All Comments on 'Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 04'

by ArtOfSilence

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I honestly don't think

I like this. it ended so far off base of where I thought it was going. Maybe I am not the only one since I see no other comments.

Either that or the author is deleting the posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the whole series,went right on to visit kids nipple farm

I adore this trip to fantasy mooooo land.. am long time miller myself..always happiest my nursing years.total if 11.. my last boy nursed till he was 8... my husband kept me lactating for years.. love my breast..nithing makes me feel spook feminie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story was like a pinball game... and not in a good way

This story bounces all over the place and doesn’t really seem to connect the dots. Not to mention the use of “thingy” instead of dick throughout the story and other child like terms killed the story flow. The main character is having the most depraved things done to her and can’t use adult terms? I hung in for the entire story with the thought that the author was going to tie up the loose ends and that never happened. The idea for the story was interesting but it just never seemed to have any continuity.

the5amClubthe5amClub10 months ago

The Legend of the Kwisatz Haderach. As told by Gary Larson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous