Mommy's New Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was well aware that she slept with a light on. She got up to turn off the overhead light and switch on a little lamp on the wall a couple of feet over the bed head. She swung her legs around lazily, and bent forward to get up off the side of bed allowing me the privilege of a back close-up of fat pussy barely covered in black. If only I had the guts to reach out and cup it.

She got back onto the bed on hands and knees and promptly fell forward drunkenly, her head landing on my belly. I started to slide upward to bring contact between my stiff cock and her lovely head, but she spun around and slumped onto her pillow. She turned on her side with her back to me and curled up into a fetal position. Her bare ass with the thong string snuggled in the crack of the cheeks was stuck out to my view as the short nightie climbed up to rest on her lower back. She was breathing hard. I straightened up and leaned forward a bit to take advantage of the generous view. I looked dry mouthed at the hump of vaginal mound looking back at me like the apple that temped Eve and I could feel my own snake rise expectantly. The thong material had slipped into private area, bisecting the plump mound, leaving it snuggled by lips on either side. Should I bite, should I eat? I had never done that before, only read or heard about it. I leaned close and brought my face to it, sniffing the strange musky aroma. I lost balance and my nose poked the dark flesh.

"Baby, you need something?" I heard her slurry voice say, making me jump.

I eased back into my original position as she straightened her legs.

"No mom I'm fine."

"You sure dear, I thought I felt you touch me and ask for something."

"No mom, you must have been dreaming."

"But if you want to ask or tell me something it's ok dear, I'm all ears, never mind I'm so sleepy, or if there's something you want to do, just let me know." She said, in what was obviously either a drunken or sleepy slur but ripe with meaning.

"Ok mom."

She rolled over and lay on her back, hands to her side; legs slightly parted enough to leave her mound unhindered by inner thighs. I looked at the hypnotizing sight and felt my mouth move from dry to wet, as the fear of exploration disappeared and raging lust intent on satiation took center stage. I just lay there on my side looking at my sleeping beauty with a difference, up and down, all over her sexy body. I stroked my hard cock as I examined every inch of her. After about ten minutes I felt sure that she was sleeping. I leaned over and rubbed a hand slightly over one breast then the other, letting my palm softly graze against the stiff nipples. I touched her forehead and hair and pressed my lips softly to hers. I ran my hand softly from the bottom of her neck along the front of her till it reached the wanted plump treasure. My hand skimmed over it, barely touching, before I leaned over for another sniff. Why be satisfied with just a sniff I thought, and I leaned closer, stretching out a wet tongue to softly lick one lip then the other. I heard her moan softly, barely audible, and her legs spread aside a little wider. I kissed and licked each inner thigh. All the while I was squeezing my hard pulsing dick.

I quietly got up off the bed and took off my pajamas. My cock was standing stiffly out and upward. I walked around to the foot of the bed; it had no rail, so I was able to climb easily onto it between the lovely legs. My fingers pulled the cloth out of the moist crack. I knew it was moist because what looked like thin slime clung to the material. I pulled it aside and stared at my mommy's dark slightly gaping cunt with its reddish insides. I leaned forward and burrowed my tongue for the first time ever into the inner privacy of a woman's vagina. I probed around a bit, and then spreading the lips licked along the walls. I noticed pulsing flesh, like a raw heart beating, and I inserted a finger to test the pulse beat. I let the finger go as deep as it could into the red tunnel. I heard her moan, and felt the soft thighs come together, trapping my finger, which I began to move back and fro. I took out the finger and tasted it. The legs spread wide again and I climbed forward and rested my head between the heaving breasts after untying the little bow that held the V opening together. I let my head remain still on the bare flesh for a few seconds. It had a sweaty smell that I enjoyed. I pushed against the two sides of both breasts, bringing them to press against my cheeks as I licked between them. My cock was resting on the hot wet crotch and I moved my hips slowly in a round grinding movement, as I began to suck on a nipple. I spent about five minutes alternating between the two stiff black nipples. I bit them softly, I pulled on them with my lips and twirled them between tongue and teeth.

"Is that my baby boy?" I heard the now familiar drunken slur say.

"Yes mom, it's your baby boy now become a big boy."

"Really?" she asked, giggling softly, "That's nice." And she seemed to drift once again into sleep.

I slid downward again and nibbled and licked each dark thigh. I sucked on each knee cap. Licked shins and ankles and insteps and finally sucked on soft toes. I reached up and took hold of the waist of the panties and pulled them down till they slid over insteps and were free. I held the panties up, sniffed on the crotch and rubbed it all over my face; mom sure smelled exciting. I went around to the side of the bed and began lifting the nightie along her torso until it was around her neck, bundled up on her chest. Getting it off was frustrating without any help from the soundly sleeping woman, but I eventually succeeded. I climbed over her and got between her legs, spreading them very wide. Poised over her, cock ready, I felt around the smooth shaven chocolate chunk, caressing it and then stirring about its insides with my fingers. I placed my cock against the entrance and pushed forward; I went nowhere, due to lack of experience and her sleeping position.

