All Comments on 'Mommy's Night Out'

by AnnHoytRedlass

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

A great story. A little long, but worth it...

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Okay. Not sure I would play this game.

But this was very nice 'Roleplay' story. Nice to know it ended happily and that both of them enjoyed the evening. It's also good to know that a married couple can have fun without involving anyone else. Anyway thanks for the story. It was well written and a good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

suprising twist, nice story with a fun ending. Role playing is a great way to spice up a couple's sexlife.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Hot

Of course I started out getting pissed that the wife was betraying her family to be a slut and then I got the twist at the end. It was hot and sexy and both of them enjoyed it. Of course you worry that this type of play can easily get out of control. The wife did this for a thrill. Next time will she need more than her husband? Hopefully not. But if they are doing OK, more power to them.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Kept my fingers crossed that....

....this was a role play tale. Thank-you for letting us pass go without paying a cuck tax!

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Good to see the twist at the end... married people out role playing is good stuff. No cucks, whew...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Most Excellent!!!

Not many people would go to those lengths; but it's awesome to read a truly loving wife (and husband) story. Thanks for writing.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Yesssss!

Very hot. What a way to spice up a marriage. I am soooo jealous.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

maineman4umaineman4uabout 14 years ago
Well done!

Great story. When the husband really didn't comment in the kitchen about the sexy black outfit...I got suspicious. He didn't seem like a cuckold.

There was one significant flaw. Vivian apparently had 2 alter egos. She started with Catherine and then in the room became Caroline and finally back to Catherine. A few times even, though it was from the 3rd person point-of-view, her name was mentioned as Vivian. You should have been consistent with Catherine all the ways through the story, beginning, of course, at the hotel lounge).

In any event, a truly delightful romantic story of a happily-married couple. Terrific. Keep writing.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Anticipated, but well done.

The ending was pretty much preordained, but you did a very good job of keeping the guts of the climax away from the plot line. Good story, good job carrying it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Even Critics Make Mistakes

You misnamed "Catherine" as Christine in the middle of the story, not Caroline as one critic stated, and with the quantum leap from loving mother of adorable children with a 120% husband to a one night stand prostitute, that unexplained gap sort of opened the third page on the very first. But, it is nice to find a "truly" loving wife once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wait..

If Jake and Vivian were gone.. who was with the kids?

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
What if

this was her dry run or test drive if you wish. Was this a precursor to what is to come? Might be fulfilling at the moment, however a dangerous game.

texasacetexasaceover 13 years ago
Fun and sexy story.....

Well written and creative... keep writing, and we will keep reading and enjoying. Ace

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Nice story

The outcome being a bit predictable only added to the fun for me. More please.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
the night you become a cock for him

btiliant first story love it. readig this was like watching as you got started into being that woman with a horny night planed .

awesome story love the writing.

Reiner43Reiner43over 12 years ago
Great sexy story

Good & hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice!!!

Had me going there, but...just nice. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
liked it

Really well written n i never saw the twist at the end coming, but then I've probably read too many cheating wife stories on here. This one made me smile at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cute !!

Nice one, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bad mommy

I loved the story and it definitely got me hot. The twist at the end was the best part, I never saw it coming. 5 stars.

ThomasLordThomasLordabout 10 years ago
Well Done

Well written story with a twist at the end that I didn't see coming. Other than Vivian's pseudonym changing, I didn't see any flaws. I give it 5 stars anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Here we go at last

A prime example of how to really spice up your marriage. :)

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Happy Ending Changed Everything.

The Twist Ending Turned an Angering,Cheating Story Into a Great One!

As the story progressed I was becoming increasingly pissed off that this mommy was going to become a homewrecker! The build-up from buying the underwear,to getting dressed to go,to meeting the john was very wll written.AND the sexual encounter was meat-popping steamy. So glad it turned out to be role-playing instead of cheating,and all was well with the loving,little family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beyond stupid

Hubby to one look at her and KNEW she had fucked other men. He filed for a divorce the next day. He cleaned out the bank accounts, cancelled the credit cards packed his things and she never heard from or talked to him ever again. Because who would stay with a whore? Stupid story.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
Nice twist

I think all positive bases have been covered by the previous comments. Two names for the role play and who babysat the kids, the only flaws. The most revealing part of the comment section is you get to see the trolls, who caste comment without actually reading the story. Preconceived assumptions to pour vitriol on a well conceived and well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oops!

The genie is out of the bottle. Get her on a short leash.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

What fun .Thanks Ann 😄

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Not sure a story can get any more fucking ridiculously stupid.

Honestly it appears most LW writers are 14 year olds with acne and no girlfriends.

And lets be real, most writers and a huge chunk of readers are far, far dumber than the idiotic wives we get fed here on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story so far. I've only read pages one and two and I'm not going to look at the comments to avoid spoilers. The major mistake so far is changing her escort name from Catherine to Christine on the second page. I'm hoping that Roger doesn't turn out to be her husband with this just being an elaborate role play.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well that was a pleasant twist. A good way to deter cheating. :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How long until she thinks, "wow, if it's that good when we roleplay, I wonder how much better it would be if I actually did it for real? Just once. To try it out. Then I'll know for sure." I feel like this tempting fate and it's only a matter of time before she falls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous