Mommy's Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mooooo!"

White-hot pleasure soared within Terrin as his cock started to pulsate and release inside of her. His knees nearly buckled. His vision went pale. He gave a hoarse, totally overwhelmed scream of bliss.

And with a little airheaded giggle from Jill, the nipple of the bottle slipped right between his open lips.

He only struggled for the first few seconds. Then Jill's muscular arms were wrapping around his head, cradling him as he drank, and his lips started to mindlessly suck. Warm milk trickled down his throat, and he felt his mind beginning to obediently melt for Mommy.

Fuck, it tasted... so good...

He moaned.

"Good boy," Jill cooed, stroking his bare chest. "Why not pull out of Mommy so you can focus on suckling like a good boy?"

Fat chance, he thought, rolling his eyes. His cock was the only thing even remotely keeping Mommy in line! Keeping her from turning around...

... taking him into her arms...

... kissing him tenderly...

... forcing his whimpering lips towards her pert nipple, holding him at her breast until he was docile and pliant and ready to beg to suckle and drink and fill himself with her love...

He tried to stop himself, but his hands were already rising up to grasp the bottle. His knees buckled as he held the bottle with both hands and drank greedily. Jill stroked his hair, giggling and kissing his neck. Soothing him. Making him nice and tranquil.

Nice and obedient for Mommy.

It took the tranced holstaur a long time to recover. The bottle was half-empty by the time the holstaur turned around, eyes half-lidded, and smiled slyly when she beheld his state. "Ooh. What a good baby girl, Jill." He felt Jill's breath catch at the praise. Mommy crawled over, smirking, cupping Terrin's chin in her hand as he sucked. She stared into his eyes, and he could see his empty, glassy gaze reflected in her adoring brown irises. "And it looks like somebody," she cooed, leaning in to kiss his cheek, "has gone too long without obeying his Mommy!"

"Mm," he moaned. He rocked back and forth, trying desperately to snap himself out of it. But it seemed like the rocking was just lulling him further and further down.

It took him a moment to realize the holstaur was actually doing it, smiling fondly. Rocking her baby to sleep.

The thought made him whimper, longing to give in.

His temper flared, and he gave an angry growl as he suckled. No! I can't give in! I can't let her win!

Jill started planting affectionate kisses down his neck. I mean... I shouldn't...

Mommy giggled, rocking him gently into an obedient sleep. ... it'd feel really nice, though...

"Good boy," Jill cooed in his ear, kissing his neck loudly. Practically slurping at it, really. Milk dribbled down his chin, and she reached around, hungrily lapping at his skin. His cock was pulsing with need to be immersed once more, but he longed even more to dive into Mommy's swelling, perfect, soft, smooth tits.

He knew he was breaking down, but he still had some hope. One of his hands was occupied with the bottle, yes, but one of his hands was free, and Mommy seemed entirely diverted rocking him in her arms, watching the struggle slowly die in his eyes.

Heart beating quicker, he reached out, grasping for something... anything...

Jill took his hand, giggling, and brought it down towards his cock. He struggled, but weakly. Ever-so-weakly. He was theirs now.

"Yes," Mommy breathed, her arms wrapping slowly around him as she rocked him to mental slumber, "he is a good boy." His eyelids were drooping. His last sight would be that of Mommy, smiling adoringly at him... and those massive, dribbling breasts.

The bottle was almost empty. His eyes were almost closed.

And then the bottle was empty.

"Already done?" Mommy sounded mock-surprised. "Ooh, my baby is so, so thirsty. So needy. Does he want more?" Her eyes glimmered knowingly.

"Mm," he moaned, feeling Jill dragging his hand steadily closer to his cock. They would make him stroke himself into submission. And he wanted to do it. For Mommy.

Mommy's voice turned almost wicked. "Beg Mommy for it."

"Mm..." As Jill placed his hand on his cock, and he started to stroke, filing his mind with dazing pleasure, he suckled mindlessly at the empty bottle.

He would beg. He knew that now. He had come here to beg, to plead, to whine and whimper like a pathetic titslave. He would say whatever Mommy wanted him to say. Do whatever Mommy wanted him to do. He would submit, would be obedient, would be her good boy.

Because he loved his Mommy.

He felt Jill gently take his other hand, pulling the bottle from his longing lips so he could speak. He stared longingly at Mommy's teat, dribbling with milk, desperate for a pair of thirsty lips.

He felt Jill's warm breath on his shoulder.

She was staring at it, too. Gods, they were both lost. They hadn't even stood a chance. Jill would do anything for that milk—even betray her own boss. Anything to suckle at it forever.

He blinked.

Then, in one fluid motion, even as he pumped his throbbing member faster and faster, he took his milk-soaked hand—still held by Jill's—to the breast. And he gave it a squeeze.

"Ooh!" Mommy's eyelashes fluttered. She smiled lazily at him, brushing his hand away. "Naughty boy. Jill, baby girl, why don't you..." She trailed off. "Jill?"

Jill's hand lingered by the breast. Slowly, as though spellbound, the stockgirl reached forward and stroked the nipple.

Simultaneously, Mommy and Jill let out little whimpers.

"Jill," Mommy whispered. "Don't... ah..."

But Jill was leaning forward now, eyes glassy and empty and locked on that milky tit. Terrin fell to the side as she leaned closer, panting. Her tongue was lolling out like a horny puppy sprite, like a milk kitten under a blood moon.

"Mmmmommy," she whined.

Mommy smirked, but there was nervousness there. She reached to push Jill away, but Jill's finger was still stroking the nipple, still making milk drip out, and the holstaur seemed sluggish and confused. "B-baby... why don't you, um..."

Jill's lips—slowly, hesitantly, but with growing eagerness as Mommy failed to issue any strong commands—locked onto Mommy's nipple.

Mommy let out a startled squeak. Now she started struggling harder, as the real danger became clear. But Jill was already wrapping her arms around her Mommy, moaning louder, suckling with desperation as the addiction took over.

Mommy's eyes were wide. "Get off—s-stopaah—"

And then Mommy started to moan as well as the sucking and slurping sounds began. Jill bore Mommy down against the grass, clutching the breast like it held the key to immortality. Mommy wriggled and gasped, first in alarm, but increasingly in unwanted delight as pure pleasure coursed through her.

"No—aah, no—m-m-more—" As her moans started to rise, her whimpers and cries for Jill to release her became less and less convincing. "D-don't suck meeeee!"

And then Mommy was squealing in pleasure. Her arms shot up and clutched Jill to her breast. She was thrashing now, a big, dumb smile spreading across her face. She was about to cum.

Terrin was still stroking himself. He licked his lips, staring down at the unoccupied breast.

"Ah—oh, yes good—good good good—about to—need my—"

She stared up at Terrin, and her lips quavered, and realized she was struggling with the word boy.

"Being is a trance-itive state," he whispered.

"MOOOOO!" Mommy screamed, squeezing her legs together as her pussy flowed. "M-moo! Moooo!"

And Terrin came with his own groan of pleasure, shaking as the powerful orgasm flooded through him in time with the holstaur's. His cum spattered all over the grass before him. He leaned over her, panting. "Good girl," he cooed, watching Mo0mmy's pupils dilate. No more risks this time. He had her now. "Good girl. Good girl. Good girl."

Mommy was crying. She was screaming. The holstaur was lost in lust, begging, pleading. Terrin reached over, smiling, and started to stroke along her clit. "Good hucow," he murmured, savoring her tormented screams. "Good milkslut."

~~~~

Laca stared at the ceiling in wide-eyed ecstasy as Jill sucked first at one breast, then the other, looking up at her with a look of pure adoration.

Mommy was in rapture. She was cumming over and over again. It was hell. It was wonderful. She was being reduced to a submissive slut once more, and she knew she'd love every second of it.

Some part of her knew she needed to fight, too. But it was quiet—oh, so, so quiet—and the pleasure was so, so, so loud. As loud as her squeals. As loud as Jill's moans. As loud as Master's sweet voice as he whispered in her ear, telling her she loved to be a good hucow, a good, sweet slave, telling her she loved him and loved to obey...

And her mind opened for him like a honey drone's legs. Generations of careful resistance and erosion of his commands were coming undone in a single afternoon of pleasure. She couldn't help it. Couldn't help herself.

But gradually, she began to notice something.

Master still hadn't closed the door. And there was someone else in there with him now.

Bobbin. Bobbin, the lithe, fit hob, stared at them in docile lust, swaying slightly in place. The fey licked her lips.

And Mommy blinked.

"Oh, B-Bobbi," she cooed, spreading her arms wide. "Come help Mommy!"

Bobbi's eyes lit up. In a dazed trance, she stumbled over, panting. "Mommy," she keened. "Mommy! Bobbi wants to help!"

Master's eyes widened. He spun, but too late, as Bobbi tackled him to the ground. He struggled, but he was no match for the muscular hob. Bobbi giggled, shoving him out of her way.

"Good pet," Mommy purred, shaking as another orgasm slowly rose within her. "Such a good baby girl! Such a good baby girl!

"No," Master panted, thrashing beneath the hob's grip. But he was still stroking himself. And Bobbi had him pinned.

"Poor little boy," Mommy cooed at him, giggling. "Did he f-forget that his Mommy alwa—aaaaAAAAh!

In that moment, Bobbi had rise off him, crawled to Laca's breast, and stuck her finger into Laca's pussy.

Laca stared up at Bobbi, her lips parting, her eyes turning teary with ecstasy.

"Wanna help Mommy," Bobbi whimpered, and descended upon Mommy's other breast. Her tongue slowly ran over the nipple, and her lips locked on and began to suckle.

Mommy' arms reflexively wrapped around the two nubile beauties, clutching them close, as Bobbi started rapidly stroking her clit, and Master started to whisper once more.

And the lovely udder sprite began an orgasm without end.

THE END.

~~~~ ~~~~

Goblin's Note: Thanks for reading! Remember to rate and leave feedback if there's anything you liked and want to see more of! If you enjoyed this story, consider contributing to suggestions for future Bonus Pairings! :D

12