All Comments on 'Mommy Fucking & Grandma Too'

by JhMcKn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
steve437steve437over 3 years ago
Could he make grandma pregnant?!

Oh yes, perfect: "No bra. Your teats are hanging clear down to your fucking belly button."

Then this part: "Oh. That's good. I need your long hard cock right up in my cervix darling. Just fuck grandma good and hard." I was thrusting in and out while also nursing on mommies right teat. Grandma must have sensed I was about to give her a load of semen because I felt the walls of her cunt get nice and wet and she told me to just let her have it. I couldn't hold back any longer and just shot a huge load of semen into her cunt'

I want the grandson to make his mom and grandma pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

reading this I got the picture of a redneck hillbilly back yard deep in the woods place

montywingermontywingerover 10 years ago

A good story,,short sweet and to the point,,I loved the idea of pissing onto and ito each other,,,a particular fetish of mine I indulge in at every possible opertunity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too much sex and pee

I don't mind reading about sex between mother, grandmother, father and son.

What I didn't like was the son sucking on his grandmother or mother after they just peed. I also do not like it when I find out that the female has sperm from someone else in them and then expect me to fuck and suck them.

I would expect them to shower and clean themselves up.

I really could not believe that this story could happen but what do I know.

I only read these stories for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

I feel it is very good &safe enjoyment of sex life .one should not hesitate.

tobytim2tobytim2over 13 years ago
WOW

Great stuff.

Was very entertaining reading

It made me horny, so its my kind of story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
kinky but not very focused on one topic

There is pissing, cross dressing, and incest with cum eating and piss drinking. Just a little over the top for me. Thanks anyway, it is better than I could write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous