Mommy Needs My Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers

My husband must have forgotten something. Frantically my lover and I rush back into the living room, I see my husband standing in the doorway holding my silk night gown pondering why it's in the middle of the floor; my heart is pounding. I shove my lover down to the floor behind the couch, hiding him from the view of my husband.

"Oh, hey baby. What's wrong? Did you forget something?" I'd anxiously ask.

"Yeah I must have forgot--" I stopped listening, my lover was running his hand up my thigh; I tried to hold back an awkward giggle before my husband asked "Why is your robe in the floor? I almost slipped on it."

"I... I.." I stumbled over the response I had already came up with in my head, my lover was gently rubbing his fingers over the opening of my moist vagina; I regained my composure, "I'm running late for work so I must have dropped it before running back upstairs to get dressed." As usual my husband paid little attention to me and my response before rushing into the kitchen to continue searching for whatever it was he misplaced. This is the fantasy I have dreamed about countless times.

My lover and I would follow him into the kitchen, I'd take my place leaned over the counter in the middle of the room while my husband stood neglectfully with his back turned towards me. My lover took a knee behind me and began rubbing the back of my thighs up to my ass, "So what is it you're looking for? Maybe I can help you find it.." I patronizingly asked. My husband completely blew off my attempt at help, which was fine with me; my lover slid the string of my thong covering my asshole over my ass cheek and shoved his face into my ass. He licked up and down, teasing my ass and pussy before pushing his tongue deeply into my asshole; I let out a small gasp and softly moaned. My husband finally turned to look at me and I struggled to force a smile in his direction; he looked at me like I was losing my mind and went back into the living room.

I jumped up onto the counter top, sitting facing my lover and slid the rest of my thong to the side exposing my pussy which was dripping wet at this point. My lover began passionately eating my wet cunt and we both tried to hide our pleasurable moans; I look down to him and raise his head for a brief second and bring one finger to my lips to quietly "shh" him. I hopped down and walked around the opposite way into the living room; our living room and kitchen were connected making a full circle. My husband was sitting on the arm rest of the lounge chair in the living room, contemplating where his lost item may be. I walk over and have a seat in the chair and start rubbing my husband's leg; he looks at me and I to him, seductively. I take one of his hands and place it on my breasts; I take my other hand and pull my bra down underneath my breasts, exposing them.

"I haven't got time for this right now!" He quickly pulled his hand away and stormed back around into the kitchen. I signaled for my lover to come around the opposite side as my husband was entering the near side.

He quickly enters the living room and slides on his knees directly into my pussy and continues to lick it up and down, throwing one hand up to my exposed breasts, gripping it tightly. "Listen, I can't seem to find..." My husband began, I blocked him out as he does to me ever so frequently; I grab my lovers head and shove it deeper into my cunt. "Anyway, I'm going to work now. I'll see you tonight." And the door closed behind him; at long last.

My lover can no longer contain himself and neither can I. He scoops me up in his arms from the chair, cradling me; I start to kiss his neck as he carries me all the way up the stairs to our bedroom. Before I know it, he's thrown me on the bed and demanding I turn around; on all fours he rips the thong right off my body and takes me from behind, shoving his thick black cock deep inside my pussy. Gripping my ass and hips with one hand, he pulls me back with all his strength onto his cock; he places the other hand on the back of my head and shoves it down. With my face smashed into the mattress and my ass in the air, he has his way with my pussy until I have the most intense screaming orgasm that I'm sure the neighbors could hear.

To finish him off I have him lay flat on his back and slowly climb onto his lap, straddling his muscular body before slowly impaling myself with that huge cock of his. I thrust my hips down as far as I can ensuring I get every inch of his cock inside me; the sheer pleasure I get from this sends my body into a state of shock and I sit straight up, my head thrown back in pure ecstasy. I regain control and grind my hips up and down, his cock going in and out of my cunt; I grab his face with both hands and slowly move towards it. Our eyes locked in pure lust, passionately I begin kissing him until he completely empties every last drop of cum he has inside his balls inside me."

Holy. SHIT! My mom was a fucking FREAK! I couldn't believe it. My cock was rock hard and my mouth was watering. I flipped around some more before finding another interesting passage:

"Last night I slept in my son's room and in the middle of the night I could have sworn I felt his cock, completely erect pressed against my ass.. I couldn't believe how big it was--" And that's when I heard the bath tub draining; Mom was about to exit the bathroom. I tossed the book back on the bed where I found it and quickly made my way back to my room.

I locked my bedroom door behind me and lay in the dark, my mind was racing a million miles a minute. There were so many scenarios playing out in my head, there were so many questions I needed the answers to. What was mom going to say about my cock? Did she really feel it pressed against her? Had she mentioned it to my father? I was anxious and confused, I didn't know what to think; the only thing I did know was.. I was horny and I wanted my mother.

The next day I woke up to a knock at my bedroom door, "Matthew, wake up. I need some help.." It was Saturday and I didn't have class, I had slept in after a long night of fantasy and masturbation. I rolled out of bed in only my boxer briefs, which were hugging my erect morning wood; without thinking I open the door and Mom is standing in her usual work attire (I'm telling you the woman was all business 24/7 or so I thought).

Her eyes were immediately drawn to my erection, she quickly glanced away and said "Wake up sleepy head, I've been to the grocery store and I need some help bringing in the groceries.. Come down and help me, oh and throw on some clothes already! It's 2 in the afternoon." I throw on some shorts and a t-shirt and collapse back in bed, still exhausted.

I hear Mom downstairs struggling to get the sliding glass door open so I rush down to help her. She was wearing the usual, a skin tight blouse and short skirt outfit; today she had several of the top buttons of her blouse undone and her breasts were dying to come out to play.. At least I thought so. Mom finally gets the door open a bit when she sees me coming to help and slightly trips stepping inside the house, she falls forward and the grocery bag gets caught on one of the buttons on her blouse and pulls it down even further.

"Here Mom, let me help you." I've come to the rescue. Quickly I react to catch the falling grocery bag and Mom before she falls flat on her face. In the process of catching my mother I accidentally grabbed one big handful of her giant breasts; her lace bra was exposed at the top of her shirt and one of her nipples was peeking out of it. With my hand still on her breast, my other hand grabbed her waist in order to stabilize her; I stand her straight up with my hand still latched on to her breast, she hasn't noticed yet. I see her nipple and slide my hand over it and discreetly start rubbing my fingers around it in a circular motion. We both freeze and make eye contact, Mom has certainly noticed what's going on at this point; our faces begin moving closer and closer to the other and just before our lips meet she pushes back, laughs, and thanks me for the save.

"Run on out to the car and fetch the rest of the groceries." She says, calmly tucking her breasts back into her shirt. I bring the rest of the groceries in and leave them on the counter, "Why don't you go have a seat in the living room?" Mom asks. I collapse into the lounge chair, the one I had just read about in Mom's insane fantasy. Mom enters the living room, "I think I'm gonna work out a bit before making dinner, do you have any plans for tonight?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'm going out in a little while but I'll be back in time for dinner." On her way up the stairs Mom trips in her high heels, this time falling to her knees; her short skirt rides up high on her ass exposing that beautiful body of hers and giving me a nice view of her panties. I jump out of the chair and help her up, coming to the rescue once again.

"God. I'm so clumsy today! What would I do without you?" She asks.

Mom went up to her room as I got ready to leave the house for the day; when I came home later that night, dinner had already been prepared but Mom was nowhere to be found. I head downstairs to find her on the elliptical working up a sweat, Mom worked out five days a week because she liked to keep her body in tip top condition and let me tell you, she was succeeding. She had headphones in and hadn't seen me come down just yet, I had to stand there for a minute and take in her extravagant body. She had on a hot pink sports bra and the tights dark gray leggings you'd ever seen. Sweat dripped slowly down her lower back to the waist of her leggings which seemed to get tighter with every step she took on the elliptical, hugging her round ass.

She saw me in the mirror finally and removed her headphones, looking over her shoulder she said, "Hey baby, dinner is already ready for you upstairs. I left some in the microwave, just heat it up and you're good to go."

"Thanks Mom, you're the best! Did you already eat?" I asked.

"Yeah, I already ate. I'm just gonna finish up my work out and hit the shower. Your father called earlier and told me he wouldn't be home tonight.. Again." She explained.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go eat. If you get lonely or something, you know where to find me." I said, halfheartedly joking and half sincerely as I walked back up the steps.

I heard Mom laugh just before yelling up, "Yeah, okay honey. I'll keep that in mind."

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers
12