Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee walked toward the kitchen table now, looking to eat with the family. She said, "wow Mom. You look absolutely incredible."

Kristin wanted to say, "thanks, your brother tells me that every time we have sex." Using her better judgement, she opted to say, "thanks Kaylee, you just made my day!"

Ben burst out in laughter as his mother hadn't acted like that since his dad lived with them.

Kaylee asked, "and what the heck is so funny Ben?"

Ben wanted to say, "that's the first proper thing mom has said since she turned herself into an incestuous fuck-slut." Using his better judgement, he opted to say, "you guys are so damn corny."

Kaylee got up to give her brother a nuggie, which signified the ultimate sibling relationship. Wanting to break up their sibling bond in more than one way Kristin said, "drink up that iced tea guys. It's really good."

Ben gazed at his mother in astonishment. The three of them chatted and ate for the next twenty minutes. Most importantly, Kaylee had downed the iced tea. They were already planning to take naps afterwards. Before they all left the table, Kaylee asked her mom, "could you pour me another glass of that iced tea while I take my clothes up to my room? It was really good!"

Kristin thought to herself, "you'll be feeling really good in a bit." She carried out her daughter's wish by delivering the glass up to her room. Being really horny was the greatest side effect ever according to Kristin. She wanted her daughter to love life as a result of having to rub the hell out of her slut-cunt all the time. The mother was through the roof about how happy her daughter was going to be.

When Kaylee got all her belongings into her bedroom, she started to sense a faint feeling of arousal. She was way too tired to look into it, and anticipated that it would be gone by the time she woke up from her nap anyway.

Before slipping under the covers to go to sleep, she decided to undress to the matching bra and panty set that she was wearing. Her mother stressed to her that it was important for her to feel sexy about her developing body, and that she would foot the bill for whatever her lingerie cost was. Kaylee was nonetheless still extremely self-conscious about her breasts. She was embarrassed about the fact they seemingly ballooned out of nowhere, and thought that they were too overbearing on her thin frame.

In high school she was known for her intelligence, and that's the way she wanted it to stay. Nowadays she was noticing a shift in how people were reacting to her. She noticed that male students and professors alike were now looking at her as if she was an object. While she believed that they were disrespecting her, she was also flattered at the same time. She was at a very confusing stage in her young life.

She took her nap.

When Kaylee woke up a couple hours later however, she felt very hot. When she lifted up the covers, her body was clearly perspiring. Sweat was dripping down her impressive cleavage and throughout her tight teen body. The only explanation for this she thought was because her air conditioner wasn't put in yet. Then she remembered that her mom had bragged about the new central air system they had installed throughout the house. It was at that point Kaylee realized that her pussy was burning, and that it would require her undivided attention.

Kristin intentionally opened the door of the room during her daughter's nap as a test. This way Kaylee would have to close it again in the event she was going to cum.

The daughter did just so, and slid down her lace panties when she jumped back onto her bed. Kaylee immediately forced as many fingers up her snatch as she could. She usually was a lot more patient in the rare times she pleasured herself, but she had a dire need for release. She had also unhooked her bra so that she could start groping her big bare tits (which was not something she ever did). Her nipples felt electric in this moment, as pinching them had direct correlation with the burning desire that was buried deep inside her. Little did she know that she had taken in a drug that was making her whole body a lot more sensitive to touch.

Kaylee was on the brink of maybe her best orgasm ever, as the door of her room quietly went ajar. The door continued to open soon after, as her mother walked in. The two locked eyes, as Kaylee immediately stopped what she was doing to cover up.

Kaylee immediately cried, "what the absolute fuck are you doing barging in here?!"

While Kristin intentionally walked in to catch her daughter in the act, she didn't want her to know that. Her reaction in an attempt to act surprised was, "I'm SO sorry Kaylee, really bad timing on my part."

The daughter angrily replied, "you think?!"

Kristin wanted to use this time to break down a barrier between them. She began to rub her arm in a motherly fashion and said, "I didn't mean to prevent you from cumming baby. You deserve to cum all you want after being a good girl all semester long."

Kaylee replied, "I know." She then thought to herself, "why the hell did I admit that aloud to my mother." She didn't catch anything to be wrong about her mother's remark however.

Kristin rubbing her daughter's arm had a soothing effect on the latter. Kaylee unknowingly let go of the blanket she was using to cover up, which fully exposed her impressive teen breasts to her mom.

Kristin mentioned, "that's good honey that you unhooked your bra to get at those aching big titties of yours".

The daughter looked down perplexed to see that her boobs were in plain sight. She remarked, "I don't know. It just felt really good when I was touching them a minute ago." "Why the hell am I being this open with my mom about pleasuring myself," she continued to think.

Kristin told her, "don't worry honey if you find that you're touching yourself all the time." She then fabricated, "it's only natural for women with your exaggerated sexual characteristics to want to cum a lot more often. Think of your monstrous teen tits as a blessing. You'll feel so good."

Kristin got up to leave but not until she said, "don't let Mommy interrupt your playtime. You should proceed prodding at that slut pussy of yours." The mother then closed the door of her daughter's room behind her.

Once again Kaylee found nothing unusual with her comment, as she began to masturbate again as her mom suggested. It was the most natural thing in the world to want to cum. Her mother was only trying to guide her back into the right direction, she thought.

Kaylee really enjoyed her mother's talk, as it really made her feel better about her horniness. Of course her big tits led her to having this crazy need to orgasm, it was OBVIOUS. Kaylee now felt as if she was on another planet as she mindlessly continued to finger her cunt in a helpless fashion. Moments later, pussy juice started squirting out of her uncontrollably. Kaylee had made a mess all over her bedsheet. Instead of feeling shame, she felt pride because it was a stain that resulted from the best orgasm of her life.

After Kristin had left her daughter's room, she woke up Ben and told him to come quick. She told him to hold an ear up to Kaylee's door, and it was impossible to not hear her cries of ecstasy.

All Ben had to say was, "Christ." He had no choice but to sprint over to his room like an Olympic runner so he could rid himself of his semen. He had left the door open, so his mother could witness the mess he was going to make from pumping his cock.

Kristin watched intently as she bit her lip, signifying her own arousal now. She was astonished that the sounds of her daughter masturbating were enough to make her son go mad with lust. She knew that in a matter of days their brother/sister relationship would never be the same. It was going to be one that consisted of constant sexual favors.

"This is going to be one fantastic summer," the mother thought.

12