All Comments on 'Mommy's Friend'

by FactoryImage

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Hot and Nasty!

I'm not sure I understand the "jack-off-into-panties" mentality, but when Marcella showed up, this tale got real down and dirty! Good work! ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it.

I just love a hot pantie sniffing story, especially when it involves sniffing mommy's panties! I cant wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The good Mom

Nice story.

patrick918patrick918about 8 years ago
Pantys

I loveee smelling pantys and them bein moms makes them that much hotter nice story ...

LatchonmeLatchonmeabout 8 years ago
Love it

Nice story , as a habitual user of my mothers knickers I can fully relate to this story , I'm 44 married, but visit mothers weekly, and before leaving I make sure I cream the crotch of her used pants Oh, she's 63 x

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59about 8 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Many moms know son jo with their panties. Quite a few enjoy it and leave strong scented panties for son. It is exciting and satisfying feeling know son tributes for mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Panty

I love jerking off in panties, my mother in law had the best collection! My wife knows I cum in her panties and when I admitted it she just chuckled and said it was ok! Fuck I think about that while I cum in her panties and it makes it feel even better!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Different

Thought this would be the same old story of Mom catching son using her panties then building up to them fucking, but that didn't happen. I didn't understand why it kept saying "stealing her panties" when usually it's borrowing the panties, using them and returning them when finished. It was a wasted opportunity when mom came home drunk and wanted help with taking her clothes off. Had to subtract one star for using thongs, just butt floss IMO. Not hot as a pair of nylon bikinis or briefs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mom would let me fuck her slutey friends but not her. I think she was pimping me out . From the time I was 16 I was fucking her best friends. I'm 26 and still fucking some of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous