All Comments on 'Mommy's Master'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

If you want to support my writing, contribute to future Bonus Pairing polls, see early updates, and see the alternate ending, head to my Patreon and consider helping me to continue to provide these stories on a weekly basis!

www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

(The alternate endings for this *and* Labyrinth of Lights will be on the Patreon within a week!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wait, who's Jill? Bobbin's real name?

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 6 years ago
Superb...

Once again you have truly outdone yourself. And now I have a much more greater feel to Monstrous Ranch. This fic here has made it clear to me what Senya will have to do to truly become Master... Oh and for the anon who wants to know who Jill was she is The Stockwoman for the Ranch for Terrin and his father before I believe...

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

And thanks, Rockstar—you are correct. Jill is Jerrod's predecessor, several generations back.

ioleseniolesenover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you again for another wonderful tie-in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...