Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just beautiful," Lenore breathes. "Now ladies, please reverse your positions. Thank you. Marilee, please tell us what you see."

Marilee is so full of love for her sweet Alexa that for a few moments she cannot summon words. Seeing the rude black ball between her love's sweet cheeks, she grins.

"I see the loveliest of stars in the sky. I see a winter sunrise, bright with promise and wet with dew. I see my true love, my Alexa. The little ball loving her bottom reminds me that she is Owned, and will never truly be mine. I hope that she will be happy with whoever owns her, and share precious moments with me, when her Owner permits."

"Alexa, please face Marilee and Present for her."

Alexa turns to Marilee. Both girls have tears on their cheeks, so beautiful they are to one another, so full each has made the other's heart. Aphrodite, Lenore, and Arlene come to kneel in a small circle around the two freshly-plugged young women.

Aphrodite speaks. "This is a very auspicious moment in the life of the Farm. We five now form an elite sisterhood. The three of us who invited you here today are all mothers of Farm babies. Each of us has given birth to many children, who are now out in the world leading good lives and doing good things. It is our wish that you stay with us and continue that lineage onward."

Marilee leans forward toward Alexa. They join hands, watching one another's eyes.

"I will if you will, dear Alexa."

"Then we will both gladly stay," Alexa says huskily.

The three women stand. The girls get up. No words are spoken, but there are hugs, sideways ones in the case of Aphrodite with her 9-month tummy sticking out. Marilee puts both hands on the woman's baby bump and smiles. A little voice comes in her mind: 'Someday this will be me.'

Outside the barn, Arlene stands with them. Although wearing their black leather collars, they did not crawl, they walked, a bit stiffly due to the rude intruders up their rear ends. Arlene is all smiles and a bit teary. She hugs them both at once.

"You can take some time to play and be together. Be back by dusk. There is a special training that will begin after dinner. We are so happy. I am so very happy to know you."

Marilee and Alexa turn away, holding hands. Arlene calls after them, "You can borrow my motor scooter!"

"Motor scooter?" Alexa gives Marilee a quizzical look. Marilee steps up her pace. It feels so great to walk on two legs for once! Even though her bottom is very conscious of the space invader up her backside. It makes her ass swivel as she walks.

"I saw her ride it. Here, in this shed."

The motor scooter is a tiny thing. Two lovely naked girls have to squish together to fit on the seat. They sit delicately, as the golf balls push their new closest friends farther into their tenderized fannies. Marilee gets the scooter started and they putt-putt out of sight, leaving the farm, the red painted buildings with white trim, all the powerful bulls, nurses, and little cows far behind.

"Where should we go?"

"Hang on," Marilee says over her shoulder. I know a cool place."

"Mind the bumps, girl!" Says Alexa from the back.

Marilee laughs and laughs. She twists the grip for more speed. If she can take it, Alexa will have to.

Over a small rise far away she finds what she was seeking, a small pond surrounded by tall grasses and cattails. The whitened branches of a scraggy tree rest on a muddy beach.

Glad to be off the punishing seat, the two women look around. The scene is peaceful and they are alone. The far horizon is undulating green grass and yellow wheat, edged against a clear blue sky and peaceful white clouds.

Marilee turns to Alexa. "My special Angel," she says, pulling Alexa close in her arms. They grip each other tight, full globes on their chests slide together, slippery with milk. The feeling tells of the play they can have here, away from other eyes, schedules, orders and commands.

"Swim!" Marilee rushes into the shallows, splashing with her knees high as she goes deeper. In the middle of the pond they can't quite touch the bottom, the water is dark, cold on their feet. When Alexa swims out, Marilee is floating on her back, her full boobs form a soft contour above the rippled water.

"You look like an aircraft carrier," Alexa laughs. She swims up beside floating Marilee and sucks a long pointed nipple into her mouth.

"Ooo, that feels so warm," Marilee breathes. "Hey know what I want to be?"

"Tell," Alexa says.

Marilee gazes across at the muddy beach. "Let's be piggies!"

"You maniac!" Alexa shouts, swimming after Marilee's gleaming legs.

They crawl up the muddy beach, and it's classic. Perfect black mud, sticky and slithery on their skin, Marilee rolls over as Alexa crawls up. She is slimy black all down her front. Alexa grabs handfuls of mud and heaps them on Marilee, with special attention to parts that are still flesh-colored. Carefully she smears her lover's face, avoiding mouth and eyes. Marilee roars with laughter when Alexa claps a double handful of black mud on top of her head, smears it through her red hair.

"Turn over."

Marilee lies on her stomach, the cool of the mud below her, the warmth of the sun above. Alexa takes a look at the black ball in the crevice of Marilee's curvy bottom. She pokes at it.

"Yikes!" Marilee's hips try to get away, but only moosh in the mud.

"I wonder if I could push it all the way in?"

"Well don't try! I'd never get it out."

"Hah. Can you imagine checking into the hospital for help with that?"

"Pass."

"You might meet a handsome doctor with a huge dick."

Alexa smears mud up and down Marilee's back and legs until she is completely black from head to toe. Marilee is almost invisible against the dark, sticky surface. Alexa sits on her knees and wiggles Marilee's round ball.

"Wooooooo-eee."

"Hey, is this your shift knob? What gear you in girl?"

"Feels like durd gear. Lie down I'll do you."

As soon as Marilee gets a look at Alexa from behind, she has a fiendish idea.

"OMG. We can totally trib with these things. Get up on your knees girl, lower your ass way down."

Marilee gets on her back with her knees up, slithers under Alexa's kneeling black fanny until the ball at Alexa's anus comes in contact with her clit. Alexa lets go a little Whoo-eeeek. She feels something way wild.

"That is so getting my clitty!"

"Mine too. Work me!"

Marilee can't move so much, but Alexa, being above her, certainly can. It's not long before the lovely muddy girl finds a perfect stroke. It gets both of them, the hard plug knobs slither over clits that are slick and gloopy from the hormone injections, girl juice, and slimy pond mud. Marilee is in heaven. All she has to do is lie there looking up at the sky, while Alexa's sweet hips work them both into a sexual frenzy. Glistening black limbs writhing over the shiny black beach suggest the mating of prehistoric snakes.

Never restrained in the Milking Center or in a shared hammock, Alexa and Marilee, like the other little cows, have become quite uninhibited about voicing sexual pleasure for others to hear. There is no privacy of any kind, on the Farm. But here, in the solitude of open space, their screams of fiery completion call out prayers of gratitude for their love, their lives, their very existence.

Laughing, Alexa falls off Marilee into the mud. "Girl, your twat is a mud pie."

Marilee feels like walking, and the two black little cows stroll away from the pond. Far out in tall grass, they join hands and swing each other around. They fall down, dizzy.

"Ow!" Marilee says, putting a hand underneath her.

"You ok?"

"Gawd I hope so. Landed right on it."

"So what was all that stuff they said? What are they teaching us? What's that about motherhood? And what's the demonstration this evening?"

"Well, you know what they were telling us. We're supposed to stay on the Farm and make babies."

"Is that going to be our whole life? Like, I had things in mind."

"Did you girl? What"

"Art school. A husband and a career. Travel. You?"

"Not sure. I was accepted at college. This seemed the perfect way to pay. I can decide before junior year."

"Yeh. But can you believe what Aphrodite was telling us?"

"Still thinking about it. What a super-beautiful woman though."

"Hey, they said they had my DNA after I was born."

Alexa looks at Marilee in total shock. "Now how would they know to do that?"

"Still mulling that one."

"Well, sweet cheeks, they had mine too. Arlene said they've been waiting for me..."

Marilee sits up quick, looking right at Alexa. "... for your entire life?"

"Yeh. They said that to you?"

Marilee nods. "I think nothing here happens by chance."

Alexa is quiet for a space, then, "Like you 'n me meeting?"

"God. Do you recall when we first saw each other?"

Alexa laughs so hard she rolls over in the grass. "You were stripped off in your five-inchers, totally crying with your arms behind you."

"Worst day of my life. Except for seeing you there."

"Funny though, me and that nurse hung out in that hallway for like five minutes, while the dummy played with her phone. Only when the door opened did we start walking. You looked like such a goddess."

"Hah. Didn't last."

"Yeh. Next time I saw ya, your face was a Halloween mask of mascara running down."

"And you were on your knees getting tubed by that doctor."

"You watched my first hormone prep!"

"Made me horny. That nurse fingered me and licked her fingers. Then she took me off and did me even worse than you."

"Gawd. They showed me to some cowboys, and a couple bulls."

"These people are totally running us, you get that?"

Sitting close with her mud-smeared lover, Marilee knows one thing for certain. "Alex, if it means I get you in my life, they can run me all they want."

They fall together in love's sweetest kiss. They are lying together kissing when the men in the big truck come along and pick them up.

CHAPTER ELEVEN -- SUBMISSION TRAINING

That afternoon the little cows are called out onto the green grass after everyone is finished milking and is calmed down. All the little cows are giving milk freely now, and their hour on the pulsators is a cum-fest of many feminine voices raised in complete surrender to the sucking machines.

Today is a lecture about being submissive, by a man they have never before seen. He speaks in a low voice and is very confident as he walks among the little cows in their Present poses, kneeling with thighs spread, hands gently on their legs, backs erect and full breasts proudly raised.

It is surprising to the little cows that Marilee and Alexa are not here, everyone notices but there is no one they can ask. The man's calm speech is quite astonishing to the little cows, at least it is to most of them. He's talking about how to please a lover, in particular a man. He uses the term Owner a lot, but they don't get it. The man suggests they visualize a relationship with one of the big bulls, who now stand fully dressed among the workers from the business office. It's only the little cows that are naked in the prodding grass.

"What are the things you should do," the big man asks, "if you want to keep your relationship interesting? Well, you can ask him to spank you."

A soft Oooh comes up from the herd of little cows. There are only eleven here, where there had been 15 a few weeks ago.

"You are not asking for a punishment. You want contact with him that is playful and intimate, not pain. But you must ask to be punished when you do wrong. Whatever he wants to do to you will be right. Do your best to accept your punishment and be clear in the fact that he loves you. Any questions?"

The little cows are too shy and submissive to ask any questions. Besides they are all so wet between the legs from the milking they do not want to be called on and maybe have to stand up in front of a stranger.

"Stay naked when you are alone with your man, or with your bull. This lets him know that you are always ready for him to use as he wills. If you really want to work at your relationship, wear a butt plug constantly. You and he will both know that you are keeping your ass prepared for him to use.

"Don't wear underwear, ever. When out in public, find little ways to show him your slit, so he knows you are thinking of him. When you are alone in bed, worship his maleness. This is different than a blowjob. You will lick it up and down, play with it against your face and between your breasts."

At that moment a large flatbed truck pulls up and two big ranch hands get out. From the back they remove a wire dog kennel, walk it between them and set it in the grass right in front of the little cows. There is a big black thing in it, on four legs. The men bring a second kennel with another black animal, and set it beside the first. The truck drives away.

"Alright. We have captured two wild animals that must be tamed. They are in cages for your protection, because of how they have been acting. They will be used in a demonstration of what I've told you. Because they are so very filthy, we first must clean them extremely well."

The man opens the doors to the cages, and the two dirtiest little cows in the world crawl out. He gestures them to follow, and soon they are kneeling in their Present pose with their backs to the little cow herd.

Six big bulls walk up. The bulls are now naked and all wearing fierce masks with big horns on top. The little cows can't tell who is who. Marilee tries to recognize Ferdinand and Alonso but in the masks she cannot be certain.

The bulls pull with them two large garden hoses, and squirt forceful streams at the two black dirty little cows. As the dried black mud flakes away, it becomes clear who they are.

Wet and shivering from the cold water, Marilee and Alexa stay in their Present poses on the grass for everyone to ogle at. Their cute little butts face the audience, and now that they are clean and shiny, all can see their symmetric bottom cheeks. A shocked Ohhh rises up, not only from the little cows, but from everyone present, for everyone sees something black and round in the lovely cleft beneath their buttocks. The whispered words pass swiftly through the many people there on the peaceful late afternoon.

Butt plugs, they have butt plugs!

"Alright," the speaker continues when everyone is quiet. "We have a discipline problem, and what better subjects are there to introduce submissive training? Or should we bring one of you up here to demonstrate?"

A shrill chorus of "No no no no no" sings out from the scaredy-pants little cows.

"Or should we do it to them?"

"Do it to them!" The cry comes up from all the little cow voices, along with applause and cheering, which spreads a bit into the other onlookers. Everybody is ready for a good time if it's not at their own expense.

"Alright, I am sure they will be happy to demonstrate. Now what was one thing I mentioned a submissive should do, to let her owner know she is keeping her ass ready for him?"

"Wear a butt plug all the time!"

"Yeah!"

"Butt plug!"

"Thank you. Yes. I see these two truants are indeed wearing butt plugs. Is there anything else?"

There are random suggestions, until someone shouts out, "Bigger ones!"

The distinguished gentleman laughs. "Let me see if that will be possible." He conducts a sotto voce conversation with a person standing to one side. "Ah, I am told that will not be possible. Will these truants' nurses please step forward?"

Before you know it Marilee's Nurse Reardon and Alexa's Nurse Jahns are there, in their white nurse smocks and blue scrub pants. Each carries a black valise and a pair of the dreaded elbow binders. The six masked and naked bulls rush in to help. Marilee and Alexa are quickly secured in the leather sheaths that bind their elbows behind their backs. Marilee and Alexa kneel now looking very tiny and small among the forest of hulking bulls, their shoulders held back and their large breasts thrusting up.

"Okay," the lecturer says. "What was one thing I said to do when you are being submissive to your Owner?"

"Crawl on your hands!"

"Always stay naked!"

"Wear a collar and leash!"

"Ah," the man says. "Collar and leash. These little cows already have collars. Can we have a leash for each of them?"

The two nurses attach long black leashes with loops on the end. Two bulls hold the leashes, and tug the girls around in circles. The girls waddle clumsily on their knees with the plugs up their rumps. Both soon fall down. Marilee's legs splay out wide, showing her naked girl-crevice with the black ball in the center.

The girls look vulnerable and small kneeling at the feet of six powerful bulls, whose dorks are jerking erect.

"Alright, the man says to the crowd, "what is another thing we mentioned about honoring your husband or your owner?"

"Ask him to spank you!"

"Worship his cock!"

"Yes, those are two very good ones. Ladies, have you been instructed in the arts of submission?"

Alexa and Marilee look at each other. Aphrodite had given a short description about that earlier. They don't know if that means they had training or not. Shamefacedly, they nod their heads.

"Very good. And are you ready to demonstrate now?"

Both nod again.

"Alright, bulls, take your turns spanking the redhead."

A bull grabs Marilee and gets down on one knee in the grass. He pushes her over his big knee so she is bent in half. He shoves her legs apart, and one of them falls down his shin, spreading her terrified bottom. It makes her crotch straddle him and her bald pubes rub on the hard knee bone. The crowd cheers at the girl's hilarious posture. With the big hand holding her leash, her wriggling movements excite the crowd.

The big bull's hand slaps her bare spread fanny and Marilee screeches. The bull turns so her ass faces the onlookers directly. He grabs hold of the black ball and wiggles it hard.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!" That's what Marilee has to say about it. The big bull presses a slab of a hand into the small of her back, grinding her pubis on his hairy knee as he smacks her wiggling fanny hard, over and over. Everything she has, including the shiny black ball, is on display to the herd of little cows whose own hips are starting to rotate lewdly just watching, although they are supposed to be primly in their Present poses. They aren't. They are getting sweaty just trying to keep their hands in sight.

"Alright," says the lecturer, "what should we have this dark pretty one demonstrate for us?"

"Worship our cocks," all the bulls yell. They know they can tempt, but they won't be getting any of this primo weasel. There are rumors about these two little cows.

Alexa is forced to her knees, and three bull pizzles hang in her astonished face.

"No, no, we won't be doing any of that, not yet. Instead, we are going to subject these little cows to five minutes of temptation, to see if they can resist our magnificent noble bull herd. Little cows, kneel right here, heads between your knees."

Marilee's fanny burns hot from the spanking, and it stings more when it is stretched tight in her bent-over submissive pose.

A big bull kneels directly behind Marilee, as another one does behind Alexa. Their bull boners are mere inches from little cow paradise behind the two beautiful young women.

"Do her do her..." chant all the little cows, wishing instead they could trade places. Now, the two bulls pull out their most tempting trick, a duet of swampy love songs sung in low, vibrating alpha-male tones. In the audience, a little cow instantly squirts herself and tips over.

The voices send signals deep into little Marilee's belly, where several hundred fertile human eggs have waited in fecund silence. However, a few of them now have their ears perked up. It has not occurred to Marilee or in fact any of the little cows that not one of them has had a single period since arriving at the Farm. Their hyper-hot hormones and other treatments have prevented that. Also unknown to any of the little cows, the time for two of them to begin ovulating is coming very soon.