Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling behind Alexa and Marilee, the two big bulls continue their love-drenched duet, boners quivering a mere inch from wet little girl-holes which open now as flower petals. Their love ballad pulls on the two little cows' heartstrings, stronger than gravity.

"Hold tight, Alexa," calls out Marilee.

"You too, girlfriend," Alexa calls back encouragingly. "We can do this."

Several onlookers, having been witness to the whole sordid affair so far and having their minds totally Frenched by the space-age hormones the little cows exude into the warm air, rush off to private places in pairs and threes to get their rocks totally off. This takes care of about half the special visitors, who do not work at the Farm.

The distinguished speaker is back. He watches another bull position himself behind poor Marilee. But Nurse Reardon stops them with a brisk command. "Time's up!"

Tugging their leashes, the nurses lead the little cows off in the direction of the Milking Center. The speaker calls for a round of applause as cute little cow bottoms waggle out of sight.

As the important man's voice fades behind them, Marilee decides that she could tell a story much more eloquent than his.

She would say, first, she is living with her two voluminous breasts that always have mini-erections sticking out, she's been made to kneel before a massive bull boner in afternoon light in view of many eyes. She's endured the examinations, the pokings and proddings, and orgasmed her brains out on the infernal milking machines. She's never felt so naked, so vulnerable, so exposed. She cannot run, her milk jugs flop too much. She is shamefully aware of putting her body on display, of becoming a thing.

She would say that in the bull's public sexual spanking she was completely humiliated, debased and consumed. She would say that while the bulls sang to them, all she wanted do to was impale herself on the throbbing dingdong that waited just behind her opened girl parts, calling her to ruin.

But shining now through the burden of each indignity, it is Ferdinand's sweet face she sees, and she is aware of but a single conscious thought. I am his.

Beside her, Alexa is thinking the same thing.

CHAPTER TWELVE -- A FUCKING FINALE

Life on the Farm changes over the next two weeks. Every time Marilee and Alexa come to the Milking Center, doctor and nurse are there taking temperatures, blood pressures, and other vital signs from every one of their sweet orifices. Their hormone injections and massages change, subtle alterations that will soon affect their fertility cycles. There are many visitors in suits and dresses from the business office, who flinch involuntarily at things the little cows have done to them, and usually rush off to find a private place or willing partner after inhaling the heady erotic perfume of the milking barn.

For one thing, Marilee and Alexa go almost everywhere in the company of Ferdinand, who holds their black leashes. They sit beside him at Present when he takes his lunch with the other bulls. He is the only one who can touch them, a clear sign of his stature. He pets them a lot, wherever he wants to, wherever they happen to be. When the three are alone, they talk. They are happy, with a sense of anticipation.

The other little cows are aware of the changes, but don't quite understand why these things have happened. Most of them are ashamed at the aggressive things they yelled out when Marilee and Alexa were used as examples in the submissiveness demonstration. They always thought of themselves as kind and demure young women, and don't quite get it how they got so mean there for a while as little cows. But they all think hard about what the lecturer said, and try to practice everything they remember.

Some of them have been allowed to worship bull dicks, which means that now it's the bulls instead of the ranch hands who drive their truck out into the far fields when it's time to play in the fresh air and sunshine. Besides, the cowboys have all disappeared from the Farm and someone's got to do it. Cock worship isn't for just anyone.

Ferdinand has been declared the owner of Alexa and Marilee. He takes them around on leashes, all three are naked. He will not fuck them until the day they are prepared for insemination. He has to keep his cum at the ready. Marilee will be first, and Alexa two weeks later.

While the other little cows are doing their chores, Marilee and Alexa spend a lot of time talking to Aphrodite, Lenore, and Arlene. Aphrodite needs help. She's given birth to three of the most beautiful babies, two little girls and a cute baby boy. They are such cuddly kids, and they need milk!

So Marilee and Alexa get lots of practice suckling the kids, and often there are three lovely big-breasted women in the dusty barn, lying together in sleepy lassitude, each with an infant face-down at their breast. Once lying with the little boy baby, whose name is Hector, Marilee notices a small lump on her tummy. She lifts him up and sees that Hector has a little hard-on all his own. His mouth does not release its insistent hold on her long nipple.

Then one day Marilee is being fastened into her milking rig. She's the only one in the Milking Center, she and Alexa are now on different milking schedules than the herd of little cows.

The doctor is there, Nurse Reardon is there, Arlene is there, plus a couple of suits and skirts from the business office.

Today they have extended her legs straight out to the side, her graceful thighs are practically horizontal. From behind, her spread and elevated limbs look like angel wings. She is hooked up to the pulsators, but they are not going yet.

The big doctor is using a bulb thermometer in her behind and a blood pressure cuff on her arm. Doctor is stroking her with the flat of his palm, slowly rubbing a light cream below her belly, through her girly lips and over her crevice to the small of her back. Marilee shivers every time he does it. She has learned to ignore the fact that every day she is naked in the milking frame for an hour or so, her bald snatch open behind her for inquisitive eyes to peer at. Sometimes she hears furtive quiet footsteps, and ragged breathing. It's part of being a little cow. But now, proudly wearing Ferdinand's black collar, she knows she is a very special little cow indeed.

She doesn't mind that Alexa is special too. They still spend quiet time together, and noisy time too, out alone in the grassy fields or in her hammock through the night. Sometimes the other little cows tell them to shut up or get a stall but they ignore that and everybody goes to sleep anyway.

The doctor is still stroking Marilee's goddess ass when a strange sound echoes through the Milking Center. It's a big bull's primal cry. A whinny of lust and urgent panting that repeats over and over as heavy footsteps rush closer. The doctor jerks the thermometer out of Marilee's rectum and pushes everyone away. He has time to flip her milking pulsator dial to Maximum before he leaps clear.

It's Ferdinand, totally red in the face and breathing hard. His eyes are big and black. He rushes in, ripping off his jeans and shirt, and runs right up behind Marilee.

"Is that you, baby?" Marilee asks languidly, but he ignores her. He gets all goofy inside from the position she's in. From behind her, he can see every fold and crevice of her lovely feminine parts, her brown little starfish that he has visited numerous times with fingers and tongue. But that is not what interests him today. Her cycle has peaked, she's sending out molecular hurry-home waves which only the prize stud bull on the Farm can smell. And smell them he does, they go right through him.

He wiggles up behind her glistening sex. Little cow pussies are always soaked, that's the way they are, partly from the humming tubes of hormone goo they get once a day. But Marilee has not had any injections recently, she's on a natural feminine high. Marilee is ovulating.

Ferdinand's tip enters her. Marilee knows that something is different and her lovely eyes get real big. It slithers in a ways, notices that everything is tight, slippery and warm, and the big bull gets a better stance. Being in a horny bull-rush, Ferdinand's only swing at foreplay is a loud, "Brace yourself, Marilee!" before he comes powering in, slathering his lengthy anaconda all the way up in there.

Marilee moos.

It is a long, drawn out mooooooooo, pulled from the depths of depravity which she's suffered the two months she's been here, the many hard days and humiliating events she's endured to arrive at this point, to be one of the chosen to conceive and bear real little perfect babies here on the Farm.

The moo goes on for a long time. It changes to a donkey-in-heat bray. It goes mooooo-eeeeee-ooooo-eeeee-uhhhhhhh! and like that. The sound of it drives everyone in the Milking Center to a peak of horn-dog lust.

Ferdinand for his part has fierce hold of Marilee's outstretched thighs, like a death grip on the handlebars of a rocketing Harley, and makes a series of rapid thrusts into her captive sex that calls forth grunts from him and screams from her. He slaps her ass, his balls flail at her belly like a sack of potatoes. To Marilee, the whole thing more or less hurts. But with all the submissive training and wearing his goddamn leash collar and butt plugs, she has steeled herself to be ready, to be ridden hard and put away wet. Thankfully, she can make sure it doesn't last too long.

Ferdinand is ready to stop thrusting when he feels she is hot and fully opened up. The hairy narrow end of his stiff pizzle rests right at the opening of her cervix, which pulses hungrily in wait of the first batch of little Ferdinands to come swimming out of his pipe. Now it is Marilee's turn.

She's never felt anything so alive up there her whole life that wasn't someone's finger. Half a minute ago she was a virgin, now she is a full-fledged Cow in Heat, with a slab of heated bull meat inside her that is ready to do business. All her training is about to pay off.

With the pulsators hooked up to her nipples and sucking at full RPM, with her body full of high-octane natural hormones and other treatments from The Modern World, and with a bull's actual horny cock up her race-tuned vagina for the first time in her life, little Marilee is fully ready. She puts it in gear. She knows who she is, she knows why she wants this. She wants to be like Aphrodite.

Looking back over her shoulder, she sees Ferdinand's face. When she starts twerking on his prod, she knows things are different. With that hard thing up there, she doesn't have the same range of motion, so she must improvise. She shifts her twerk-jerk into another gear and performs a strong sucking pull that slurps his entire member through her soft folds. What it looks like from the big bull's vantage point is two fleshy globes that smash together like jelly bowling balls. They open up and slap closed again. It makes him think of a carnivorous undersea mouth that is going to eat him. Her moves create forbidden new places for his hard shaft to occupy, and occupy them he does, like a conqueror of foreign lands.

Meanwhile Marilee finds new twists and turns, new ways to stroke his monster dork so that no part of it is ignored. See? All that dick worship training pays off too!

Before he knows it, he is shooting hot jets into her, they go right into her uterus which has been made ready for weeks now by the doctor's conception treatments. Her deepest dark is a warm and milky hot tub of little Ferdinands.

