All Comments on 'Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 01'

by ArtOfSilence

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
SO DARN HOT

SO WISH I COULD BE TREATED LIKE THIS...WOW THAT THOUGH IS SO WONDERFUL, TO THINK ABOUT...WOMEN ARE SO LUCK TO HAVE BREASTS AND HAVE LACTATION PLAY...! BETTY jo xoxo

sandra914sandra914almost 6 years ago

Fantastic story, can't wait to read more, thank you.

larrywmlarrywmover 5 years ago
good start

this is a very good start of how a hucow should be treared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, the plot works good except, why did the mom not tell her everything since she had been a hucow too ?

One other think I never understood, why can’t the hucow stay right like a normal person with lactating utters, that can be milked standing..

bongoloyamabongoloyamaabout 2 years ago

Everything was good except her mom not telling her much innocent virgin daughter what they were going to do to her. It was kind of a turn off for me.

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Love it!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

I don't know what I think about that. Totally insane concept, but well written, and It did get me turned on... I think now I'll go watch lactating porn videos and spank my schlong...

HucowuddersHucowudders9 months ago

Loved the story, please write more.

Triton4673Triton4673about 1 month ago

The use of words such as little, rumps, etc., go a long way to making this story erotic. This young woman is new to this world and her view of it is that of a neophyte. She accepts the terminology of this world because that is all she knows. I rather liked that her mother didn’t tell her much. There was no need to as the protagonist will discover this on her own and that journey she takes the reader on lends to the eroticism of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

She gets released and then her parents, especially her mother and everyone else involved go to prison for a very long time. I assume no one will get less than 20 years in prison. She sues those involved and is settled with a double-digit million sum. She then requests custody of her sister and the two live a happy and long life. When her mother gets out of prison she will be a perfect pussy and ass licker and can serve both of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous