All Comments on 'Mom's a Stripper?'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Please...

Promise us that there will be more chapters. Excellent tale of familial lust and satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this needs to continue, and I bet I know where and who dad is.

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just.. Why?

What was the point of him denying the other stripper? She just wanted to make up for vivian walking out. The only thing that scene did was turn me off of reading the rest completely. The hopeless mother loving son thing is just dumb. No actual guy would do that, and thats just not a believable scene. Bad start equals bad writing. Get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your vs you're

"Your too late sweetie." Should be "You're too late sweetie."

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Oh Yes

WOW! Please continue with this. We really liked it.

TBC

christinaklements@yahoo.com if anyone want to contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom's a Stripper

and the guy asks, Why deny the waitress?

Any fella worth his salt knows the angst of seeing Mom as a stripper.

the loss of innocence weighs heavy in the moment.

Good story, well told.

lantern04lantern04about 7 years ago
I like it.

I hope there's at least one more chapter to this story.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Erotic...Do not stop

I hope you take this a little further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
okay

this goes without saying this is gonna to need a part two and also find some way to get the other girl to come back. u sir have created a monster take responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anon asks why? lol

Seriously? haha anon really? The guy finds out that his mother was working at a strip joint and through sheer luck it was her first day. He had more pressing matters on his mind like I don't know maybe finding out why she wanted to start stripping in the first place. But no you're right anon he should have just had sex with the prostitute disguised as a stripper first before finding out if his mother was alright. That would have made it soo much more believable right and make him a really really smart son too eh?

I mean who wants to read about a mother loving son thing in the incest/taboo section nah that would just be dumb. And with such an ambiguous title as Mom's a Stripper the mother son sex seemed to come way out of left field. No anon you are completely justified with your intelligent response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing story!!!

But there has to be a chapter 2 right?

Hughjhard9Hughjhard9about 7 years ago
Wonderfully told

And very hot. Chapter 2 is an absolute must. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is that all, Please say no.

This story must have parts 2-3 and 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
and then...

so much build up n no conclusion?? Regret? Love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read

Very well told story, well written and well thought out.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Outstanding Read***************

One of the best on this site, I had cold chills running in the back room. Then when they got home everything went hot hot. Thanks for one hell of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was hot!

My mom has some great tits. They're not huge, but a good handful. If I saw her dancing I'd be checking them out big time! She's got a great ass too, but I'm a tit man. Fucking her would be a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is there more?

Is there more to this story?

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I would’ve liked more to this story. It was sad but good

4/5

DaikkennDaikkennover 2 years ago

It was good very good but it ended to soon and left off what happened to the two of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue this.....please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know it's been a while, but there is more here. The need for each other revealed when they let themselves have each other, their desire, the emotion, and the plainly fertile ground in front of them for more story.

None of that would exist without the quite good work you have done here.

I would grade you down for not putting out more on this couple, but, no, I do not do that.

Five for you

.. more ...

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

More to tell why do so many writers on here feel the need to never finish their stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous