pulled out a small box and handed it to me. "I had bought this for Nicole, but with you in mind, you're now more deserving of this than she ever was. Happy Valentine's Day, Mom," he said handing me the box and lightly kissing me on the lips. I so wanted to wrap my arms around his neck and French kiss him, but I controlled myself.

When I opened the box, there was a gold locket and when I opened that, there was a photo of him.

"Oh, Ryan. Thank you, but I have nothing for you for Valentine's Day," I said.

"Having you in my life again, Mom, is gift enough for me," he said.

After Nicole told me how my son felt about me, instead of trying to lessen his attachment to me and downplay his sexual attraction to me, instead of confronting him and discussing his abnormal feelings, I decided to take advantage of his incestuous lust to me. Not knowing how long I'd have my son staying with me, I decided not to waste any time. When he disappeared in his room to change, I dumped out the remains of my vodka bottle and filled it with water and poured myself a glass, after prominently displaying the bottle on the kitchen table. With him thinking that I was drinking straight vodka, instead of water, I made sure he saw me drink more than I should.

I wanted him to think that I was drunk. I wanted him to think that I was vulnerable. I wanted him to take advantage of me, if he wanted. Now that I know that he thinks of me, when he's in bed with another women, I'd do anything for my son, even give him sex, if he wanted me to and if he wanted me.

It was still early, just supper time, when I went in my room to change out of my clothes and get into my sheer and sexy nightgown. Knowing that he could see plenty from the sheer material, I couldn't wait to flash him my hot body. I wondered if he'd look. I wondered if he'd stare. I wondered if he so be consumed by passion for me that he'd reach out and touch me.

"Why can't I have sex with my son? We're adults," I said stripping off my clothes and looking at my naked body in the mirror. "Not bad for a forty-two-year-old woman. I don't look a day over 35-years-old," I said turning side to side, while sucking in my stomach and puffing out my breasts. "I'm just as pretty, prettier even than Nicole. He likes blondes with big tits and that's me alright," I said cupping my breasts in my hands, before slowly running my fingers over my nipples and rubbing them, pulling them, and twisting them, until they were hard, while imagining Ryan fingering them, before sucking them.

When he told me that he felt uncomfortable about sharing my bed, after telling him that I'd strip naked, so that he could see my naked body, my over active libido took all the self-control I had not to walk out of my bedroom naked. I wanted him to see my naked body. Curious what his reaction would be to seeing me without my clothes, I wanted my son to see his mother naked.

Thinking of how to accidentally on purpose flash my son, thinking how my son could see me naked, without thinking that his mother is the incestuous slut that his girlfriend thinks that I am and that I know that I am, I could walk out of my room naked and say that I forgot that he was here. No that won't work. He'd think that he was invading my privacy and leave. He'd think that I was losing my mind in forgetting that he was here. Maybe with the vodka bottle so prominently displayed on the kitchen table, he'd think that I was drunk. I could do that. I could pretend that I was drunk. That may work. I could pretend, after his Dad died, that I had a drinking problem. Maybe he'd console me, by wrapping his arms around my naked body.

Then, recalling all the Nicole had said, having never considered my son being as incestuously attracted to me, as I am to him, finally occurring to me, I had an insightful epiphany. With us being the same height, the same shape, having similar pretty faces with the same blonde hair, big, blue eyes, and C cup breasts, Nicole looks much like me, albeit a younger by twenty years version. Did my son purposely look for a woman that looked like his mother? Was he trying to replicate his mother with her? Is it simply because he always wanted to have sex with me that he found a girlfriend who could be my daughter? Oh, my God. Too blinded by my grief and by the love of my son, I never realized this before.

In a rash and a desperate attempt at justifying what I was about to do in trying to seduce my son, I figured, once he had sex with me, he'd be over the mystery of having sex with his mother. I figured, then and only then, could he have a healthy and normal relationship with a woman, who wasn't his mother. Instead of talking to my son about his abnormal and incestuous sexual attraction to me, instead of teasing him into seducing me, I figured I'd suck him and then fuck him. I'd allow him to cum in my mouth. I'd swallow him, something that Nicole, no doubt, never did.

I couldn't wait to get him alone in bed with me. Just as I wanted to do to his hard body, I wanted him to know that he could do anything to my shapely body. I was hoping he'd touch me anywhere on the pretense that I was inebriated and because I was his mother. I couldn't wait for him to French kiss me. I couldn't wait to feel his big hands on my tits and my ass, along with his long fingers in my pussy. I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside of me and his lips on my nipples. I couldn't wait to feel his big, hard cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy. I couldn't wait to have sex with my son.

In truth, before Nicole confessed that my son wanted me, instead of her, all in fun, missing all the exhibitionism fun that I had with his father and his father's friends, I just wanted to play some sexy teasing games. Maybe just kidding myself, I thought that I just wanted to tease him by flashing him. With me being an exhibitionist, I just wanted to flash him my panties and bra. Perhaps going a bit further, flashing him my ass, my tits, and my pussy, I just wanted to show my son what he's never seen of his mother's body before, so that I could masturbate over all that I showed my son and all that he saw of me. Now, that I know how much he thinks of me and how much he wants me sexually, I wanted more than just to flash him. Now, that I know he thinks of having sex with me, I want to suck him and fuck him, after he licks and fingers my pussy.

I know it's wrong, but it's been a while since I had sex and I was horny. Not hoping for much more than some cuddling and spooning, I never expected things to get out of hand, as soon as they did. Understandably and in hindsight, in the way that Nicole looked so much like me, it didn't help that Ryan looked so much like his father, a man that I adored and still would have been with, had he not made the ultimate sacrifice and given his life for his country. When I closed my eyes, with them sounding so much alike, as if Jack was in the room with me, wanting my son even more, I no longer missed my husband.

After my son gave me the gold locket for Valentine's Day, bothering me that I didn't have a Valentine's Day gift for my son, and with him telling me that I was his gift, I cast my nightgown aside and walked out of my bedroom naked.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ryan," I said standing in the living room with just my smile.

"Oh, Mommy. Just as how I imagined you to be, you're so beautiful," he said standing, holding me, hugging me, and finally giving me the kiss and the sexual attention that I so needed and wanted.

In just one scoop, he lifted me off the floor and carried me into the bedroom. In a pull of his sweatshirt and a push of his sweatpants, he was naked and in bed with me. Even in my wildest sexual fantasies, never had I correctly imagined what it would feel like to have my son's tongue in my mouth, his mouth on my nipples, and his fingers in my pussy. In all the incestuous sexual fantasies that I had over my son, never had I imagined what it would feel like to have his cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy.

Overwhelmed with sexual incestuous lust, we made love that night, the next morning, and every day for the next six months, until that fateful day, when he got a job, found his own apartment, and hooked up with a new girlfriend. Having experienced the love of a real woman, his mother, he no longer thinks of me in a sexual way, as I no longer think of him, now that I have a new man in my life, one of my husband's old friends.