Ferdinand soon runs out of juice, but Marilee is not ready to stop. He's thinking of pulling out and going for a beer but she has the suction on and now he's locked in, Pluswhich the base of his dork has swollen into such a knot there is no separating them. So he hangs in, and beautiful naked Marilee finds another rhythm, one that gets her G-spot better, and her mystical female muscles start yanking him about until he feels like his formerly masterful thing is coming out by the root.

The sensation of being controlled by a female in even the slightest way is so new to him, so outrageous and unheard of, that he lets himself submit purely because of where she's leading him... down the garden path to where she is going to explode beneath him and...

Marilee screams. She screams and she squirts. Now, Ferdinand has screwed a lot of fine little heifers, including all the grown-up ones living on the Farm, but this whole squirting thing is so slutty-dirty that the big strong bull blows another load, a long, pumping sploot-fest that goes right where they will do the most good for the coming generation. Marilee squeals and lustily finds another rhythm.

"Please," Ferdinand chokes out, wanting to stop, but he's immediately carried away on another rush of slutty young womanhood learning how to control her man. Watching her do this from across the room he would totally cream. But shoved up inside her? It's another dimension. Submission, Ferdinand asks himself. What became of submission?

The doctor and nurses and office people are standing well back to keep from getting anything on them. Arlene is jumping up and down joyfully with her hands over her mouth. Nurse Reardon reaches for Doctor Shaw's crotch. The suits and skirts dash off to find a vacant stall.

After the third round, Ferdinand has had enough. But little Marilee won't let him go! They are stuck together and her little hip-motor is still warming up. The nipple pulsators have another hour to run, Marilee is doing fine. Ferdinand begs her.

"Marilee, please. Let's take a break."

"Oh," she says, twerking her ass in a figure-eight motion, "I thought you liked me!"

"I love love love you little cow, little Marilee. But please, You are killing me!"

She says nothing, and makes him hang on until she pulls them both through another wild spasm, but it's clear to see she's drained him dry.

"Want to stop?" Plugged with his hard shaft, she rotates her hips like a Bangkok streetwalker.

"Yes please anything."

"On one condition."

"Sure, name it."

"You have to eat me."

"Sure babe, you got it, just let go of me!"

She relaxes secret muscles, and he plops out of her, looking to see if all his working parts are still attached.

"Get me down first!" The young new slutwife demands.

Arlene and Doctor Shaw rush in to get her off the harness. Marilee lies on the floor, with her knees primly together. "You guys can go," she says with a hard look for the doctor. Arlene smiles and gives a thumbs-up as she runs after the man from Accounting. When everyone has left, Marilee spreads her knees, the prettiest scenery this side of the Rio Grande.

"C'mere big boy. You are mine."

Ferdinand kneels gratefully between her thighs. Sure, he wants to go on screwing her. A lot. But he needs time to think this over. He's never had any woman take control of him and pump him dry like that. Four freaking times. Feeling the heat rise up from her drooling twat, he knows. She's got a lot left in her.

When the big bull lowers his vibrating tongue to her inflamed clitty, Marilee throws her legs around his neck and screams with joy.

Their connubial bliss goes on for a couple of weeks. They are inseparable. They own the Milking Center, the little cows are ecstatic whenever the lovers are in there screwing their hearts out, and milk production is way up. Sometimes Ferdinand leads Little Marilee around in collar and leash. Sometimes they walk green pastures arm in arm, smiling and laughing. All the other little cows like to hug and kiss her. She is their big sister now. Alexa is sometimes with them, but making babies is mostly a party for two.

One afternoon Marilee and Ferdinand lie naked in tall grass far from the barn, talking about the strange turns life can take. Ferdinand has been getting a weird, bemused and distracted expression on his face today, one she's never seen. Like there's a mosquito buzzing around him. Suddenly he lifts his head, sniffing the summer air. The breeze this afternoon blows directly from the Farm.

With only a lustful whinny, he bids Marilee goodbye, blows her off, leaves her flat. She watches his powerful thighs drive that majestic body across green fields, dwindling small in the distance.

A single word comes to her, a name: Alexa.

Marilee allows herself one wistful tear. She knew this moment would come. She knows how hard it has been for Alexa to be separated from her, when her Owner the big stud bull had not a minute's time for the pretty woman's needs. He will belong to Alexa now, for a time. Then the two little cows will be friends again, lovers once more, happy and secure until the life swimming in their bellies reaches the time when it will pop out to suck their overflowing breasts.

Marilee is happy, and grateful. She is certain what her future holds. She knows she has friends, an Owner who loves her, and a special girlfriend who loves her even more. Three very special older women are on the Farm, who love her deeply and are now her sisters. She knows that she is happy, but somehow in the peace of this long afternoon, it does not matter why.

THE END

You can read Marilee's further adventures in Kiss Nipple Farm, on Literotica.