Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben's sister undergoes a slut transformation.
4.9k words
4.57
110.3k
131

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trdferg
trdferg
352 Followers

NOTE: Please read the initial couple chapters to catch up because it'd be more worthwhile to read this in context. This chapter will ramp up the plot (I think it's longer as a result). I hope fans of the previous two installments don't mind the shift in direction along with the twist!

*****

Ben and his mother continued their incest explosion by fucking five more times throughout the course of the day. They had copulated in the shower, the living room, the backyard hammock, the living room again, and lastly in Kristin's bedroom.

It went without saying that Ben's new sleeping arrangement from now on was going to be with his mother in her bed, as the two were literally inseparable. After the son filled up his mother for the last time before bed, Kristin asked him, "shit honey. What day is it tomorrow?"

Ben answered, "Saturday, the 14th Mommy."

"FUUCK. Your sister just ended school, she'll be home tomorrow," Kristin disappointingly stated.

Ben had seen his sister Kaylee very sparingly since she left for college (which was out of state). She was 1 year older than him, and was doing well for herself apparently. His sister luckily didn't have to be a part of all the household drama like he did, because she spent most of the time away at school.

Ben asked, "why can't she stay with dad?"

The mother replied, "because that asshole is always away on business."

Ben immediately shot back, "but Mommy, how will we fuck all summer?"

Kristin responded, "I've done a lot of thinking sweetie. I know it'll sound utterly insane, but bear with me: we're going to break your sister to the point that she becomes an incestuous whore."

She continued, "I have a rare drug in the kitchen cabinet that I'll give to Kaylee. There's a couple side effects to it: one is that she'll be really horny to the extent that she'll want to masturbate all day. The other is that she'll be so horny, that it'll start dictating the way she thinks. It won't alter her intelligence, but that will take a backseat to her wanting to cum all the time."

Ben couldn't believe his ears. He really had to process this newfound information. He asked, "Mom. Do you use this drug?"

She honestly replied..."I only took it once, and it's the greatest decision I've ever made. You see, I had signed up to test non-FDA approved products for my depression. Then I stumbled upon this one. I'm now the happiest I've been in my whole life because using it has transformed me into a huge slut. I needed to get my boob job sweetie, so that my body could accurately portray how I now feel on the inside."

This all now started to make sense to Ben. He followed up, "have you given this drug to me?! If so, I can't really complain because I'm now also the happiest I've ever been."

"No," Kristin truthfully answered. "You just really like to fuck Mommy."

The two grinned uncontrollably at the bluntness of her comment.

Ben then got at the root to what she was proposing. "Do you think it's fair to give Kaylee this major a drug without her permission? How will she go back to school in the fall and go about her life after you've transformed her into a cum-whore? I'd feel guilty about it to be honest."

Kristin's rebuttal was, "I'm her mother Ben. I've thought about this for weeks, and I'd never make a decision for her that would have adverse consequences. You'll see for yourself how happy she'll be once she's riding your cock. Your sister won't want to go back to school either, if anything she'll want to get fucked for a living."

That was a great career option in Ben's opinion, but he wasn't yet comfortable with the plan. He voiced another concern saying, "another reservation I'm having is that I've never thought of Kaylee in a sexual way. I know she's very pretty and that my friends always tease me about her. But, we've always had a normal brother/sister relationship."

Kristin shot back, "we used to have a normal mother/son relationship too Ben. Then you started to fuck my cunt anytime you felt like it."

Ben said, "that's different though. I didn't have this intense lust for you Mom until you transformed yourself into this completely different person. You became such a pathetic slut, that I knew I had to cum inside your pussy endlessly. Now I can't help it. I'm addicted to fucking you. I just can't imagine having that relationship with anyone else."

"The same scenario you just described about me, will be the case with your sister," Kristin reminded him. "You'll have two desperately horny incest-sluts who'll want you to fuck the living hell out of their cunts at all hours of the day."

Ben was hanging onto his mother's every word.

"I almost omitted the best part too", Kristin continued. "Your sister is having quite the late growth spurt. She called me on the phone a couple months ago, crying hysterically about the fact that none of her bras fit her anymore. She's an inch shorter than me, so there's something to be said about a 5'3 teen who's now walking around with natural DD's. I wouldn't be surprised if her boobs continued to get bigger in the meantime."

Ben had nothing to say now, as drool could be seen coming from his mouth. He must not have noticed this development over the holidays, as Kaylee only wore big sweaters. The mental image of his innocent sister having no control over her ever-growing tits was a very hot one. He couldn't even fathom how sexy a voluptuous version of his sister would be.

Ben said to his mom, "alright the drug would be cool to use as long as there's no negative side effects. And yeah, I think I want to fuck Kaylee now."

Kristin smiled then answered, "I knew you'd want to sweetie."

She continued, "I'm not sure if this will happen tomorrow though. Your sister is going to be such a goddamn whore, but at the same time it may take her a little while for her to accept that fact. Once she does, that's when we'll drive her wild with our incestuous relationship."

Ben took this time to say, "you're so smart Mommy. I'd nominate you for the Nobel Prize if I could."

The mother laughed, then gave her son a peck on the lips. She told him, "that big boner of yours will get taken care of first thing in the morning." Both drifted off into sleep soon after with their naked bodies pressed together.

Ben didn't mind going to bed horny, because he noticed he was a lucid dreamer whenever it was about something sexual. That night he dreamt about having not one, but two busty sluts he could cum inside without hesitation. There was his mother who was the biggest MILF he'd ever seen (and the love of his life). Then there was his inexplicably busty sister who had just begun infiltrating his sexual thoughts.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Kristin woke up at 8 am. This morning she decided to throw on a short, slutty nightgown. She nudged her son to wake up soon after and in a gentle motherly tone said, "your sister is going to be home in a few hours, so if you have any use for my warm mommy-cunt then now would be the time."

That got Ben's ears and cock to perk up. He tossed the blanket that was covering him down to around the foot of the bed so that he could show his mother how hard his prick already was. Kristin licked her lips as she started crawling toward him from the end of the bed on all fours.

Ben's eyes went wide when his mommy leaned in to put her mouth on his stiff cock. He was surprised about how skilled she evidently was with giving oral. Even though he knew his mom's secret now, she always had him in disbelief.

Getting his dick sucked was an entirely new sensation to Ben. The sight of his mom enthusiastically blowing him was something to behold, as it showed him how cock-crazed she really was. After a couple minutes, the son couldn't help but to start bucking his hips upward. He pressed his mother's head further down so that he could fuck her mouth. Ben was extremely eager to see her swallow his fuck milk.

Kristin knew her son was about to burst, but she continued her steady pace so that he could be sucked dry. Ben didn't bother to warn her, he just held her head still as he shot ropes of cock cream into her mouth-hole. The mother didn't miss a drop.

She loved the look on her son's face during his orgasms. That's how Kristin knew she was being a really good mommy to him. "Your loads are so damn yummy sweetie. They're very nutritious too," the mother commented.

"I'm glad to provide you with the essential nutrients you need Mommy," said Ben.

They weren't done that morning, because Kristin's helpless pussy still begged to be fucked. She immediately adjusted her position so that she could plop herself onto her son's cock before it softened. This allowed the two to stall for a bit, as there was no way her son would go flaccid while inside his mommy. Kristin did realize that she'd have to get his imagination to go wild so that he'd be able to go another round this quickly.

She started working her gutter mouth saying, "I really don't think mommies are supposed to feel this good when they sit on their son's fuck-sticks. Is there something wrong with me sweetie?"

Ben replied, "if there is then there's something wrong with me too. Because it feels soooo good Mommy when I blast my hot loads into your sopping wet cunt."

Kristin said, "then it's settled. We were meant to fuck each other profusely. Please proceed."

Her hips started to gyrate on her son's cock, as he started to quickly regain a pressing arousal in his balls.

The mom continued, "what do you think Kaylee will think when she realizes that we sleep in the same bed? 18-year-olds don't share a bed with their mother because they're afraid of the dark or when they have a bad dream you know."

The son answered, "you're right Mommy. It won't take long for her to realize that we can't resist committing incest."

"How do you think that'll make her feel sweetie?" the mother rhetorically asked. "I know she'll think it's weird at first. But she'll also find it weird when she can't help but to finger her leaking cunt at the thought of it. She'll soon after come to terms with the fact that she's an incest-slut, wishing that her hung brother would fuck her slut pussy as often as he fucks his mommy's."

Ben couldn't keep the dialogue going because he was too focused on fucking her at this point. His mother's words served as fuel, as each sentence made his arousal grow exponentially. His instincts took control, swiftly flipping her over so that he could be on top. Kristin was pleasantly surprised by her son's assertiveness, and was very pleased of the fact his confidence was progressing. All it took was for her to offer her pussy as a cum deposit anytime her son's balls were remotely full.

Ben slowed down his thrusting to say, "I don't think I'll ever get tired of this Mommy. Your cunt just feels way too fucking good."

"You don't know the half of it," Kristin moaned in ecstasy. "We both need to cum very badly sweetie. Fuck Mommy as hard as you'd like please."

Her son got back to work by continuing to slam his fuck tool into her impossibly horny cunt. They were making animal-like noises because this was the last time they'd be able to be this explicit for a while.

Ben demanded, "lift that stupid night shirt over your big slut-melons Mommy so I can see them."

Kristin enthusiastically obliged, as her son quickly started to play with her massive titties. She couldn't hold it in any longer, as the stimulation her nipples and pussy were receiving simultaneously caused her to orgasm like a whore.

A chain reaction occurred as It forced Ben to blow his load and empty everything he had into his mother. Both were entirely out of breath now, and were immediately disappointed that their sexual freedom would be coming to a halt the second Kaylee walked through the door.

After a half hour of lying around, Kristin said, "Mommy's going to take a shower now. You'll have to wait to take one until after she's finished."

Ben cried out, "but I want to take one with you!"

"We can't do that sweetie", the mother answered. "Your sister could be home any minute now, and 18-year-olds shouldn't be taking showers with their mommies anyway. Especially in the fashion that we took one yesterday."

"But we literally were just fucking a minute ago!" Ben exclaimed.

Kristin replied, "that might have been so, but if we don't start acting like mother and son now then we won't be able to get our act together once Kaylee gets here."

Ben understood, but he was still going to try to convince her otherwise. "You said yourself that our water bill has been very high lately. If we both take a shower at the same time, then we'll use half the water."

"I suppose," the mother said. At this point she was looking for any reason at all to take a shower with her son. She stated, "I'll let you join me. But on the condition that there will be no touching whatsoever."

When they both stepped into the shower after the water was turned on, there was silence which was fueled by their constant sexual desire for each-other. The mother and son were somehow getting more addicted to sex, and it's almost as if they forgot that they just screwed.

After a mere minute Kristin asked her son, "do you think you could soap me up sweetie while I wash my hair?"

Kristin was perplexed why she would ask him to do that. Especially because she just specifically mentioned that there would be no touching. She quickly justified it however, by thinking that multitasking would help them save water.

"Sure," Ben said. He started to go to town by lathering soap all over her slippery body from behind.

Kristin chimed in, "make sure you thoroughly do my chest. It's very hard to do a good job because Mommy's breasts are so fucking big."

Kristin now face-palmed in her mind. "Did I really have to remind my son about how awesome my tits are? He'll want to fuck me again in no time," she thought. She really did have no filter.

In no time, Ben's cock was getting hard again from feverishly roaming his hands all over his mother's amazing body. He thoroughly groped her soapy big tits as she requested. She began to squirm from the pleasure that was convulsing through her, as their two naked bodies instinctively began to hump one another.

After a couple minutes Kristin looked behind her to say, "shit honey, Mommy didn't mean to give you that huge erection. Because I'm responsible, you can relieve yourself with Mommy's pussy." She not so convincingly added, "but only if you absolutely need to."

Ben exclaimed, "pleeeease. I really need to Mommy! It's impossible to restrain myself when you have a fuck-doll body that's clearly built for sex!"

Kristin blushed at the compliment and eagerly awaited her son to enter her. At least her original intentions were good, she justified to herself.

"Bust one of those gooey hot loads into me quickly," she pleaded. "I wasn't kidding about your sister being home soon!"

"You're so naughty," Ben said as he began to go in and out of her. "You knew that it was inevitable that we were going to fuck again, yet you allowed me to shower with you anyway."

"Yesss," she answered honestly. "It's the best feeling in the world when my son fucks me, and my nymphomania makes it so that it's impossible to turn an invitation for sex down. KEEP FUCKING MOMMY!"

At this point the shower water was running for more than 15 minutes, but it wasn't going to get turned off until Ben shot ropes of naughty liquid up his mother's snatch.

The all familiar thumping noise from Ben thrusting into his mother's cunt returned. It was Ben's favorite sound, as he couldn't imagine having this much sexual chemistry with anyone else. Ben's hands remained on her soap covered tits throughout the entire duration of the incestuous act.

Ben yelled to his mom, "TAKE ALL MY FUCK SAUCE YOU DIRTY WHORE!" He soon blasted into her, as Kristin was already in the midst of a multiple orgasm (which was the case a lot of the time).

Kristin immediately reached to turn the shower water off. She was out of breath, but collected herself to say, "wow that was more aggressive than usual honey." She continued, "I just want you to know that it's okay to treat me like a total slut and fuck me without any regard for my pleasure. I'm an incestuous cum bucket-mommy-whore so I'll squirt myself silly no matter what. It's clear that you're still a little tense though, and it's important that you unleash all that rage while you're fucking my brains out. That way you'll be calm, cool, and collected when you resume action in the real world."

Ben expressed his gratitude by saying, "Thanks Mommy. That's the best advice anyone's ever given me." Having a personal cum dumpster was doing wonders to relieve his stress and anxiety, but he still must have had a little teenage angst bottled up. If he blurted out all the obscenities that was going through his young mind in the act, he'd feel even more relieved afterwards.

*KAYLEE'S ARRIVAL*

The two finally decided to put off their love affair, as they got dressed at around 10:30 am for Kaylee's arrival.

Ben and Kristin had no idea how they'd pull the wool over Kaylee's eyes about their new relationship. They had long-term plans to turn her into an incest slut, but both realized the importance that Kaylee would need to acknowledge that she was one first.

Kristin had consciously decided to dress more modestly around the house today. It'd been months since she had last seen her daughter, and wanted to come across as the old Kristin for her arrival. Because of the warm weather though, she could only cover up her body so much. It was impossible to hide her crazy curves.

She had informed Kaylee about her boob job the day her daughter broke down in tears about her own rapidly expanding tits. Kristin had omitted how big the surgeon actually made hers though. She was hoping her new mammoth breasts would make Kaylee a lot less timid about showing off her own impressive rack.

Once the mother and son were both downstairs, Kristin gave him a pep talk. She said, "if you get too horny, you can always fling your fuck sauce all over your room. That's all both of us did before a couple days ago anyway. Sex is a drug you never get over, but masturbation makes the wait until next time tolerable."

Ben answered, "got it."

She decided to make a feast for breakfast because somewhere along the way they both had forgotten to eat dinner yesterday. Their sexual appetites were being so fulfilled that they had forgotten about their regular appetites.

Kristin had whipped up french toast, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. She figured that giving herself and her son a food coma would make them less inclined to want to get themselves off during the day.

When the two sat down at the kitchen table after it was ready, the front door began to open. It was Kaylee. She gave a warm, "heyyyy guys" when she popped her head in. She followed it up by saying, "don't worry, I can take my luggage in myself. Just save a plate for me. I'm starving!"

When Kaylee went back outside, her mother immediately got up to retrieve a powdery like substance from the kitchen cabinet. She poured iced tea into a glass, and sprinkled a healthy amount of the substance into it. She poured two more glasses of iced tea without the powder to make it seem like they were all drinking the same thing.

Ben was amazed at how sadistic his mother was. His sister wasn't even home for a minute, yet his mom was already going through with a decision that'd effectively change her daughter. When Kaylee came back in the house with the luggage, Ben took a good look at her chest. He saw significant development from how he last remembered her. He just wished she wasn't wearing a loose, spaghetti strap top so that he could get a better look. He noticed a lot of jiggling underneath her top which was clearly two sizes too big.

trdferg
trdferg
352 Followers
12