I tried again and again, finally getting it on the third attempt. I felt the head of my cock push aside something and move forward a little. Realizing that I was finally easing my cock into a woman's pussy, I was elated. I lay still, savoring the moment. But then I realized suddenly that everything could come crashing down; she could wake up and bring an end to it. I was having none of that, no more time wasting. I pushed forward hard, feeling my strong member slide into the tight chute, deep inside. I pushed a little more and was in to the hilt. I lay still again. As the thought hit me that finally I had truly penetrated a pussy, I felt the greatest pleasure to date in my young life. It was enveloping I wanted to laugh out loud; and I did. I laughed unrestrained for about a minute. I raised a folded fist and pounded my chest like a proud gorilla. Then I was thrusting back and forth with a steady rhythm. I felt a slight irritation like the head of my penis was bruised; but that didn't stop me.

As I slid back and forth I felt a tantalizing movement under me, my mom was rolling her hips sweetly to my thrust and grind movements, matching my moves with complimentary ones of her own. It had to be instinctual movements, because I could see clearly that she was still sleeping. I increased my pace and she followed suit. I bit into a breast, clamping my teeth around a nipple as I humped frenziedly. I felt the familiar pressure that I'd felt earlier in the night, and as if she had been waiting on me, just as I exploded, her body shivered and began to spasm under mine. Her short legs came around and locked behind my knees, holding me tight her hands wrapped around my back, fingernails sunk into my skin as we both jerked, me emptying into her she emptying out or whatever women did. When we were both empty I felt a feeling of supreme satisfaction come over me. So this is what sex is, this is what it means to fuck; no wonder so many people went to such extremes for it. I felt mom stir under me and I rose up and looked into her face. Her eyes opened slowly, and as recognition dawned on her she smiled sweetly.

"It's you baby, oh that was so nice, I wish we could do it again, but I am so sleepy." She said, slurring, and was off again.

I got up off the bed and walked around the room like a boxer who had just been declared the winner. I put on the bright lights and looked admiringly at my body every time I passed the vanity mirror. I went and stood above the slightly snoring chocolate beauty I'd just banged. Reaching for the bottle of brandy I poured myself a large shot; I was a man! I went to the bathroom and peed for a long time. I took a quick shower, and returned to the bedroom. Mom was now lying on her belly, her dark brown ass glowing, light reflecting off its smoothness. I went over and sat beside her. I began to knead the soft but firm butt cheeks. I leaned over and licked them. Then I parted them and put my face between, letting my tongue snake forward. She wriggled slightly and moaned softly. I don't know about you mom, I thought, but I am not that sleepy, I'm certainly going to fuck you again.

I spread her legs wide and wetting my middle finger with a huge amount of saliva, I slowly inserted it into her anus, pushing carefully into the very tight hole. When my finger was well inside I touched something that felt like a little turd. I moved the finger around tossing the turd about. Turd or no turd I'm going in here I thought. My cock was ready for more action. I got between the rounded thighs; spread the cheeks apart and let globs of spit fall between. I took my fingers and rubbed it in and around, making the entrance moist. I positioned my cock and pushed, but couldn't get in. I tried for about five minutes to no avail. Every time I felt I was about to succeed I was blocked. I thought that if this was some other female, a girlfriend or some whore I would have rammed this dick so hard it would surely go in; but this was my mom, I couldn't do that. So I lowered the shaft and the only too welcoming pussy allowed me entrance. I pounded it hard, marveling at the slight ripple of dark, smooth fleshy buttocks with every slam. I leaned forward and gripped her shoulders and just let myself go, power fucking that sweet cunt. I came with a mighty shudder and fell onto my mother, biting into her shoulder, as I quickly slipped my hand under her and gripped her tits hard as I drained into her.

I awoke to a sweet irritation taking place between my legs. I opened my eyes and saw mom kneeling there hungrily licking my shaft and balls. She looked up at me and smiled. She said, good morning dear, and before I could reply, she straddled me, grabbed my hard cock, fitted it into her pussy and started riding me furiously. I reached up and grabbed her swaying tits, squeezing into the nice feeling flesh. Within three minutes she reached her orgasm with a mighty roar that caused her to bring her own hand to her mouth. I wondered if any neighbor was close enough to the fence outside the window to hear that unmistakable release.

"You know dear, last night after you did me in front I fell off to sleep." She said shyly. She never used expletives or coarse words. "I woke up later and realized you were trying to get into my other thing," she looked away smiling. "I wanted you to do it, but I needed to go to the bathroom, so I deliberately blocked you each time you almost made it in. I was glad when you gave up, because doing it in that state would have been too uncomfortable for me, maybe painful. But don't worry; I'll let you in sometime soon, when there is no obstacle, tonight maybe."

She jumped off the bed and headed for the door. It was then I realized the brightness in the room was partly due to bright sunlight. I glanced at the clock on the vanity. It was eleven thirty am.

"I have a meeting at one o'clock", she said "I've got to hurry."

12