Mommy Was a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexually active?"

"Yes, very much so I suspect she left me with something."

"It happens with toys too. I note that you always were careful about use of condoms with males in vagina and anal sex?"

"Yes."

"Good, good. I would recommend you avoid other people's sex toys. They wash them but washing is not sterilization and even then there can be risks involved."

"Thank you. I've come home to have a baby."

"Yes, I read that in yesterday's newspaper but it was written in such a way that I was unsure where or not you are already pregnant."

"Oh no, I have yet to find the father."

Dr McGeorge looked at his patient thoughtfully but offered no comment.

Gina asked the big question. "I want confirmation I'm rid of the disease."

"I should think so unless you have become re-infected. When you finally received the correct treatment in Rome for Chlamydia it was the widely approved one-dose treatment. You can make another appointment to begin tests to determine whether your reproductive system has been adversely affected."

"No, I'll find out whether I become pregnant or not. But before I commence I want confirmation that I am cured of Chlamydia."

"In light of what you have told me I recommend an across-the-board screening."

"Yes I agree with you. It's a bit like catching colds and 'flu, isn't it. So many different little bozos out there to get us, aren't there?"

Dr McGeorge grinned. "You may request an internal examination whenever you wish. In the meantime we'll get back to you with screening results. If any issue emerges I'll want you back in here for consultancy."

"If I have to return I'd like you to be my consultant because you appear so calm and competent and not at all judgmental."

Dr McGeorge smiled and began shuffling papers. "Good afternoon Miss Lott."

Returning to the waiting room Gina called Green Taxi Cabs and ordered a cab, driven by Mr Brown."

"Which Mr Brown ma'am? We have three of them."

"Salthouse Brown."

"Ah Salty, very popular as he's a real gentlemen. Just checking my computer. He can be there in ten ma'am. Should I dispatch him to you?"

"Yes please."

Salthouse greeted Gina with a wide smile and jumped out to open the back door for her. He looked up at the name of the clinic but said nothing.

"I had a nasty scare – been too trusting with someone."

Salthouse said nothing until they were underway. "If it will lift your mood I don't mind if you think I'm driving Miss Daisy."

"Oh Salty, you're wonderful," Gina laughed and he went 'He-he-he' in a belly laugh.

"I read about you in the paper and showed it to my wife. She read it with interest and know what she said?"

"No Mr Brown."

"Salty is fine Miss Gina. She said she'd pleased I have a better class of fare than what I usually get."

"Oh, how lovely of her. I don't mind telling you I can be a bad woman at times."

"That doesn't make you unusual. What's unusual is you must be our leading citizen."

"Salty, that's over the top."

"You got most of the front page yesterday. Normally our distinguished citizens get only half that much and out towards the back of the newspaper as their obituary. Normal leading citizens are not recognized until they die."

"Well that's true. Does Mrs Brown like flowers Salty."

"She sure Clara does but you're not to do what I'm thinking you are about to do."

"Stop at the next florist Salty."

"Miss Gina, no."

"Stop at the next florist Salty. That's an order from the back seat."

* * *

Dr McGeorge watched the accommodating ass of Miss Lott sway through the door and his mind was invaded by carnal thoughts of the desirable kind. Nathan thought if Gina was shown to be disease free or disease 'safe' he wouldn't mind a frolic for an hour or two with her. She appeared to be streets above the clinic's sexually available females in desirability rating. Neglected by his equally unfaithful wife he knew he'd like to see a lot more of Miss Lott; totally naked would be fine. Thoughts about Gina lingered because this really was the first time he'd been blown away by a patient. Visualizing Gina blowing him, Dr McGeorge hurriedly began shuffling papers and pressed the button for Nurse Royce to fetch his next patient.

Nathan arrived home early and could hear Shona and some guy grunting in the bedroom. God, the slut was bringing them home now – or perhaps she always had?

A patient's temporary address flashed before him – Miss Gina Lott, C/- of the Pioneer Hotel until tomorrow then C/- the Blacksmith's Retreat. Nathan ran to his car, face aglow. He found Gina sitting at House Bar supposedly the domain of hotel guests and their invitees. He sat at the far corner quite some distance from her and ordered a white wine. Sipping it Nathan felt someone slide down alongside him, having dragged a stool up close. Oh, so sexy. He assumed she was or had been a prostitute but obviously one with class. She said not a word and their eyes met in the bar mirror and they both greeted silently with while enamel smiles.

"Nathan, I could be infected."

"I'm prepared to take the risk."

"I have condoms."

"Good, I only keep one in my wallet. With you being all-woman one won't be sufficient."

"Oh Nathan. You are so charming and married I suppose."

"Yes."

"And now hard-up story about she doesn't understand you so she found it necessary to become unfaithful to you?"

Nathan stared at her dark almost black eyes and smiled. "You don't want to hear that crap."

She just smiled, hugely and said, "Do you have a fat cock Nathan? I haven't had one for almost a month."

"I've never had complaints about inadequate length or diameter."

"Good boy," she smiled, pressing a knee against his and feeling return pressure. "Let's chat till 6:00 then go to early dinner as my guess and then take me somewhere. You are faced with medical ethics, as I'm your patient. This hotel has security cameras so we can't use my room."

"My boat."

"Excellent. Security cameras in the marina?"

"Damn."

Gina sighed. "I'm not prepared to be bent over a park bench."

"Whoever would think of treating you in that manner," Nathan said as if shocked, earning lovely smile that set his sex system into launching readiness. "I know, my office."

"The stirrups?"

Only at the last moment did Nathan stop his mouth flying open. "Ah, a bit of a tease I think."

Gina left the SUV thirty yards short of the premises with instructions to arrive in three minutes. Nathan let her in saying the alarms and security cameras were off except two covering the records room and the strong room. Anyway they would be out of range of those cameras. Within five minutes he was having the upper half of his beautiful fat cock licked by a woman as if she was spreading soft butter over bread.

Two hours later Nathan returned home to find that same dark green car parked outside the David's property next to his home. His wife and boyfriend must have fallen asleep. Nathan grabbed his unloaded pistol in the study and went to the bedroom, smiling grimly, placing the barrel in the middle of the boyfriend's forehead and switched on the lights. The lovers awoke, waving the air in front of their noses to try to rid the stench of old sweat and whatever. The boyfriend froze when his eyes caught the outline of the pistol.

"Sam, wake up properly."

Nathan's wife then realized what was going on and she froze. He said, "This punk obviously has raped you. I'm entitled to put a bullet into him in defense of my home and wife. Where do you want it – through his tiny brain or up his ass?"

Sam (Samantha) quavered, "Nathan – please. Think of the bad publicity on your reputation."

"Oh yeah, up you get punk. I'm going to beat the shit out of you."

"Nathan – please. He's the best lover I've had in yonks."

"This asshole. I'll wager he's filled you with the clap. I won't treat you."

Sam, guessing that Nathan had no intention of shooing them, snarled, "I wouldn't allow you to touch me professionally even at the risk of my pussy falling out."

"Well you bitch, leave it too long and you may get your wish and remember pussy transplants aren't out of trials yet."

"Leave us."

"Okay Sam. It's my house. You keep the Mercedes and the boat and about two-thirds of our investment; that ought to give you half of our assets. I'll be staying at the Pioneer Hotel. My attorney will call you."

Nathan growled: "Stay their punk. It will take me a few minutes for me to pack. I'm out of my house until your bitch leaves it."

The guy whined, "I need to pee."

"Pee over Sam. That's all she's good for now."

Sam began bawling so Nathan began singing. The punk looked terrified.

After loading his golf clubs Nathan headed off to the Pioneer whistling cheerfully, in his mind thanking Gina for giving him the reason for finally making the break. Twice before he'd caught scumbags in bed with Sam and carried them out half senseless and bleeding and dumped them over the hoods of their vehicles. She must really like the Punk, yelling for him not to be hurt. He was probably their mailman or perhaps her personal banker. Nathan switched to thinking of the joy he'd felt when sliding between Gina's thighs, thinking fucking had been her profession. When she'd finished with him he'd felt sated, and lay like a limp doll while she went off singing to make coffee. Oh Gina.

12