Mommy's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and yanked my sweatpants to the floor. My dick snapped back and whacked against my abs. My mom giggled and Marcella let out a low whistle.

"That's got to be nine inches," Marcella said. She reached out and wrapped her hand around the middle of my shaft.

"Eight, actually," I said.

"Handsome and modest," my mom said. She had slid down off the arm of the couch and now the two of them were sitting side-by-side looking at my hard cock.

Marcella had both her hands on my cock now and was slowly moving them up and down. "It's thick too. I don't know why you can't get anyone to fuck you. It's certainly not a problem with your dick. I'm having a hard time from holding myself back from blowing you right now."

"Go ahead and suck it then, Marcy," said my mom. She looked up at me. "I just feel so bad that you're so horny that you need to steal my panties. You are such a handsome young man. You deserve to have hot women sucking your dick, and trust me, Marcy is good at sucking dick."

Before my mom had even stopped talking, Marcella had dropped to her knees and taken my dick into her mouth. She took me all the way into her mouth, my cock must have been deep down her throat, but she didn't gag. She took my cock out. It was covered in her saliva. She stuck out her tongue and ran it up and down my shaft with exaggerated slowness, sucking all the mess back into her mouth, looking up at me the whole time. She buried my cock back down her throat.

"Fuck her throat, Danny. She's a whore, not one of your delicate flowers." my mom said.

I moved my hips slowly, my cock sliding in and out of her throat. "That's not throat-fucking," said my mom. She slid over on the couch directly behind Marcella and pushed her head down on my cock. She held Marcella's head there with one hand and pinched her nose with the other for what seemed like a full minute. Finally, she pulled back Marcella's head. Marcella gasped and sucked in a big breathe. My mom immediately pushed her head back onto my cock, and using Marcella's ponytail as a handle, shoved her throat up and down on my cock. Marcella made series of nasty squelching and gagging noises as my mom throat-fucked her with my cock. Tears made lines of mascara running down her cheeks.

I had never been so turned on. Face-fucking my mom's best friend with my mom's assistance made my cock was harder than it had ever been. My focus was split between watching my cock impale Marcella's throat and watching my mom.

I grabbed Marcella's tits, one hand on each, and squeezed hard. She squealed.

"You want to see her tits, baby?" Mom said, looking up at me, holding Marcella's head down on my cock.

I nodded.

My mom pulled off Marcella's tank top and unclasped her bra, revealing tits that were identical to the image of my mom I had in my mind from the previous night. I grabbed her bare tits and squeezed harder. She squealed again.

"I want to fuck her," I told my mom.

"Stand up, whore," my mom said into Marcella's ear.

She stood up. My mom tore down her yoga pants and panties, revealing her shaved pussy.

"Turn around and bend over," said my mom, slapping her ass. "Whore," she added.

My mom spat on Marcella's pussy and worked it in with her fingers, rubbing the spit around the outside of her vagina and into her hole. "Are you ready for a big cock?"

"Yeah, give me that huge cock. Shove it in my pussy. Fill my cunt up."

My mom grabbed my cock near the head and guided it into Marcella's vagina. Marcella moaned as I penetrated her.

"Yeah, take that big cock," said my mom. She had not let go of my cock, was now holding by the base as I thrust in and out of her friends pussy.

My eyes moved from Marcella's vagina to my mom's face. Our eyes met. "Does her cunt feel good on your cock, sweetie?"

"Yeah, mom, it feels so good," I said, maintaining eye contact, thrusting faster.

"Oh, yeah, fuck my cunt," Marcella said, breathless.

"Shut up, whore," said my mom. "Speak. When. Spoken. To." Each word was punctuated with the slap of my mom's hand on Marcella's ass.

"It sounds like she needs something to keep her mouth busy, mom."

Mom looked at me and smirked. Her hand was still gripped around the base of my cock. "I think you're right, sweetie." To Marcella she said, "get on your hands and knees."

Mom disrobed quickly yet somehow still seductively -- she had a lot of practice, I suppose. A flash of green alerted me to a cock-hardening detail: her thong was the same one I had cum in that morning. I knew she had not done a wash, either.

Mom positioned herself so her pussy was directly below Marcella, who was now on her hands and knees on the carpet. My mom's pussy was perfectly smooth -- waxed for sure -- except for a small, manicured strip of hair above her vagina. "Taste it, whore," she said, grabbing Marcella's hair and forcing her face down.

A born performer, Marcella made a show of licking and teasing my mom's pussy, acting for cameras that didn't exist. She had been cast as the lead in A Streetcar Named Desire last year in the local community theatre production, and I was beginning to see why. "Oh, your pussy tastes sooo good," she moaned.

"What did I tell you about talking, whore?" Mom delivered two hard slaps across Marcella's face and then dragged her face back into her pussy, deeper this time, muffling her moans.

My mom was breathing harder and shaking. "Fuck her harder, Danny," she said.

I obeyed. Marcella was now focused on my mom's clit, sucking and kissing it with her lips, teasing it with her tongue. I could see every move as my mom was holding Marcella's hair out of the way. My mom was shaking more violently now and her eyes were closed.

"Make my mom cum," I said, close to the edge, myself. I was thrusting as fast and hard as I could, pushing Marcella's face into my mom with every thrust.

Seconds later, my mom began bucking and moaning, holding Marcella's head down.

"I'm about to cum," I said.

My mom leaped up and pulled Marcella, by her hair, up to her knees. "Cum on that pretty face," mom said.

Marcella opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Make her suck your balls," my mom said.

I lowered my balls into Marcella's mouth while jerking myself off. Marcella noisily slurped and sucked on my balls.

"Let me do that for you, sweetie," said my mom. She brushed my hands away and jerked me off herself. She spat on her hand and smeared it on the head of my cock. She then began moving one hand up and down below the head and the other she massaged the head with. I came shortly after. The first pump overshot and landed down Marcella's back and onto her butt because her face was still at my balls. My mom pulled back Marcella's face in time for the second. It splattered all over her forehead. The rest covered her face.

"Beautiful," my mom said. "Good work, sweetie. Now, wasn't that better than jerking off into mommies panties?"

I nodded.

Marcella was pushing herself to her feet, but my mom shoved her back down. "No, no. Not until you've cleaned up your mess. Open your mouth."

Marcella opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. My mom scooped up my cum on Marcella's face with her fingers and fed it to Marcella. It took a minute, but all the cum, even the bit on her back, got spooned into Marcella's mouth. She had a mouthful of my cum.

"Swallow," my mom ordered.

Marcella swished my cum around in her mouth like mouthwash. Then she gargled for a minute and swallowed my load.

12