All Comments on 'Mommy On My Lap Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Hot story can't wait for the next part!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOW NOW SHELLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DO PEOPLE TALK LIKE THIS, EVERY OTHER WORD IS FUCK THIS OR FUCK THAT, THIS CRAZY GUY WANKS WHEN EVER HE'S ALONE. FIRST MUM NOW SIS. WHO'S NEXT MAYBE THE IVORY MAN WITH SOAP TO WASH OUT THERE MOUTHS. SORRY BUT YOU WENT OVER THE TOP ON THIS ONE. ............LAROC OF AGES

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Hot Story

Well considering this is not a site for kiddie fairy-tales. It's not too surprising that some well have the f-bomb quite frequently. When people get going yes sometimes that word flies around a lot. Great story, a real-jack-off specialty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What you never been to a Trailer Park

Yes people, (white trash), do talk like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tired of the grammad /language nazis

this is a grown up/adult site, and its for entertainment people. take that into account when you criticize someone else about the cursing spelling grammar in here, regular people speak like that, no one says, " hold on darling, let me exit your vagina, put on a prophylactic, and let us continue participating in sexual conduct!!!.. sheesh I'm tired of all these self righteous grammar people, all they want to do is see their comments so they can feel better about themselves.. if you don't like the story, by all means skip it, and just mind your own business...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lucky guy, he gets to...

fuck his sister as well as his mother. Maybe he can answer the question that is so often asked, "Where does a boy's stiff prick feel better, up his sister's sweet slit or up his mother's fat cunt? Where would a discriminating boy prefer to blow his young balls?" Inquiring minds want to know.

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite

let me say I lost you in my faves list but found you again by accident and I must say I love your stories quite nice and don't listen to this LAROC guy I checked his profile and he hasn't any stories written hell he only knows how to bitch and complain when he can't do it I have met many writers here and there such as jessy 19 her stories here and also others and you are up there with them just search the member to see how much of a compliment this is please continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mama's sweet pantyhose, God's nectar.

Mama should of course wear her drenched nylons to seduce and encourage the young boy bitch to wear "her" nylons while pummeling mama's needful incestuous urges completely. Sissy pretended to be offended. I personally had a hot incestuous nylon and hi heels fetish fucking while all involved squealed and screamed for more long hard cock, a great tongue lashing for four hours. Drugs, dildos, drenched sexy pantyhose all wetness courtesy of Mama's sweet pussy,Sissy's horny wet bitchy wild ways, and young preteen emptying gobs of cream in every orifice. And taking that dildo against "her" prostate. Kinky Kreamy Kum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The end happens a little fast for my taste you could have stretched it a little more other then that love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad that you made sure it wasn't rape

A lot of people take it to far with the rape part just my opinion great story want the threesome story badly

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 9 years ago
great story

would love to read ch. 4 to see what happens after mom walks in on shelly and her brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you have to continue this story please loved it.

you have to continue this story please loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My dick was leaking precum throughout the entire three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

NO.........NO.........NONONONONONONONONO it can't end here need more.......more.......MMMMMMOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yessssssss

Love all 3 chapters!!! Would love to see more chapters especially a 3some with mother and daughter going at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom needs more attention before a threesome.

Mike just fucked Shelly, but Mom hadn't been given a truly good fuck yet. Such a limited space in the back seat after all. I think she came over and took Mike by the hand and led him to her bed. It wouldn't matter how much noise they made now, and Shelly could watch her Mom really get fucked good this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THREESOME MAYBE?

Good story. Now that you've fucked both mother and sister and mom has caught you fucking sister a threesome should be in the works. When I was fucking both my mother and my sister many years ago, we never had a threesome but maybe we should have. Both my mother and my sister had four children by me. dad never knew and the only reason we stopped was that we thought 8 children combined with the three already in the family was getting to be too much. It was great, tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

More, more more, please, fuck them both, knock them up!!!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 4 years ago
More

To bad there wasn't a ch. 4. To see what happened with mom & daughter threesome with son. Also, if either one of them got pregnant too. Only hoping for more. It was a really good read though.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

very fucking hot !!!Come on, start 2021 out right.....do another chapter. You know you want to.

Dg069Dg069over 1 year ago

I love the this story, very hot and very sexy and the descriptions were bang on 🔥

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 1 year ago

Depraved as it is it deserves a five. Oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars but one more chapter

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Ch 01 rated 3 stars, Ch 02 rated 4 stars and this chapter 5 stars. This story started to grow on me. As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, the author developed the plot but not the personalities of the characters. As a romantic and avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, I do not understand the subsconious competion/comparison between mother and daughter. At 26, I do not know why the son lacked such self-awareness, self-assuredness, and sense of self that he could not mentally accept the fact that he wanted to have a sexual relationship with his mother. Likewise, he had to be aware of his feelings for his sister and her feelings for him. Although written approximately 12 yearts ago, I would like the author to continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mum's better than Shelly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES