All Comments on 'Mommy's Panties Ch. 02'

by Cheat105

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
gagnecgagnecalmost 8 years ago
Go for it

Please keep that story cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Can't leave it like that.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 8 years ago
Of course

Soooo much potential that you must continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More love the storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
an excellent story by a gifted author

in his early 20s. It brings back fond memories, to me and to lots and lots of readers. Like so many young males, I loved to swipe my mother's panties from the hamper, plaster them against my face and inhale the sharp musky aroma as I jerked off. The thrill was that that aroma was my own mother's cunt smell, more exciting than the priciest French perfumes. That made me blow my balls and splatter my semen all over my stomach and chest. The hero of this fine tale does much, much better. He shoots his semen right up inside his own mother. Oh, man! I love that the boy yells "mommy I'm gonna cum soon!" as he "fucked the very hole that had birthed me." He never forgets for a second that the hairy hole he's pumping away at is his own mother's mommy-hole, the hole he came out of as a baby, his own damn birth canal! That is just so great! Nowadays more and more young guys are realizing that the place nature provides for every drop of semen in their hot young balls is their own mommy's warm wet ever-loving twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story loved every second of it

I can only imagine if his mother had lied about being on the pill only for him to come back to visit and find her several months pregnant with his child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where Do They Live?

A national park? "A couple of hours later I had finished mowing the law(n)"

Any suburban lawn can be done well inside 30 minutes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another great chapter.

I'm looking forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Must!!

Chapter 3 is a must. I am 72 and it took me back to loving memories of making my moms knickers the centre of my world for many years. So sweet sadly not sex with her.

Thanks for sharing

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Son should go to college close to home. Wouldn't want mom to be "lonely".

A well-written masterpiece if I do say so myself. This series was not long at all. Even ADD challenged people can keep up and not get bored. Kudos to you for your contribution to society. Would be nice if this was actually based on a true story. Bravo! Well done! This story is so hot that it would make even eunuchs get aroused.

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
Need to finish this

You've got to finish this. As I said in a comment to the first part, I'd love to see mom wearing her cum filled panties to work or sitting in church with her sons cum running into them from her well fucked pussy. Maybe her son decides to attend college at a local school so he can fuck mom daily and of course in the end, getting her pregnant. Please don't leave this unfinished!!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

Don't have really big foot fetish, but the rest of the story was smokin hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
some kind of warning plz

if you're going to make a hard right into foot stuff

MakesmommycumMakesmommycumalmost 3 years ago

After reading this I smelled my moms dirty socks for the first time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

GREAT story series! Oh please do continue!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous